MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[23.03.2023] - Fixes and changes

​Reworked Party Matching to resolve general issues with the system.
Few fixes from the "Imperial Guardian" event. When gates sometimes do not appear and players getting unexpectedly kicked from the event.
Odd issues where monsters and players rarely and randomly may disappear from view.
Fixed the issue, when AoE skills sometime can't hit the monsters. Especially Rune Wizard "Lightning Storm" skill.
Some issues of visual, like the wrong description on some ancient sets, pentagrams and not working additional options on the items.
Fixed some non-working gates, and some spots were moved a little further from the gates.
Added a new limit for the /offlevel and /offtrade. Limit for the running clients is the same - 3 per PC. Additionally, now you can run only 3 /offlevel or /offtrade accounts.

About balance. These changes apply to x50 and x100 servers. x5000 server receive changes soon. x100 also receive PvE changes, which have been applied for the x50 before start.
Due to the PvP tests, adjustments were made in the PvP damage between classes. 
Some changes for the excellent and mastery sets also have been done.
Extra 1% dmg on the mastery +15 items have been replaced with the extra 1% of damage decrease. During the tests, these changes showed improvements in the balance between "Mastery vs Mastery" and "Mastery vs Excellent" sets.
Last time we changed the grades and count of the "Set bonus", to increase the value of higher sets. This time we changed the amount of "resistance" on the levels +14 and +15. Now it depends on the grades. More about this you can read here

VIP buff changed their values from 10%, to 5%. It is obviously a good step, to reach a more equal PvP.

We believe, that these changes will improve the gaming experience and will finally close the balance question. In case necessary we will be able to make double tests of specific class against other specific class, but we hope, that we won't need any big changes.

Due to the unexpected time of the server maintenance, this isn't a full version of the update. During the next few days some changes will appear on the server, and news will be additionally updated.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.
If you have a problem with the launcher, please use Patcher to upgrade the client manually.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

PvE changes were already applied on sega and if so why you dont say any specifics? What pve changes?

"Due to the PvP tests, adjustments were made in the PvP damage between classes. " can you elaborate ? what gets less dmg what gets more or its other changes ? your sentence is just general statement doesnt bring anything into disccusion.

"Some changes for the excellent and mastery sets also have been done." crit and exc  resist on +14/15 and ruud set not 1% DMG but DD are the only changes yes ? also unclear.

Some classes lost HP due to bonus set changes i assume ?  -7k HP

I think it would be much better with clear changelog  im not complaing or saying the changes ARE bad. Just clearer information.

• Like 2

Boss arturs Very nice update no more unlimited off level 👍👍👍,. mybe you could decrease again the cost of offlevel? or increase zen drop rate again 😊

12 hours ago, moonblade said:

Buff guncrasher in pve 🙂

Server?

7 hours ago, john3 said:

Boss arturs Very nice update no more unlimited off level 👍👍👍,. mybe you could decrease again the cost of offlevel? or increase zen drop rate again 😊

Thanks! But isn't players complaining, that zen is too much, and nothing to spend on? 

12 hours ago, halu said:

PvE changes were already applied on sega and if so why you dont say any specifics? What pve changes?

" Update 21.02

These changes currently will be available only on the Angel x50 server.
After deep PvE tests, have been balancing characters and skill formulas. Some classes have been nerfed, some receive boosts. Now the difference between the lowest damage and highest damage classes is lower.
Changes in the "Set bonus" feature. Now calculations became much clearer. Slightly increased differences between tiers, which can motivate completing a better tier set or trying to find items with a higher amount of excellent options. Changes also affect on the Mastery sets. Detailed information about "Set Bonus" you can find here."

12 hours ago, halu said:

"Due to the PvP tests, adjustments were made in the PvP damage between classes. " can you elaborate ? what gets less dmg what gets more or its other changes ? your sentence is just general statement doesnt bring anything into disccusion.

"Some changes for the excellent and mastery sets also have been done." crit and exc  resist on +14/15 and ruud set not 1% DMG but DD are the only changes yes ? also unclear.

Some classes lost HP due to bonus set changes i assume ?  -7k HP

I think it would be much better with clear changelog  im not complaing or saying the changes ARE bad. Just clearer information.

More clarification and other details will be added soon. Something is already on the server, but not ready for 100%, so I just didn't write about it.
Like about HP,  yes, you can lose (or reach) some extra HP,  because of set bonus.
Also classes now receive a different amount of HP by 1 vit. 

