MUX Legend Community
vreavenv

Level Bonus system got bugs on my char

Hello.
Something wrong with Buff system. I have completed achievements for about 42 point  now(It started few days ago) ,and after any activity on char(lvl up change equipment etc.) buff no works.
Main Character: VReavenV
Movie when i have 38 Level Bonus(2
 days ago)

Turn to last minute of movie 
I Have 42 Achivement points and still this bug happens. Already contatced with Support Menager and problem still not resolved.
Screenshoots:

Achievement1.png

Achievement2.png

Achievement3.png

Achievement4.png

Achievment5.png

Support.png

Support2.png

Support3.png

As I see from last screen, Support manager sent report to devs, so what's the problem ? Some issues takes time to fix. Just wait. BTW now is Sunday so devs not working today. 

• Love 1

On 3/19/2023 at 12:36 PM, vreavenv said:

Just in case to be sure somebody will take care of problem. Some issues also can be forgeted and happens sometimes.I wrote to remind problem.

We have your ticket, and while it's set as "processing", this means, that we didn't forget about this. This ticket system thyself working as a reminder anyway.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 3/21/2023 at 11:58 AM, Arturs said:

We have your ticket, and while it's set as "processing", this means, that we didn't forget about this. This ticket system thyself working as a reminder anyway.

almost 1 week later and still silence ? any progress in that way ? 

On 3/25/2023 at 7:02 PM, vreavenv said:

almost 1 week later and still silence ? any progress in that way ? 

I will write here when i will receive any new information.

I know, that this bug not working always, just in specific conditions. 

• Sad 1

I have an question... How long that not playable circumstances must goin through for me  ... 2nd week (almost) with no simple specific answer ... I holding back to leave this server(not playable for me to compare with other players  for example guy with same rr and less items than mine easy wins in pvp ).How long i will must play in pain like this ...

2 hours ago, vreavenv said:

I have an question... How long that not playable circumstances must goin through for me  ... 2nd week (almost) with no simple specific answer ... I holding back to leave this server(not playable for me to compare with other players  for example guy with same rr and less items than mine easy wins in pvp ).How long i will must play in pain like this ...

There are many things which changes PvP results in this server. Provide the links of your and other "guy" which u can't win in PvP. Let me check and explain why u lose. If all equal we will check the balance settings

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Without Level bonuses  for Achievement(for Example somebody got 65 Achevement point and Hurricane or Great Dragon set exe me Volcano) same rr same stats + Level Bonus for Achievements(65 point - 13 % more def - it depend how much agility spend (in my case 13% def it's a lot - around 800 more defence) and 6 % DMG/Wiz Dmg - +/-300 dmg/wiz dmg and much more Exe dmg also 2k more HP) many times i checked guys on Web when i dies many times ... maybe not much but it's  huge extent factor for whole gameplay.

On 4/1/2023 at 6:12 AM, vreavenv said:

Without Level bonuses  for Achievement(for Example somebody got 65 Achevement point and Hurricane or Great Dragon set exe me Volcano) same rr same stats + Level Bonus for Achievements(65 point - 13 % more def - it depend how much agility spend (in my case 13% def it's a lot - around 800 more defence) and 6 % DMG/Wiz Dmg - +/-300 dmg/wiz dmg and much more Exe dmg also 2k more HP) many times i checked guys on Web when i dies many times ... maybe not much but it's  huge extent factor for whole gameplay.

Can I have ur and ur "enemy"s char links?

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=LordKundun&serv=server3 
https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=LordSum&serv=server3 (Same guy and often 2v1 pvp)
for example ... few days ago we both fougjt for spot and many times we both died(1 week ago maybe im not sure) ... and look his and look my EQ also he got 

Also i send movie with gameplay(Support Menager watched and log in to my acc) when bugs happens 3rd week away and still issue not resolved... sorry for my words but im totaly pissed off from this problem.... no information with progress. It's simple like 1+1 He got buff me not. I lose. Btw. with that char links was be a joke or what ?

14 hours ago, vreavenv said:

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=LordKundun&serv=server3 
https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=LordSum&serv=server3 (Same guy and often 2v1 pvp)
for example ... few days ago we both fougjt for spot and many times we both died(1 week ago maybe im not sure) ... and look his and look my EQ also he got 

both these chars belongs to 1 player? Which one is ur char?

I watched the video. As I understood ur main problem is achievement points not appearing in game. May be it is visual bug. Have u tried to close and relaunch the client via Launcher? Asking, because most of players open the client directly from main.exe. I prefer to open it via Launcher, coz it checks and updates files. If u did relaunch then u have to wait for admin team to fix it. Otherwise we don't have permission to make changes in game. 

About PvP, in this server MG needs 2 weapons to deal more damage. 2 handed weapons not so effective in this server.

I spend almost whole day with Support Menager to try find solution of that issue . That's why he sended ticket because he tried everything that he knows  like you wrote

12 hours ago, Devil said:

If u did relaunch then u have to wait for admin team to fix it. Otherwise we don't have permission to make changes in game. 

I wait almost 3 weeks and nothin changed .. Come on ... !!!!

54 minutes ago, vreavenv said:

I wait almost 3 weeks and nothin changed .. Come on ... !!!!

On 3/27/2023 at 1:09 PM, Arturs said:

I know, that this bug not working always, just in specific conditions. 

On 4/5/2023 at 10:39 PM, Positive said:

Somebody said this before ... .and after almost 3 weeks (for now 4 week) nothing happens nothing changed.I  have almost enough of that farse with this bug, make  my game to the others unfair and trait me  like idiot   ... for almost 3 weeks. That's why i will not even buy Vip Acc or somethin like that . Vip account in that case be worthless and have no point. You are no authentic in my eye. To be honest fixin 1 problem (in my opinion nobody even check after support menager's ticket) is just ridicoulus. Im not belive anymore in this Team and not belive that problem will be concluded and fixed.(Im just be honest with myself and 4 weeks is too long and wait with hopes). If that be too much offend (then sorry) but just in my eyes posts from Admins and Senators are bunch of fakes. 

This issue appears only in rare scenarious on characters who have 1st class mostly. On the 3rd on higher all is okay, just checked it. 
I've just checked on your character - achievement bonus working as should now.