MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Magic MG Weak

Hello guys, Ive been playing since a couple of weeks and I noticed the LARGE difference on damage PVM using

a MG with full energy vs MG with same strenght, The difference hitting mobs it was like 8-10k vs 1.5-2k (Magic) is

it seems really unbalanced.... Any way you guys can make the magic MG stronger? or it will only be worth doing it full strenght.

The Nice part of having a magic gladiator is mixing stats... Idk if im the only one noticing it.

PD: I tried it with lots of different items and even a bad sword but Strenght MG is ALWAYS stronger.

the GM say somthing like, for MG the best way to play with that class is to play agi/str

• Love 1

Nothing, just nothing

1 hour ago, Xploid said:

the GM say somthing like, for MG the best way to play with that class is to play agi/str

So they know is weak and didnt do anything? I hope thats not the case. I will wait for an admin bro, thanks

u can wait  but this is gona be the answer 

image.png.d15f232c5d673e67b89416b15d33df30.png

• Wow 1

Nothing, just nothing

He means that Wizard MG's Havoc skill has an insane attack speed and very hard to balance ENE MG at this point so if you are interested in MG, the only way to go for now is Strength/Agi build. MG has a very complicated stats structure to balance with many skills/buffs so it's going to take a while to look at it.

I understand the high atkspeed but if that is the case… just low highspeed dmge it means the AG will dry up easily

1 hour ago, flytaste said:

I understand the high atkspeed but if that is the case… just low highspeed dmge it means the AG will dry up easily

it means that..  in order to keep the attack speed in check admin will have to reduce the limit of attack speed set for MG (attack speed cap) 
and while doing this might in theory fix the problem for havok spear skill its self it will be a direct unintended nerf to any other MG build/skill

imagine now MG speed will be reduced down to 100 speed at max to counter the high attack speed of this speed..   what will be the effect on str MG?

if he could (and im not saying he can i dont know if its even possible)

but if he could set different attack speed limit for each skill (unlikely)  then it would be easier   

so the point is it. u can play eMG but u cant be competitive at pvp (  if u want pvp u can play sMG and is OP AF )

• Like 1

Nothing, just nothing

if you noticed, Havok spear was removed due to it's OPness, hence making EMG weak