MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
elonmusk

Where to get jewels when strong?

So I most enjoy playing on the 50x server, and there I have thus far gotten jewels from rabbits (and rarely from firecrackers etc.)

I haven't played Mu since stage 2 were the final wings, so I have a loooot to learn about the new stuff.

Therefore I started a character on the 5000x-server, and have gotten it to about 50 resets. I figured I could learn about some of the new stuff there. However on that character I still only have stage 1 wings, because the market is inactive and I don't really spend enough time on that character to get a lot of Soul and Bless from Rabbits. And jewels disappear veeery quickly when trying to make wings..

Since I have 50 resets on that character, maxxed out agility, is there somewhere I can afk farm for jewels?
How do people get so many jewels that they can put 50x stacks on the market on the 50x server?

Thanks 🙂

Edit:
Will add that I have obviosly tried AFK-ing at some high level places - mainly Acheron and Kubera Mine. But jewels seem to not drop at all in those locations. My inventory is now just entirely full of Mithril, and I don't know what to do with it because I have ZERO jewel of bless..

You can easy get jewe of bless by doing BC and hunting White Wizards. Rest of the jewels mostly farming gold rabbits and strange rabbits. You can make 1 or 2 alts and leave them in devias to farm jewels.

45 minutes ago, Much said:

You can easy get jewe of bless by doing BC and hunting White Wizards. Rest of the jewels mostly farming gold rabbits and strange rabbits. You can make 1 or 2 alts and leave them in devias to farm jewels.

Do you mean to leave them in devias just for quick access to checking for rabbits without leaving a spot with the main?
Or do the devias-monsters actually drop jewels so you can AFK-farm?

He means staying afk in devias since rabbits are spawning you will getting quite a few. I've heard people saying they farmed tens per 24h of afk.

How can you do that though? 

Do rabbits have random spawn points?

51 minutes ago, wran said:

How can you do that though? 

Do rabbits have random spawn points?

they have "random" spawn but there are some places where they spawn the most.

17 minutes ago, Much said:

they have "random" spawn but there are some places where they spawn the most.

Yeah I understand that..

43 minutes ago, Positive said:

Sure they spawns randomly)) faster to hunt them instead of staying afk

But I do agree with this way more.. 

Yes you have to "actively" do something instead of being afk but, in my opinion, stay afk to farm those is not good time/loot. If you know what I mean.

Also while you're farming the rabbits and other spawn mini-bosses, you can farm box of luck from golden budge dragons. Zen you can spend on the reset, or buying jewels from other players. Or Zen lottery. 
From box of luck there is chance of drop "Pandora pick". 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

These are great answers for me for the 50x server! And I really like that you have to be active for jewels there.

I'm just sad that there is no good afk-alternative I can do on the 5000x-server.. Was hoping to progress really quickly there without spending too much active time other than doing quests, but I am being held completely back because of jewels
(And since "More Activity = more jewels", jewels are actually more expensive on the market on the 5000x server..)

I still find this ridiculous.. Spent lots of time on the 5000x server to get jewels. Had almost 40 jewel of Life, spent it all to get one single stage 1 wing with luck to +16 option, and used it to create Wing2 for the wrong class. So now I am just where I was a week ago, with stage 1 wings, 0 jewels and like 70 resets..

(To reiterate I know this is intentional, and it is exactly how I want it on the 50x server. I just thought the 5000x server would be such that EVERYTHING progresses faster. But it seems maybe I was wrong and 5000x is basically for people who want the normal drop rates etc., but with no level grinding)

1 hour ago, elonmusk said:

I still find this ridiculous.. Spent lots of time on the 5000x server to get jewels. Had almost 40 jewel of Life, spent it all to get one single stage 1 wing with luck to +16 option, and used it to create Wing2 for the wrong class. So now I am just where I was a week ago, with stage 1 wings, 0 jewels and like 70 resets..

(To reiterate I know this is intentional, and it is exactly how I want it on the 50x server. I just thought the 5000x server would be such that EVERYTHING progresses faster. But it seems maybe I was wrong and 5000x is basically for people who want the normal drop rates etc., but with no level grinding)

80 jol to make +16 add for craft. Beat this :shockot:

On 3/27/2023 at 2:45 PM, Positive said:

80 jol to make +16 add for craft. Beat this :shockot:

I was so stupid back then tho 🤦‍♂️
I didn't know about Intermediate Spirit Stone for W2 craft, so I thought I HAD to get the W1 to +16 opt in order to get max %..
Would've been much easier to get stones instead of wasting jewel of life

• Haha 1