MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nik777

xp party

Hi

Sometimes i join a pt and have terible xp, i guess from gap lvl when i am low, the other members noone was close to 400 and i was 180. Today i joined to a pt i was getting very good xp, my lvl was 395 and suddenly i check and i was receiving very low, the only difference was one member had disconected and we were 4 people at the spot instead 5,i dont join to pt if there is a member more than 400 lvl, i dont have train my ML. Whats going on?Even with gap lvl instead 120k i receive 10k, is not normal. First time i see so huge difference in a server with that kind of rate.

if the player who  has disconected is party leader, that mean all 4 make KS  to each other. or maybe some1 from party have ML lvl

Nothing, just nothing

True, the party leader was dc

Or sometimes i dont get any xp at all. Happens now 390 lvl, when i join pt was fine. Forgot to mention that.

Party matching system have a lot of problems. The IGCN team already said that they will make a complete rework of this system. 

Usually, if your party met exp problems, you need to recreate a party, or the party leader should make a switch character.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280