MUX Legend Community
jonyl0l

LOW BK DMG

why does my lvl 300 ,0 res GL does 3X more dmg then my almost 5rr BK?  i can barley kill a golden rabbit when the GL 3 strikes it ..
Please FIX the BK PVM dmg   

• Love 1

Guys with my 70 reset BK + full exe great dragon sett +9 +2 same sword exe Bone Blades +9 and etc i used to hit 130k yellow damage , now with my best skill Fire Blow i hit from 80 - 100 k yellow dmg. Whats wrong , if BK is going to be that low there will be no point in playing him ??? Also i was PVP with a MG same resets,same master lvl i even have better gear. And i lost , how come BK which was PVP master class is now nothing compare to that ?

6 hours ago, mythwanted said:

Guys with my 70 reset BK + full exe great dragon sett +9 +2 same sword exe Bone Blades +9 and etc i used to hit 130k yellow damage , now with my best skill Fire Blow i hit from 80 - 100 k yellow dmg. Whats wrong , if BK is going to be that low there will be no point in playing him ??? Also i was PVP with a MG same resets,same master lvl i even have better gear. And i lost , how come BK which was PVP master class is now nothing compare to that ?

I hope they will buff it back again because ur right there will be no point in playing BK

DK have one of the best DPS in game. But for DK need a lot of stats points and good gear. Also having 2 same weapons are mandatory, to receive bonus dmg. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280