MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ivan Nebraska

Rewards for streaming

As you can see from the main page of our site, we are now actively collaborating with streamers of all nationalities and any number of subscribers.
Previously, this information was not available anywhere, the conditions were slightly changed and finalized and decided to be revealed to the public.

Streaming rewards are issued for every 7 streaming days (at least 2 hours each stream) and look like this:
300 server bonuses - the minimum fee if each stream was posted in a special chat in Discord and the records of all streams are on the channel.
up to +200 server bonuses - given for the design of the channel and stream. Avatar, channel background, About section, scene change - Stream starting, Stream ending, other graphics. Stream frames can be a nice addition, but a full screen game is more welcome.
up to +250 server bonuses - if you stream with a microphone, create activity, and answer questions in the chat. If your microphone is turned on, but the streamer is silent for most of the stream, the bonuses number for it will be minimal.
up to +250 server bonuses - webcam on the stream turned on during most of the stream. For example, you can go to the toilet and turn it off for 10 minutes, but if the streamer appears on the camera for 10 minutes of the entire stream, the increase will also be small.

A few more points worth noting:
1) Cursing on streams is prohibited (or very minimal).
2) While you are streaming our project, you cannot stream other similar projects, especially on our main page. If you decide to leave your post as a streamer to stream another project, please let us know in advance. Otherwise, you will be suspended from streaming our project.
3) At the beginning of the title of each stream there should be a link to our project site - "muxlegend.com".
4) Standing in the AFK for more than 15 minutes from the entire stream will result in a reduction or complete non-payment for a particular stream. Leave AFK content out of streams.
5) In connection with recent events, I think it should be mentioned that insulting and slandering the administration on the streams sponsored by the administration itself is prohibited. As a punishment - suspension from streaming on the main page.

Additional bonuses are added or deducted, depending on the activity on the streams and your own audience of followers.

If you have ideas for holding new, original events, you will receive additional web bonuses - from 200 for each event + prizes for the winners will also be given by the administration.

If you are interested write to Discord Ivan Nebraska#7980.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1

im going to state here opinion that will get alot of cross fire. . and its ok.. im ready for all the people who use this system for their selfish personal opinion to come defend it.. 
im still gonna leave here an honest opinion and say this system is bad and not only will hurt server economy  but also create a situation where playing in mux you must be either a donator or streamer .  and also.. demotivate from donating..  why donate when everyone can get free bons? 

ill explain the issue and also provide a suggestion to improve this system :
the problem is.. 
1:  inflation and creating massive gap between streamers and none streamers. . someone who stream 2 hours a day for 1 month will get 4200 web bons at sega ratio of web bon/server bons thats +- 12k server bons in sega.. or to be fair 4200 web bons you can simply buy nearly maxed out char .. 2 months streaming you will buy all maxed ouit char .  what is the point to play if you dont stream? even if you donate you can not keep up with free bons. . donators are more self restrainted  because donator isnt free bons if a donator or streamer go on a bidding the streamer will win it he can out bid donator easily .

2 : inflation ...  with so much web bons filling the servers imagine situation of 10-20 streamers streamers will easily be able to buy all blessers/exe jewels on market due to the amount of bons available. while none streamers will simply be left behind..   at the same time the value you get for donate is dropping massivly..   instead of streamers trying to keep up with donators you create situation where donators will be behind streamers?  this is bad. . 

my suggestion : 
remove bon reward for streaming..  and reward with VIP+ lottery coins
when you get lottery coins you use them get items and this help new players because if alot of streamer get muxes from lottery or FO weapons they dont need they will be on sale for lower price for normal players to buy..  and also more attractive price for donate..  instead of 2-3k bons for mux  which is 120+ euro we might see 1k price which is much more attractive for donate at 60 euro
another key here is that bons/web bons transfer between server at huge rate..  sega bons are kinda 1:3 ratio betwen web/sega 4k = 12k
and lottery coins can not be transfered. 

