MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Nebraska

Rewards for streaming

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

who stream on angel and play on sega?
from sega as far as i know only me and massacre are streaming

if u think that in 1 month streaming u can get at same point as u then u playing different game..
sorry bro but i am streaming 2.5 months now everyday and most of my things i did it by hunting alone and not by the bons..
with bons i got w4/1 mux/1 black fenrir/1 demon/1 dk helm
from 2 months streaming
if that mean that we are on same gear just bcoz i spend streaming bons then idk what can i say

lets talk facts here
1: who stream and play sega,  you. mass , mattoni ,   Kanade used to in the start but it was less impact then as it is less impact in angl right now

with that said lets also mention there that you mass and mattoni are only strong players in your guild (make sense considering you guys are streaming right? makes my point)
ill go further and say ..  aside from me and van who donated ALOOT more than the avrage donate you guys are also the only strong players in sega server  (very much balanced system the stream right? dont give huge advantage at all)

you say me.. but im not the "avrage donator"  avrage donate come donate 120-240 euro?  where does it gets him in compare to streamer ?  nowhere he can put 240 euro and he will not be able to have a tiny chance against streamer.

2 most of my things i did it by hunting alone and not by the bons.."  allow me to correct you and clear the false impression you give here and put some facts

wings 4 :  web bons from stream
earrings FO :  web bons from stream
 fenrir : web bons from stream
demon: web bons stream
lyra : web bons from stream
punishment : web bons from stream
mux weapon: web.. stream
also bought 10+k server bons with web bons from stream
but it seems you forget about all that..  
which allow you easily to buy all jewels tocas etocas and armor parts to make set
conclusion ?  you literally did not make anything not a single item by farming alone as you claim.. every single piece of gear that you own is directly or indirectly bought thought the stream web bons..  either directly by the web bons or converted to server bons at ratio higher than 1:2 .   so the very least be honest about it. there many people who speak how you brag that you bought everything for free only from stream bons. 🙂 

the fact is fact..  the streaming is harmful system for the older servers where there are items for sale for web bons and where ratio between web/serv bons is high.
few of my guild want to quit because of that and some were about to donate to upgrade their items to +15 and now they dont want to do that becuase of that system. . so yes i can speak and say its harmful 

1 hour ago, demolus said:

Right. Stream is a nice addition to the game. But the truth is that it is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of bons people get for donate. How does a week of streaming compare to 50k donation bons?

Anyway, more bons on the server will increase liquidity on the market. So I think it's a good thing.

then show me my friend how you donate 50k ?  i would loooooooovvveeeeee to see that 🙂 but now instead of false misleading claims that have nothing to do with the reality lets talk facts..  most people would normally donate between the 120-240 euro and thats it.     and 240 euro is actually the drop in the ocean compared to stream bons 🙂 not the other way around.. 

but sure i want to see you donate 50k and i will shut up.  show me how you do it and then everything is good

also you are very wrong..  web bons does the oppsite effect as liqudity 🙂  allow me to explain so you can follow 

items mostly comes from lottery . . but now in sega no one use lottery because there are already alot of items to buy for web bons on market from heros who left the server..    if you give streamers alot of web bons and they buy items from heros for web bons.. they do not increase the amount of items on the market they reduce it.. 

because there was char/set for sale and it been sold now its not availabvle anymore? get it? 

if you want to increase liquidity you need to give streamers lottery coins..  they use lottery coins win muxes and FO weapoins but they dont need them.. what will they do? put them on the market for fair price for new players to buy..  see?  there was no mux on the market and now there is one..  increase liquidity 🙂

15 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

wings 4 :  web bons from stream
earrings FO :  web bons from stream
 fenrir : web bons from stream
demon: web bons stream
lyra : web bons from stream
punishment : web bons from stream
mux weapon: web.. stream

1. let me correct u here..because u see what u want..

w4= web bons from ptaq (he paid for those wings so i still own him 2k web bons)
fo earings= are from massacre which i just use this week that he went vacations
gold fenrir= made (only bought 1 black fenrir for 200 bons)
demon=web bons from streaming
lyra= ptaq (is not mine.i use for hunting bosses coz we need arena points for creating demon for massacre)
lyra= ptaq (he bought both from blackwidow which i made the deal)
mux weapon= web bons from streaming
i bought 10k server bons by trading web  bons from streaming?
when?

then why my w4 are still +13 
my mux are +14
and my set is +13
where all those 10k server bons went?
i should hire u for my accountant since u know better than me what i bought and how much i spend.

