MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
stryker071

MUX Legend lagzzzzz

hi all.i need help,i have good comp (1500 euro) and good inet (150mbs) and 10 windows but MUX Legend have big lags its imposible to play.help me someone please,mby something of settings in windows or i dont know ((((

You can't change that. I have the same problem with acer nitro 5. Drops fps in towns where are a lot of people, sometimes outside maps. During asteroth i have like 5 fps max when there are too many people 😄

3 минуты назад, gniewny1pl сказал:

You can't change that. I have the same problem with acer nitro 5. Drops fps in towns where are a lot of people, sometimes outside maps. During asteroth i have like 5 fps max when there are too many people 😄

omg....you want to say all peaoples play with lags?)

no just some people. i really don't know why is that. i think MUX Legend is old game and has bad optimalization on newer computers. maybe someone know how to fix that problem i will be grateful:d

• Love 1

i played on other mu project and there was hd MUX Legend client but that is and s3 version.

webzen didn't make any optimization with MUX Legend, and this is really sad. also sad that we can't change anything about that. maximum fps in mux legend is about 25 frames per second.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

16 часов назад, stryker071 сказал:

hi all.i need help,i have good comp (1500 euro) and good inet (150mbs) and 10 windows but MUX Legend have big lags its imposible to play.help me someone please,mby something of settings in windows or i dont know ((((

https://forum.bless.gs/index.php?/topic/55944-pingzapper-solution-to-connection-problems/&tab=comments#comment-661312

6 часов назад, stryker071 сказал:

Dima ti sam polzueshsja etoj progoj?ili u tebja ne tormozit?

Ja na Bleese ejo vkljucaju,tyt poka bez nadobnosti.Afk stoit normaljno 😄