another suggestion that i want you to consider is. . make it that only 1 person from each guild (preferably guild leader but not a must) will be able to register for streaming
so each guild will have 1 person streaming from guild..    and the reward instead of being selfish individual 1 person stream for his own benefit you could reward the entire guild with some lottery coins.  and the person who made the stream reward with VIP also.   so 1 person (the streamer get VIP+lottery coins)
and the rest of the guild get some lottery coins each..  maybe 3-5 coins each..  this.. will split the power and not 1 person will max out but basically all players will get some psuh and keep gap to minimum ..     this will also motivate people in guilds to look after 1 another and share reward for these lottery coins if you got fo weapon not for your class you will give it to guild mate. this will help alot new players who join guilds.. and will also motivate people to join guilds and play as teams !  
im 100% sure in this system every guild will have 1 person streaming from the pressure from guild members for the guild reward. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, noywk1991 said:

im going to state here opinion that will get alot of cross fire. . and its ok.. im ready for all the people who use this system for their selfish personal opinion to come defend it.. 
im still gonna leave here an honest opinion and say this system is bad and not only will hurt server economy  but also create a situation where playing in mux you must be either a donator or streamer .  and also.. demotivate from donating..  why donate when everyone can get free bons? 

ill explain the issue and also provide a suggestion to improve this system :
the problem is.. 
1:  inflation and creating massive gap between streamers and none streamers. . someone who stream 2 hours a day for 1 month will get 4200 web bons at sega ratio of web bon/server bons thats +- 12k server bons in sega.. or to be fair 4200 web bons you can simply buy nearly maxed out char .. 2 months streaming you will buy all maxed ouit char .  what is the point to play if you dont stream? even if you donate you can not keep up with free bons. . donators are more self restrainted  because donator isnt free bons if a donator or streamer go on a bidding the streamer will win it he can out bid donator easily .

2 : inflation ...  with so much web bons filling the servers imagine situation of 10-20 streamers streamers will easily be able to buy all blessers/exe jewels on market due to the amount of bons available. while none streamers will simply be left behind..   at the same time the value you get for donate is dropping massivly..   instead of streamers trying to keep up with donators you create situation where donators will be behind streamers?  this is bad. . 

my suggestion : 
remove bon reward for streaming..  and reward with VIP+ lottery coins
when you get lottery coins you use them get items and this help new players because if alot of streamer get muxes from lottery or FO weapons they dont need they will be on sale for lower price for normal players to buy..  and also more attractive price for donate..  instead of 2-3k bons for mux  which is 120+ euro we might see 1k price which is much more attractive for donate at 60 euro
another key here is that bons/web bons transfer between server at huge rate..  sega bons are kinda 1:3 ratio betwen web/sega 4k = 12k
and lottery coins can not be transfered. 

another suggestion that i want you to consider is. . make it that only 1 person from each guild (preferably guild leader but not a must) will be able to register for streaming
so each guild will have 1 person streaming from guild..    and the reward instead of being selfish individual 1 person stream for his own benefit you could reward the entire guild with some lottery coins.  and the person who made the stream reward with VIP also.   so 1 person (the streamer get VIP+lottery coins)
and the rest of the guild get some lottery coins each..  maybe 3-5 coins each..  this.. will split the power and not 1 person will max out but basically all players will get some psuh and keep gap to minimum ..     this will also motivate people in guilds to look after 1 another and share reward for these lottery coins if you got fo weapon not for your class you will give it to guild mate. this will help alot new players who join guilds.. and will also motivate people to join guilds and play as teams !  
im 100% sure in this system every guild will have 1 person streaming from the pressure from guild members for the guild reward. 

Lottery is a really random thing. As I explained in conversation with you. Let's say a players streams for the whole month every day. We reward him with the lottery tikets. He gets only low tier drops, says fck this server, I've spent so much time here and got nothing and leaves. I don't believe lottery rewards are good for keeping streamers in a long-term.

The argument that donaters will stop donating is odd, as donations are meant to reduce grinding process, get things you want faster. And to get rewards for streaming, you have to stream 14 hours, bother with stream settings, graphics, answer people in chat and so on. And to get significant amount of bonuses, you have to do all these things perfectly. WIth donations you gist press a few buttons and cash out the bonuses.

