MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
wran

Class Tier List? PVP - PVM please!

Hello everyone, 

I am an old 0.97j player just started on this game again.

I would like to know a tier list (pvm / pvp) of the classes as I dont want to make something that will literally do no-damage in PVM.

Can anyone help please? Thank you so much!

Thanks for the reply!

I do have infos about characters but it doesn't say the DPS they have.. I would like to know if they are worth to "invest" tiem on or not..

28 minutes ago, wran said:

Thanks for the reply!

I do have infos about characters but it doesn't say the DPS they have.. I would like to know if they are worth to "invest" tiem on or not..

Here you go 🙂

Oh that is awesome! Thank you so much!!!! 🙂

Now, question:
I know that the guide says "the balance is at max stats" but my MG does way less damage then my summoner. Both are around lvl 320 (literally just started). Why? 😞

48 minutes ago, wran said:

Now, question:
I know that the guide says "the balance is at max stats" but my MG does way less damage then my summoner. Both are around lvl 320 (literally just started). Why? 😞

Some classes deal more damage on low stats than others. It’s a bit complicated to make it same as endgame . MG on max stats is one of top damagers in server and summoner is useless in same stats. 

56 minutes ago, wran said:

Now, question:

SM/GL/RF/BK/kundun/MG/IK = S tier in sega 🙂 each have some drawbacks some pros  
if your goal is pvp  you can not go wrong with these classes 🙂 

slayer/DL is kinda A tier its ok.. but not strong like the classes i mentioned above  the rest are kinda not worth playing 
DL is tank and its important in CS but the dmg is low  slayer is ok dmg ok survive but its not good like for example GL/SM/RF/BK/Kundun at max gear. 

elf/summoner/gun/lemuria are waste of time in pvp..  elf is ok for buff. . 

GL = if max agi+str = good dmg very low hp but really good dmg..  but have very small range 
if max str + vit dmg is meh.. meh meh .. . but good hp still bad range..  but if using sockety good reflect  ag drain buff is amazing in tank version

SM: probably highest dmg good def because of barrier in solo..  good range and teleport 
but in my opinion if you give GL barrier from SM in party GL can be stronger..     but SM range is very good tp amazing

MG= MG is actually very high dmg and decent def id say its like GL  but without ag drain but more dmg and more range and aoe in return

RF : high dmg and very tanky you max vit + str  very strong 1v1 char 

BK:  dont need to say much?  kinda good all around class..  good hp good dmg but range is kinda bad like GL

Kundun..  good in group pvp but not so good alone big aoe and dmg 

illusion knight seems solid all around good range good dmg good def 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Summoner is a waste of time in PVP ???
False

thats literally my own personal opinion and impression from the state of sega right now.  
if you have your own opinion state it..  no one given this dude any list for some days so i shared my own list and opinion based on sega. 

you are more than welcome to give your own list and make your own opinion.

we have curse summoner almost maxed and he cant fight my GL or mattoni SM or finix BK or van RF or mass MG .. therefor in my honest opinion summoner is not good in sega. 

regardless of your " false " comment which doesnt even state any opinion list nor is helping the guy clearly is made as respond to me perhaps even to provoke or try prove me wrong instead of even helping the guy who asked help ..    make a list based on your experience and opinion and help him 🙂   despite your comment as i said i think summoner is simply not equal to the above classes in pvp..    true enough its not as shitty as lemuria or elf or RW  but it still cant fight the other classes so its not a class i would invest into for pvp.  

18 hours ago, Positive said:

Some classes deal more damage on low stats than others. It’s a bit complicated to make it same as endgame . MG on max stats is one of top damagers in server and summoner is useless in same stats. 

Oh, thats sad.. I was kinda enjoying to lvl up the summoner.. Should I drop her?

Thank you!

