MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[23.03.2023] - Fixes and changes

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

Dragon violent and spear storm mechanics are pretty same, so i just choose that one, who have less lags.
Please share this SM link. 

i Tested it on my own char, with change class. i changed class to sm and after to ww.. Also about skills its not same DMG, Spear Storm have betther DMG but he have cooldown, please check it. Anyway >>> At least judge according to the statistics, look at how many people play with this character on the server and ask question why? 🙂 

On 4/9/2023 at 4:26 AM, -Invoker- said:

I have few questions Arturs, about white wizzard. Why he can't use skill Spear shtorm when using teleport? like he can use but DMG not hitting. Also this charachter have only 2 skills for normal use, Dragon Violent and Spear shtorm and Spear shtorm have coldown, we have only 1 skill for use? 🙂 i love this charachter and i want to play but 2 skills and 1 not working in TP second have coldown idk...  and also what about PVP ? this class is good or only BK DL SM and other class are trash? 

Hi, about Kundun you don't need that Spear skill, in pvp dragon skill will be just fine the only drawback it is not focusing skill

Kundun is pure late game char that demands Ancient brilliant set

With that set  combining with ur double dmg from mastery tree, u will have good chances of shotting people while fighting on full buffs

without buffs it wont be very strong char

39 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Hi, about Kundun you don't need that Spear skill, in pvp dragon skill will be just fine the only drawback it is not focusing skill

Kundun is pure late game char that demands Ancient brilliant set

With that set  combining with ur double dmg from mastery tree, u will have good chances of shotting people while fighting on full buffs

without buffs it wont be very strong char

Bro with full ancient last set all charachters will be deal big DMG... this is not a solution.

10 minutes ago, -Invoker- said:

Bro with full ancient last set all charachters will be deal big DMG... this is not a solution.

it is in this game, you have to have all best items to do something + all buffs, with decent set  you can only kill mid tier players.
So only way is, to play 20 hours a day or have more than 1 person playing same character. But there is an easier way to do that is buy spending a lot of bons.
So you can donate and spend bonuses wise or play non stop

36 minutes ago, Much said:

it is in this game, you have to have all best items to do something + all buffs, with decent set  you can only kill mid tier players.
So only way is, to play 20 hours a day or have more than 1 person playing same character. But there is an easier way to do that is buy spending a lot of bons.
So you can donate and spend bonuses wise or play non stop

Yes, but the Spear Shtorm skill  dont have cooldown on all other servers, and this is main skill for this charachter, why here is with cooldown this skill? 

I have 3 Cape,Staff Wizz 169% & Book Wizz 83%, Full Energy and i have same dmg as SM with 2 wings and same staff. This is DMG Dealer? 🙂

I think that this character is very depressed, only 1 of the 2 skills works and it doesn't help anything. It is a new character and I think it should be more optimized, there should not be 5 people playing with this character on the server. Please do some optimization.

At least judge according to the statistics, look at how many people play with this character on the server.

You read this???

39 минут назад, -Invoker- сказал:

Yes, but the Spear Shtorm skill  dont have cooldown on all other servers, and this is main skill for this charachter, why here is with cooldown this skill? 

I have 3 Cape,Staff Wizz 169% & Book Wizz 83%, Full Energy and i have same dmg as SM with 2 wings and same staff. This is DMG Dealer? 🙂

I think that this character is very depressed, only 1 of the 2 skills works and it doesn't help anything. It is a new character and I think it should be more optimized, there should not be 5 people playing with this character on the server. Please do some optimization.

At least judge according to the statistics, look at how many people play with this character on the server.

You read this???

Man, one serv have one settings, another one 2-d. Admin already msg you - he choose dragon viol skill for this server. 

13 minutes ago, unikumm said:

Man, one serv have one settings, another one 2-d. Admin already msg you - he choose dragon viol skill for this server. 

You are read here about skills???? WTF Guys ! Don't Answer me i'm waiting answer from Arturs... you are just increasing forum posts i think !

1 час назад, -Invoker- сказал:

You are read here about skills???? WTF Guys ! Don't Answer me i'm waiting answer from Arturs... you are just increasing forum posts i think !

He already answer. You so funny.

11 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

Dragon violent and spear storm mechanics are pretty same, so i just choose that one, who have less lags.
Please share this SM link. 

Here