About inflation, we don't really have that many streamers in general, especially streamers who get more than 500 for 7 dayly streams, to influence the market. That is up till the current moment. And I don't think we well, as majority players would prefer to play and not bother with steaming.

About gulds streamers and Siege streaming, we can't give admin accounts to some random guys we don't know. Though the idea itself is pretty good, by my opinion.

14 minutes ago, Ivan Nebraska said:

Lottery is a really random thing. As I explained in conversation with you. Let's say a players streams for the whole month every day. We reward him with the lottery tikets. He gets only low tier drops, says fck this server, I've spent so much time here and got nothing and leaves. I don't believe lottery rewards are good for keeping streamers in a long-term.

The argument that donaters will stop donating is odd, as donations are meant to reduce grinding process, get things you want faster. And to get rewards for streaming, you have to stream 14 hours, bother with stream settings, graphics, answer people in chat and so on. And to get significant amount of bonuses, you have to do all these things perfectly. WIth donations you gist press a few buttons and cash out the bonuses.

About inflation, we don't really have that many streamers in general, especially streamers who get more than 500 for 7 dayly streams, to influence the market. That is up till the current moment. And I don't think we well, as majority players would prefer to play and not bother with steaming.

About gulds streamers and Siege streaming, we can't give admin accounts to some random guys we don't know. Though the idea itself is pretty good, by my opinion.

Then you dont fully understand my suggestion,  allow me to make it clear.  Players will stream using their own accounts playing as they normally would.  Just with condition of using mice or paying attention to chat to answer questions but would play normally.   

You can also lower requirments then from 7 days to 5 days from 2 hours to 1 hour.

This way.. strean reward is bonus.  So its always worth if.

Also i suggest that streamer will stream under guild name not person..  for example vgn stream/eternals stream so on so on heros stream..   1 person per guild will stream .   For that week the person get free vip,  and every member in his guild  get some 3-5 lottery coins.  Say guild has 40 members thats 3x40=120 total lottery per week 1 month is 440 coins for the guild.. random or not its still statistic the odds of the entire guild gets nothing at all is kissing the 0.    This will motivate people join guilds which will drasticly improve and increase the competition and give. Heros chance to fight other strong guilds and also split the power giving among the server .  A person streaming will do it under guild name for the guild benefit and not only his own.  But for the effort he will get free vip which the other guild members dont!!

This will also help greatly new players and make lotter items more available and easier to buy for bons,   

But another very important benefit guilds streaming will allow new players to watch how every guild play and behave get a peak inside and able to chose better which guild he want to join....

Say im new player.. i watch now heros stream... im very impressed by their team work i pm cay / or the person streaming for heros and ask to join .. 

This will basically make everyone join a guild which is crucial part in keep them playing long!

Your statement about donate is also not true..  if theres alot of free web bons items increase in bons price .. now my 240 usd buy me less than used to if price up.

Also if everyone stream the benefit in donate is very slim and why i sprlend 400 euro if i can stream 1 month 2 hours a day .

You need to keep balance and the concept of streaming.   I love that there are streans but even with 1 streamer from each guild its alot of streamers enough!  And the reward you need to think about the huge benefit for guild even at 3 coins per person its 240 coins for a guild every month!  Im 100% sure every guild will stream for 240 coins.   And you also motivate people into group play.. and you dont need to trust anyone .. they stream on their own chars streaming normal gameplay.   

• Sad 1

I am 100% in agreement with noywk1991, too many bons are poured on streamers and some dudes have 1-3 viewers so the gain minimal to say at least. 

Donating is not to reduce grind, is to obtain those otherwise unobtainable items that dramatically affect gameplay so if you do not donate or stream, you are wasting time here. By the time you can get a good enough weapon, rest are maxed.

What is the point of spacing upgrades if Moss drops BE weapons? again, non-donors or streamers are cursed to use DA until all these "non-grinding" donors smash the living breath out of them at any place anyone can get anything worth of selling. So maybe rethinking streaming, moss, rewards would be beneficial for server. If non-donors go, donors follow as well, who wants to play on a dead server? Have that in mind. 