Even the PvP "class vs class" dmg% isn't ended for the 100%. Some classes still need additional damage, so this and next week there will be additional news and changes.

I hope u will made all changes until CS will be started.Coz we need some time to understand how and what it worked.Thank you and have a good day

Postpone CS by a week till changes are complete. CS is a huge milestone, cannot be skewed. 

• Like 1

I have few questions Arturs, about white wizzard. Why he can't use skill Spear shtorm when using teleport? like he can use but DMG not hitting. Also this charachter have only 2 skills for normal use, Dragon Violent and Spear shtorm and Spear shtorm have coldown, we have only 1 skill for use? 🙂 i love this charachter and i want to play but 2 skills and 1 not working in TP second have coldown idk...  and also what about PVP ? this class is good or only BK DL SM and other class are trash? 

32 minutes ago, -Invoker- said:

I have few questions Arturs, about white wizzard. Why he can't use skill Spear shtorm when using teleport? like he can use but DMG not hitting. Also this charachter have only 2 skills for normal use, Dragon Violent and Spear shtorm and Spear shtorm have coldown, we have only 1 skill for use? 🙂 i love this charachter and i want to play but 2 skills and 1 not working in TP second have coldown idk...  and also what about PVP ? this class is good or only BK DL SM and other class are trash? 

Skill while teleporting is immortal and no one can kill you, White Mage deals an insane amount of DMG with double and triple DMG, keep calm and build your char, you gonna like it later in game.

7 hours ago, Goku said:

Skill while teleporting is immortal and no one can kill you, White Mage deals an insane amount of DMG with double and triple DMG, keep calm and build your char, you gonna like it later in game.

Triple DMG you mean Ancient set?

On 4/9/2023 at 9:26 AM, -Invoker- said:

Like a most of classes in the MU Online. You have 1 main dmg skill, and other skills are buffs/debuffs/other helpful skills. You can use lighting/poison/ice skills from teleport.

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

Like a most of classes in the MU Online. You have 1 main dmg skill, and other skills are buffs/debuffs/other helpful skills. You can use lighting/poison/ice skills from teleport.

Yes, but the Spear Shtorm skill  dont have cooldown on all other servers, and this is main skill for this charachter, why here is with cooldown this skill? 

I have 3 Cape,Staff Wizz 169% & Book Wizz 83%, Full Energy and i have same dmg as SM with 2 wings and same staff. This is DMG Dealer? 🙂

I think that this character is very depressed, only 1 of the 2 skills works and it doesn't help anything. It is a new character and I think it should be more optimized, there should not be 5 people playing with this character on the server. Please do some optimization.

At least judge according to the statistics, look at how many people play with this character on the server.

1 hour ago, -Invoker- said:

Yes, but the Spear Shtorm skill  dont have cooldown on all other servers, and this is main skill for this charachter, why here is with cooldown this skill? 

I have 3 Cape,Staff Wizz 169% & Book Wizz 83%, Full Energy and i have same dmg as SM with 2 wings and same staff. This is DMG Dealer? 🙂

I think that this character is very depressed, only 1 of the 2 skills works and it doesn't help anything. It is a new character and I think it should be more optimized, there should not be 5 people playing with this character on the server. Please do some optimization.

At least judge according to the statistics, look at how many people play with this character on the server.

Dragon violent and spear storm mechanics are pretty same, so i just choose that one, who have less lags.
Please share this SM link. 

review ELF in Angel server, unlimited stun (which have bleeding) and super far range, since you don't believe these why not use max to max char testing, melee will never win against ELF in any situation (max vs max), no one is reporting you this because they don't want to lose their advantage, you said oh agi build characters only good at start? really words from admin? did you realize angel server is 50rr limit which means 32k agi is a huge advantage?

Artur do you care to finally share changelog of changes made in balance ? or this is info only for top players who know stuff earlier  and tell others on discord what has been or will be changed ?

Big balance changes and you still dont care to share with playerbase, almost 20 days how nice.

3 часа назад, YourDaddy сказал:

review ELF in Angel server, unlimited stun (which have bleeding) and super far range, since you don't believe these why not use max to max char testing, melee will never win against ELF in any situation (max vs max), no one is reporting you this because they don't want to lose their advantage, you said oh agi build characters only good at start? really words from admin? did you realize angel server is 50rr limit which means 32k agi is a huge advantage?

Stop try to play solo. Its party game. All effects can debuff with another elf cure.