so calculate again and let me know how many i got from streamin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2. u complain bcoz u donate alot and streamers got on ur back from what i understand..
let me tell u something..u donate to win time. which means u get advantage faster..
is fair that u donate and take advantage from others that doesnt donate? NO so that mean donate system is also crap?
how long u are max gear since u donate.. for sure more than 3-4 weeks..and just hunting some bosses for fun and helping ur guild mates bcoz ur char is max gear long time now which is result of ur donate.. while streamers are still not on top lvl of their gear even if they stream for long time..
2.5 months of streaming and still i need fo earings (which u know very good cost alot)
i need +15 set/mux/w4 (which is huge amount of server bons)
so do u know how long will take me by streaming to make those things?
u have no idea..
+ that stream is for all..if u donate doenst mean u cant stream..u want to take more advantage? go donate and stream will be much better for u and for all ppl who donate..
i dont know why we discuss this think when u think that u know what i spend for my char but u have no idea bcoz u see that i use something and i am streamer so automatic that mean belong to me and i bought it by web bons..
there is no other way to get things by crafting or using items from ur guildmates on what u are saying 🙂

have a nice day

• Like 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

2 minutes ago, Skedi said:

let me correct u here..because u see what u want..

w4= web bons from ptaq (he paid for those wings so i still own him 2k web bons)
fo earings= are from massacre which i just use this week that he went vacations
gold fenrir= made (only bought 1 black fenrir for 200 bons)
demon=web bons from streaming
lyra= ptaq (is not mine.i use for hunting bosses coz we need arena points for creating demon for massacre)
lyra= ptaq (he bought both from blackwidow which i made the deal)
mux weapon= web bons from streaming
i bought 10k server bons by trading web  bons from streaming?
when?

then why my w4 are still +13 
my mux are +14
and my set is +13
where all those 10k server bons went?
i should hire u for my accountant since u know better than me what i bought and how much i spend.

so calculate again and let me know how many i got from streamin 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

just moment ago in your own post you said you bought the wing 4 from web bons from stream now its not.. i see .. no point even continue say anything you said enough.. 
also i know who sold the wings if you remember. . anyways ill argue no more as it lead no where other than stress.. i basically quit already as we discussed yesterday
you can turn it around all you want but the end result is streaming system kills sega because people other than ones who willing to donate 1-2k euro dont see any chance of fighting.  they simply leave . 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

just moment ago in your own post you said you bought the wing 4 from web bons from stream now its not.. i see .. no point even continue say anything you said enough.. 
also i know who sold the wings if you remember. . anyways ill argue no more as it lead no where other than stress.. i basically quit already as we discussed yesterday
you can turn it around all you want but the end result is streaming system kills sega because people other than ones who willing to donate 1-2k euro dont see any chance of fighting.  they simply leave . 

since u know who sold me the wings (BlackAdam) ask him to show u who made the transfer on hes account for the wings|
my account name is skedi.
let me correct it then about w4 coz that was missspell coz i meant w3 which i bought from caytien 800web bons. he can confirm that

and we can wait here for blackadam to post the name of acount who transfered the bons for  my w4 on hes account.. and then i wanna see ur answer again 😄

here u can see my chat with ptaq the moment that ptaq had to make the ttransfer for the w4image.png.9a5f3dccc162970d722a2d7efaefea6a.png

so please keep correcting me and telling me what i spend for my char and what not 😄

3 minutes ago, Skedi said:

since u know who sold me the wings (BlackAdam) ask him to show u who made the transfer on hes account for the wings|
my account name is skedi.
let me correct it then about w4 coz that was missspell coz i meant w3 which i bought from caytien 800web bons. he can confirm that

and we can wait here for blackadam to post the name of acount who transfered the bons for  my w4 on hes account.. and then i wanna see ur answer again 😄

enough is enough.. you said yoiur self 650 per week is what you get x 2.5 months?  thats 10 weeks thats 6500 web bons 🙂 you can turn it around however you want..  but we all know what you can buy in sega for 6500 web bons. 

go stream then and go get 650 + ur donates..
as u said 6500 u can get alot where are all those things
just please bro..
u talk without having idea about whats happening..is all ur imagination..
oww finix got gold fenrir= he bought with web bons
oww mass got 1 apple=he bought with web bons..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skedi said:

go stream then and go get 650 + ur donates..
as u said 6500 u can get alot where are all those things
just please bro..
u talk without having idea about whats happening..is all ur imagination..
oww finix got gold fenrir= he bought with web bons
oww mass got 1 apple=he bought with web bons..

6500 web is a fact 🙂 based on your own numbers..  nah why would i even consider donate ?  
i know exactly what happening you are just trying to cover evertthing up with some bs so that you can continue get ahead 
but i wonder who will you fight when all leave?  anyways enough have good day 

maybe you should go and try donate then and ill go stream? sounds fair to me

• Haha 1

8 минут назад, noywk1991 сказал:

6500 web is a fact 🙂 based on your own numbers..  nah why would i even consider donate ?  
i know exactly what happening you are just trying to cover evertthing up with some bs so that you can continue get ahead 
but i wonder who will you fight when all leave?  anyways enough have good day 

maybe you should go and try donate then and ill go stream? sounds fair to me

I think streamers have norm salary for their streams. And yes - i donate much more then you. Just go and stream - what a problem?