Signed,

Someone with donated weapons and a good stash of jwls from moss.

• Like 1

If you think it's so easy to be a cool streamer, then become one and earn bonuses.

• Love 1

47 minutes ago, Shanahan said:

If you think it's so easy to be a cool streamer, then become one and earn bonuses.

You dont need to be cool,  you get bons regardless of being cool or having views

• Love 1

Tell me one cool streamer with high views though. 

Plus, it's over glorifying a very minimal gain. If one can demonstrate that because of him, 100 active players joined, sure! give him bons, but otherwise why? to kill the existing user base with the inflation? :)) 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

You dont need to be cool,  you get bons regardless of being cool or having views

try it urself and u will see if is easy or not..
i work almost all day and i return home 00:00/01:00 and after that i have to make stream for 2 hours and be active not afk and finish around 3 o clock at night even if i am fking tired from work.
if u guys think is not fair.. go and try it then 🙂

• Love 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

17 minutes ago, Skedi said:

try it urself and u will see if is easy or not..
i work almost all day and i return home 00:00/01:00 and after that i have to make stream for 2 hours and be active not afk and finish around 3 o clock at night even if i am fking tired from work.
if u guys think is not fair.. go and try it then 🙂

You make it personal like its about you.. i get that you defend system that provide you plenty of bons to gear up.. but its not about you.. i could go same way as you and say if you think stream is so hard you can use donate right?  But i dont.

Its not about you but about how the system made..   maybe you are active 2 hours but not all will be.  Theres no way that admin would watch every streamer evety day to confirm hes active or do is part especislly when this goes public..  ive know that you mass and some others stream for a while now yes?  Never publicly said anything about it..  but when admin make system like this ill speak.    

Even if admin would watch every stream this wouldnt even solve major problems.

Based on the rules alone.   Ignoring entirely you as individual but just reading the rules.. it only require of people who want to stream to open stream and play at the basic not do a single thing beyond the rest is only bonus open mice,  is a coice answer questions is a choice..  .. which let me tell you 99% of future streamers will report all these conditions .   

Yes im sorry you considering the base requirements that doesnt require any minimum amount of views dont require any minimum referals through stream link.. or anything at all.. just open stream and play.. yes thats easy 🙂 and this is 1 of the main issue no minimum requirments 

Just a few flaws I noticed in your logic. I will keep it very short and hopefully non-biased.

One is that you assume that everyone that streams earns 4200 Web Bonuses a month. At most 1 or 2 streamers match Ivans criterea for highest reward (I am assuming the best case scenario for your arguments). Even then, they would need to stream all month non stop for 2 hours a day, total of 56+ hours MINIMUM. And hell.. if they manage to do all that, touche, here are your very much earned bons good sir, thank you for doing the server good. Do not kid around saying a typical streamer earning 300-500 bons every 7th stream can ridiculously inflate the server markets economy. 

Second is that you categorise Bonuses that are rewarded for streaming as 'Free'. Time is money. Those who invest more of their precious time will succeed over those who dont (with some exceptions of luck 🙂) Real life or in game, facts stay facts. I think this one is pretty straight forward, additional explanation is unnecessary I hope.

Just knowing these two things alone make your core arguments and statements fall apart, BUT, Heath, I must say I do love you for wanting a positive change and actually taking your time to engage yourself and others in a discussion, so I respect you for that.

So, ladies and gentlemen, life is neither fair or unfair. But if you wish to play competitively, there is not easy way to the top. Take the opportunity, invest what you can, and if you cant, too bad, you wont get a free medal 😛 

• Love 2

1 hour ago, laidback said:

Just a few flaws I noticed in your logic. I will keep it very short and hopefully non-biased.

One is that you assume that everyone that streams earns 4200 Web Bonuses a month. At most 1 or 2 streamers match Ivans criterea for highest reward (I am assuming the best case scenario for your arguments). Even then, they would need to stream all month non stop for 2 hours a day, total of 56+ hours MINIMUM. And hell.. if they manage to do all that, touche, here are your very much earned bons good sir, thank you for doing the server good. Do not kid around saying a typical streamer earning 300-500 bons every 7th stream can ridiculously inflate the server markets economy. 

