MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
BAD

Suggestions

Its better if all classes can buy all kind of ruud items in ruud shop to make all the classes items in one seller . its a hassle hunting ruud if you cant sell them.. i hope this suggestion will be taken in consideration of this is a win win situation for us all .. its kind of hard if your character/hero can only buy its own stuffs, the point of this is to improve trading systems and hassle free trading or getting what you needed from the ruud shop . thanks happy gaming everyone .

Oh no, in this case, shop will be like 50 pages, it's not aesthetic.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

But if serious, i'm not really like this idea, because in this case, players can much faster buy all equip, ruud will cost much lower, it's bad for server.ย 
You wrote that this is win-win situation. Win for players - much faster obtain all items. What is win for me?ย :shockot:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Oh no, in this case, shop will be like 50 pages, it's not aesthetic.ย ๐Ÿ˜†

But if serious, i'm not really like this idea, because in this case, players can much faster buy all equip, ruud will cost much lower, it's bad for server.ย 
You wrote that this is win-win situation. Win for players - much faster obtain all items. What is win for me?ย :shockot:

ruud will be priced correctly.. no one can farm 100k ruud a day, its hard to farm ruud . yes i know its more easy for players to get any item they want but come to think of it .. there is basically 1 spot for farming ruud .. and its in volcanus, i dont really think that it would harm you or the players its just that ruud can flow like zen trade. ruud is pretty useless for max players with max sets. this way they can still farm and trade. but if you dont agree with me then ok . youre the bossย ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