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

I think streamers have norm salary for their streams. And yes - i donate much more then you. Just go and stream - what a problem?

you play in sega? nope nor anymore atleast.
also i kinda doubt you donate more than me..  (maybe in the long run with all servers you played here.. then possible)
either way..   stream have negative effect on older servers and its a fact whatever you think it does or not. . and soon it will have on angel once the ratio between web bons and serv bons change  

5 минут назад, noywk1991 сказал:

you play in sega? nope nor anymore atleast.
also i kinda doubt you donate more than me..  (maybe in the long run with all servers you played here.. then possible)
either way..   stream have negative effect on older servers and its a fact whatever you think it does or not. . and soon it will have on angel once the ratio between web bons and serv bons change  

I was top donater on 2 servers. If ppls leave servers and sold all items and bons cheaper - its not streamers fault. Streams make more ppls here. 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, -TheEnd- said:

I was top donater on 2 servers. If ppls leave servers and sold all items and bons cheaper - its not streamers fault. Streams make more ppls here. 

weak

• Haha 2

Streamer rewards amount are reduced by 30% once again. Rewards threshold was increased and only a few streamers were selected to continue their streams. These measures should help fighting server inflation

If there is a plan to reduce number of streamers, let the streamers know in advance. Don't wait till the streamers are done with their weekly streaming then tell them that they are not getting pay. At the very minimum pay them for what they have done, then tell them about your plan going forward. 

Having people streaming for the whole week, then tell them " we not paying you" because we want to fight inflation or whatever you trying to do is BS.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, x100bons said:

If there is a plan to reduce number of streamers, let the streamers know in advance. Don't wait till the streamers are done with their weekly streaming then tell them that they are not getting pay. At the very minimum pay them for what they have done, then tell them about your plan going forward. 

Having people streaming for the whole week, then tell them " we not paying you" because we want to fight inflation or whatever you trying to do is BS.

Dont worry. I was scammed same way.
I prepared graphics, settings for streaming from 3 servers,  bought VIPs to show everything as best as possible. And after 7 days of streaming, I received information that I needed a microphone.

I created a group of recipients. I invited some players. I could stream 14 hours a day due to the type of work I do, but I can not use a microphone.
And all the sacrifice and preparation collapsed. So anyone who wants to start streaming, I don't recommend it :)

Anyway,  i am here since few years, if you look closely, the Senate and Streamers are changing too much. So I don't know what or who, but something is definitely wrong here :)

etERNALS 2.png

2 hours ago, x100bons said:

Hereos always cry, u are such a kid guild!

• Haha 1

Untitled.png.1487b50c113cb994e512f786b93f20e7.png

4 hours ago, Demolus said:

Dont worry. I was scammed same way.
I prepared graphics, settings for streaming from 3 servers,  bought VIPs to show everything as best as possible. And after 7 days of streaming, I received information that I needed a microphone.

I created a group of recipients. I invited some players. I could stream 14 hours a day due to the type of work I do, but I can not use a microphone.
And all the sacrifice and preparation collapsed. So anyone who wants to start streaming, I don't recommend it :)

Anyway,  i am here since few years, if you look closely, the Senate and Streamers are changing too much. So I don't know what or who, but something is definitely wrong here :)

Yea, I don't stream but my friends do. It’s just bad business practice.

2 hours ago, rufus7 said:

Hereos always cry, u are such a kid guild!

who cried ? what does Heroes have to do with this topic exactly ? 

On 12/14/2023 at 1:57 AM, x100bons said:

Yea, I don't stream but my friends do. It’s just bad business practice.

Unfortunately, I have been crying over thatfor years.
The MUX system and setup is really great, but the way the servers are handling by the administration and the "senate" is unfortunately a disaster. I know it's hard to find the right people these days, especially for a project on a game from 2000, but still, something for something. To get something out, you have to put something in.

In fact, another server has just gone down and not because of "lack of opponents for VN" as some people say, but because of the administration's management errors again.
More good old players have passed away in my guild. And out of 1200 online, 150 are out again.

There should be a section on the forum written by the administration:
"How to set up a good server and kill it in a month", because it is not an easy task. Even more so with such fierce players and payers.

etERNALS 2.png

6 hours ago, Demolus said:

Unfortunately, I have been crying over thatfor years.
The MUX system and setup is really great, but the way the servers are handling by the administration and the "senate" is unfortunately a disaster. I know it's hard to find the right people these days, especially for a project on a game from 2000, but still, something for something. To get something out, you have to put something in.

In fact, another server has just gone down and not because of "lack of opponents for VN" as some people say, but because of the administration's management errors again.
More good old players have passed away in my guild. And out of 1200 online, 150 are out again.

There should be a section on the forum written by the administration:
"How to set up a good server and kill it in a month", because it is not an easy task. Even more so with such fierce players and payers.

u need 1 leader teach u how to play