Second is that you categorise Bonuses that are rewarded for streaming as 'Free'. Time is money. Those who invest more of their precious time will succeed over those who dont (with some exceptions of luck 🙂) Real life or in game, facts stay facts. I think this one is pretty straight forward, additional explanation is unnecessary I hope.

Just knowing these two things alone make your core arguments and statements fall apart, BUT, Heath, I must say I do love you for wanting a positive change and actually taking your time to engage yourself and others in a discussion, so I respect you for that.

So, ladies and gentlemen, life is neither fair or unfair. But if you wish to play competitively, there is not easy way to the top. Take the opportunity, invest what you can, and if you cant, too bad, you wont get a free medal 😛 

i thought you were gonna keep it "non-biased" ?

now bitting and taunting a side. . you and i know way back pretty much since fairly early stages of sega.. we have had respect convos and communication even when we were in enemies guild going all out pk between the guilds in borg saga... you and i still been friendly and talked alot..  way before you became apparently senate and probably way before you started streaming?    i hope we will still respect each other despite having different opinions which is normal.   

that being said.. im sorry but your comment is screaming biased and tbh very defensive as if i was talking specific at you. 
even if not at max the requirement for 800 bons per week is at the minimal and none exist. . especially if this would change as my suggestion say to a 1 hour and 5 times a week. 
the fact that you insist of a full indivudal pay and not split in guild kinda seem selfish if you ask me.  
as for 800 bons per week reward basically require you play normally couple hours just with mice open and while recording a stream.  especially if we change it to the 1 hour i suggested being "active" 1 hour is basically doing a round of volcanus for ruud and some archeon ..  it flies in this game..   answering questions im sorry but id love to think and believe this is something we all do in our normal gameplay despite streaming or not..   lets be realistic its not like any one going to have 1k views at a time and have to answer tons of questions. 

time is money sorry but this is a game and you play here for enjoyment enabling stream might take some extra effort and in my suggested system you are rewarded pretty nicely for that
you dont want to be rewarded for "your time for the server" you want and already are creating a situation where you tell people if you dont stream or donate (quite a large amount of money) 
you have no way of ever playing competitive .. and you hear this from a dude who roughly donated 2k euro.

also you make it sound and make fale claims that you invest "more time' than others.. while in rerality a player who will play even 20 hours more than you every day (totally unrealistic amount of extra hours)  will still in no way will make anywhere near the progress you make with the 2 hours streaming alone..  how is this balance between time investment and reward in your opinion?    fact is..   the amount of bons you can farm in this game by gameplay alone is so minimal which is designed that way to make donating worth it.. 
that even if someone play 5-10 times more hours than you every day..  and the only different is you stream and he doesnt. . his chance to keep up with you will be a round 0 !
is this the fair reward you seek? doesnt seem so fair to me. 

also.. you see is as  "typical streamer 500 bons"  but you are missing the entire point and you are so defensive about your bons and your own way of advatage and progress that you dont see that its not about Mass or fenix or anyone indivudal when you come public like this in post expect soon 20-30 streamers each of them 500-800 bons per week thats over 16k bons per week avrage on server thats 65k web bons per month in server  hell yes this will destroy economy and value ! 
and hell yes streamers who passively (pretty much)  get 500-800 bons than in old server translate to 1500-2400 server bons per week... their finger on click on market buy bless/soul/wings/ much easier than a player who doesnt stream and get maybe 10 bons per some rr and 4 bons from votes per day..  you guys easily buying the jewels and goods up their price in market for the normal player..  
im all in for people stream and i offered amazing reward in my suggestion. . but people going greedy with the stream and creating a situation where you have to stream if you want to play mux...  thats aweful.    

and yes it totally kill destroy erase the point of donating right now..  i hope that we can have different opinions and still be buddies but i would understand if some people would make it personal and can not accept different opinions stances and point of views. 