18 hours ago, noywk1991 said:

SM/GL/RF/BK/kundun/MG/IK = S tier in sega 🙂 each have some drawbacks some pros  
if your goal is pvp  you can not go wrong with these classes 🙂 

slayer/DL is kinda A tier its ok.. but not strong like the classes i mentioned above  the rest are kinda not worth playing 
DL is tank and its important in CS but the dmg is low  slayer is ok dmg ok survive but its not good like for example GL/SM/RF/BK/Kundun at max gear. 

elf/summoner/gun/lemuria are waste of time in pvp..  elf is ok for buff. . 

I am playing on Angel and I will stick on this one as it looks to be the good one for my playstyle. I was playing on the 0.97j, back then, with official rates so I wanted something not too "lamer" ^^.

Thank you for your list btw, I appreciate that. Do you think I should drop the summoner? I was actually thinking to try the RF. My goal, atm, is to kill golden mobs to be able to farm a good set then I will think about a pvp character.

I am also playing with a group of friends who are playing: BK, Slayer, GL, Elf. That is why I made mages to be able to "fit" in the party.

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Goku said:

Summoner is a waste of time in PVP ???
False

Do you think I should keep her then? You are the only one saying it so, dont get me wrong, but I would like to understand why.

Thank you!

10 minutes ago, wran said:

I was actually thinking to try the RF.

Idk how it’s on Angel server but in Prime I know good RF . Good class to play if you like it and know how to 🙂 

I’m not saying that sum is totally useless but there is some reasons why people don’t play it here. 
btw in upcoming balance updates maybe something changes in good way for sum, idk yet. Will see . 

16 minutes ago, wran said:

Oh, thats sad.. I was kinda enjoying to lvl up the summoner.. Should I drop her?

Play with the class, that you like the most by the gameplay. 
Even a class with 3 stars in dmg can have higher dps than 5 stars dmg class, if you will have better equipment and buffs.

Here we have a lot of changes in items and exclusive customs, so your items are the most important thing. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 minutes ago, Positive said:

Idk how it’s on Angel server but in Prime I know good RF . Good class to play if you like it and know how to 🙂

I think I will try it^^ Thanks!

7 minutes ago, Positive said:

I’m not saying that sum is totally useless but there is some reasons why people don’t play it here. 
btw in upcoming balance updates maybe something changes in good way for sum, idk yet. Will see . 

Oh I know you're not saying it but it felt a bit like "big damage now but a bit useless later" lol. I want something consistent, if you know what I mean. Hopefully will be good then^^

I have just bouth the "scroll of etramu" and my MG is actually shredding stuff now. Didn't know about it. lol.

5 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Even a class with 3 stars in dmg can have higher dps than 5 stars dmg class, if you will have better equipment and buffs.

Here we have a lot of changes in items and exclusive customs, so your items are the most important thing. 

I am enjoying the MG but I really like the summoner skills. I wanted to be able to kill, at least, the golden dragons so I thought she would be good. 

Yeah, I know that items are the biggest part of the character but I want something worth the time, if you know what I mean. 

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

items are important. but theres is an undeniable gap between some classes..  that items can not make up for it. 
also assuming 2 classes both maxed out in items fight each other the better class will win.     i think there are plenty of good classes as i mentioned in my own personal opinion based list. all S classes are available..    but Lemuria/elf/RW  will never be able to fight the other classes  

2 hours ago, wran said:

I think I will try it^^ Thanks!

Oh I know you're not saying it but it felt a bit like "big damage now but a bit useless later" lol. I want something consistent, if you know what I mean. Hopefully will be good then^^

I have just bouth the "scroll of etramu" and my MG is actually shredding stuff now. Didn't know about it. lol.

I am enjoying the MG but I really like the summoner skills. I wanted to be able to kill, at least, the golden dragons so I thought she would be good. 

Yeah, I know that items are the biggest part of the character but I want something worth the time, if you know what I mean. 