i stand on my stance where the current offered system is awful in many ways..   also
"So, ladies and gentlemen, life is neither fair or unfair. But if you wish to play competitively, there is not easy way to the top. Take the opportunity, invest what you can, and if you cant, too bad, you wont get a free meda" this is awful and wrong of you to say.. especially when i donated here in sega around 2k euros and you donated how much?  Umm...... let me guess close to 0?  you tell me to invest?  maybe i should use the same kind of approach and language.. and tell you " so mr Mass if you want to be competitive then start to invest ding ding money ofc..  ..  how would you feel ?   you say theres no easy way to the top.. but you are now exactly on an easy way to the top with entirely free bons buying top gears. 
so you make claims of no easy way to the top while you are here defending exactly that an easy way to the top... i should say if you want an easy way to the top then donate.. 
that comment of yours not only was disappointing selfish and greedy but also disrespectful to me as donator .. and to all others players who come to the game and want to play without being forced to stream ! 

• Love 1

As we talked before on Discord, I still gonna insist on my opinion about streaming/streamer.

1. Streamer is doing pretty good at getting traffic on Twitch to our Server, Increased numbers of streamers seems working because we have 2200 Online right now (I know there are multiple clones but still an improvement showing that the idea is working)

2. What they pay for streamer are currency of the server which allows streamers to create content, support them to upgrade items so they bring more competitive contents.

Because of this program, we brought some good reputation streamers on this server like vitcauscas, godlikerem, nhonnhangame,... They all have a good reputation and bring traffic to our server, so what we are doing is good and working completely fine. I know that this program is also the same with Bless MU which is in our MU Universe, they do that and it worked well. I'm not sure why are you so bothered by this topic when I know that you don't have a single idea about the inflation in our server and reduced income/lost of interest in donate, and if these problems occur, I'm pretty sure that Arturs and Administration will find a way to fix that right away to maintain this server. All these opinions and scenarios about inflation and the "240 coins" examples and no one would donate when they can stream,... it's just all made up by you, it's not happening and you just creating the worst scenarios to stop this. And I know for a fact that because you are a donator, you donated a lot and other players could earn that many bonuses just by streaming is the reason why this topic bothers you and you think this is unfair. 60% of streamers get minimal pay, 35% are getting average pay and only 5% get maximum pay, keep that in mind.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Goku said:

As we talked before on Discord, I still gonna insist on my opinion about streaming/streamer.

Because of this program, we brought some good reputation streamers on this server like vitcauscas, godlikerem, nhonnhangame,... They all have a good reputation and bring traffic to our server, so what we are doing is good and working completely fine. I know that this program is also the same with Bless MU which is in our MU Universe, they do that and it worked well. I'm not sure why are you so bothered by this topic when I know that you don't have a single idea about the inflation in our server and reduced income/lost of interest in donate, and if these problems occur, I'm pretty sure that Arturs and Administration will find a way to fix that right away to maintain this server. All these opinions and scenarios about inflation and the "240 coins" examples and no one would donate when they can stream,... it's just all made up by you, it's not happening and you just creating the worst scenarios to stop this. And I know for a fact that because you are a donator, you donated a lot and other players could earn that many bonuses just by streaming is the reason why this topic bothers you and you think this is unfair. 60% of streamers get minimal pay, 35% are getting average pay and only 5% get maximum pay, keep that in mind.

i find it strange how 1 by 1 people who stream and use this system come here defend it and claim to be -none biased -  or try present it from some senate view thing. 
im going to replay and make some things clear and then i wont replay for this topic anymore.

1: "Streamers are doing pretty good "  agreed no one ever argued about that or doubted that.. nor is intending to stop streaming.  not at all. the topic is only about how streamers selected and the minimum requirement for reward and the fact that the reward is shared between new and old servers which have different economy ! 