Thank you!

i actually play only in sega.. so i have 0 option about prime/angel..  but from what i hear angel have similar setting as sega 
prime also have alot more stats than sega..  which massively effect balance .

ill speak about sega which is where i play ..  RF is an amazing choice for late game. .    in sega you have enough points to max 2 stats     and RF main stats are str/vit.  so you max out str and vit for dmg but also life..     other classes for example DL/GL cant max str + agi + vit  or str + ene + vit. .   if GL want big dmg you max agi+str but you have only 6k vit 

RF is amazing  i wouldnt really bother with the list and stars about def/ dmg because its not accurate at all.. 

RF is actually 1 of the tankiest classes in sega..   because def = almost nothing here..  max vit = tank in sega..   and RF can max both vit and str and both are providing dmg..  giving RF amazing DMG and super tanky.   very good class..

confession here..  i been trying to trade my GL items for RF items or buy RF items for web bons for some time now..  if i can change my GL into RF ill change !
and remember i put GL in the S tier like RF as one of the better classes to play in pvp 🙂    

1 hour ago, noywk1991 said:

items are important. but theres is an undeniable gap between some classes..  that items can not make up for it. 
also assuming 2 classes both maxed out in items fight each other the better class will win.     i think there are plenty of good classes as i mentioned in my own personal opinion based list. all S classes are available..    but Lemuria/elf/RW  will never be able to fight the other classes  

It make sense yeah..

i actually play only in sega.. so i have 0 option about prime/angel

Oh that's good :). I started on Sunday so I'm very poor still! haha
Well, I'll be honest, I care only about Angel because I will not go anywhere else^^.

confession here..  i been trying to trade my GL items for RF items or buy RF items for web bons for some time now..  if i can change my GL into RF ill change !
and remember i put GL in the S tier like RF as one of the better classes to play in pvp 🙂 

You could be an amazing sales manager, ngl. I am gonna try that class and see :).

I still want to keep going with the MG for the golden mobs though. I almost close to the first reset even if I still have lvl 1 wings and nothing excellent XD

18 minutes ago, wran said:

It make sense yeah..

Oh that's good :). I started on Sunday so I'm very poor still! haha
Well, I'll be honest, I care only about Angel because I will not go anywhere else^^.

You could be an amazing sales manager, ngl. I am gonna try that class and see :).

I still want to keep going with the MG for the golden mobs though. I almost close to the first reset even if I still have lvl 1 wings and nothing excellent XD

im 80% sure sega/angel have very similar balance setting..  the main difference might be that sega have socket set enabled and angel socket is disabled..  tank GL will have 0 dmg without socket becuse main dmg of this build is from reflect coming from socket.      but str+agi GL have very good dmg regardless

MG is also S tier as you saw it has 1 of the highest dmg of all classes and it require mainly str for dmg..  that leaves plenty of stats for vit..  its not as tanky as RF (my own personal opinion ) but it has more speed than RF making it perhaps better dmps..     you can not go wrong with MG or RF at the moment..  RF items are generally cheaper (usually?)  because its less played class than MG for some reason.       but both MG/RF are plenty strong and viable to be among the top pvp right now..  keep in mind maybe there be changes in the future

On 3/21/2023 at 3:47 PM, noywk1991 said:

MG is also S tier as you saw it has 1 of the highest dmg of all classes and it require mainly str for dmg..  that leaves plenty of stats for vit

Hold on, I am playing MG as a mage! Is it bad? I love evil spirit lol..

but both MG/RF are plenty strong and viable to be among the top pvp right now

I have created an RF and I can see his BIG damage already! I actually kinda like it.

keep in mind maybe there be changes in the future

yeah, like every game!

1 hour ago, wran said:

Hold on, I am playing MG as a mage! Is it bad? I love evil spirit lol..

I have created an RF and I can see his BIG damage already! I actually kinda like it.

yeah, like every game!

energy MG is sadly weak right now.  in sega no one play it..   everyone playing str MG becuse its way stronger.  maybe that will change in future 

yeah I didnt know that. I was playing ENE MG because I thought it was strong still.

What weapon/set should I aim for a War MG? 

Thanks!