2:"Because of this program, we brought some good reputation streamers on this server" its not because of this system if you brought them before this went public? also again your whole arguement is wrong because we stated here more than once that specific streamers with views and bring people theres no problem with them being rewarded even more 🙂  and we clearly said that if there was reward system based on the number of views we would have no problem..   but streamer with 1-3 views getting rewared like streamer who would/could have 100 views doesnt seem logical nor fair.      such system exist in many games PoE (my main game) literallly pays milions of USD for very known streamers to stream their game (dont offer in game advantage tho)  but sure..   if a streamer is a well known have alot of views by all means he deserve these rewards ! you will hear no argue from me.   as it is different 1-5 streamers on high views will be equap/above donators than basically every single person on server who want to stream even on 0 views 0 referals will aswell 🙂

3: 
 . "I know that this program is also the same with Bless MU" this is mux here not bless.   i dont know bless at all never played bless i dont know the costume setting the costs or anything at all.. therefor i will not say a single thing about bless and you should never bring bless as example or argument.

4: "I know that you don't have a single idea about the inflation in our server"
you make very big false claims here..   you say i have no idea about the inflation in the server but i play here 4-5 months now? since the first day sega opened. ofc i know about the inflation in the server .. im on sega i can see it .. .     Sega and Angel are not the same in Angel 500 web = 500-700 server right now? maybe abit more but not huge. 
in sega 500 web = 1200-1500 server bons?   what 500 bons buy you in angel is not equal what 500 web buys you in Sega.  so dont tell me i dont know when im playing 🙂

5: "I know that you don't have a single idea about reduced income" you are right, i dont and i dont even care.. as player its not my concern nor interest how much admin makes or dont make.. why should it be ?   i speak from player prespective not from admin prespective . if admin lose or earn have maybe indirect effect on me as player but 0 direct effect and i dont concern my self with what he earns. 

6:"I know that you don't have a single idea about the lost of interest in donate"  once more you say stuff you shouldnt and can no.  how can you say i dont know anything at all about lose interest in donate due to this system when im a donator and im telling you this system erase/delete / destroy my motivation/interest to donate real money here. will i stream from now on instead of using euros on web ?  totall @Ivan Nebraska sign me in pls ^^   .   100% im tellling you ill chose stream with 1-3 views instead of donate .   so does how you tell me i know nothing of that when im donator and now lost interest to donate?  so im sharing with admin my concern about it ofc as donator you come here to cancel basically how i feel about it :)

7:  "And I know for a fact that because you are a donator, you donated a lot and other players could earn that many bonuses just by streaming is the reason why this topic bothers you and you think this is unfair."  100% i never make claim that its not the case..  im never claiming to be -none biased- as you guys 🙂  100% im speaking here as a donator who think its very unfair that to "progress faster"  or make certain items some of us donated 1-2k euro and now with this system everyone  (not few selected people based on views or based on benefit for server) but literally everyone who seek to stream regardless if anyone at all ever see his channel or not..   can get to the exact same point where a person donated 2k euro get.   and you still dare say there can and would be no lose of interest in donate?  you are conflicting your self. . you say  in 1 hand theres no any lose of interest to donate in this system but then you claim that because im a donator and donated alot i dislike this system  (the second one is the correct)  and you made effort trying to convince me that the amount of bons rewarded are so minimal that dont make any huge different and then you say everyone can reach that exact same with just stream conflicting your self with every line. . 

same as you defend this system becuse you use it for free bons  i as a donator have right to speak from a donator side and point of view and say that i dont like this system because to me personally it kills the point of donating call it selfish yes !! i abused the system of donation i used the fact that mux is competitive server and that donating will get you a head even if you are not the top player and used that.  same as you are using streaming.     the current system of streaming clash wth the benefit of donate ..  i stand up for the system i use (donate) and you stand for the system you use (stream)    you can def come here state your opinions but in no way you can force on me your opinion. .  if im as donator telling admin that from my point of view i see no point to donate anymore.. my point is legit and is for admin to consider my point and feelings.   

i dont even try to deny that..  i feel that way because i donate alot..  but if more and more donators feels this way or if you say i feel this way because i donated alot you prove my point better than i could ever prove it.   so thank you !   

with this much said im leaving this subject i said all there is to say and so have you guys..  ill leave it for admins for consideration if system remain
then @Ivan Nebraska pls sign me in.

On 3/16/2023 at 11:36 PM, Shanahan said:

Most of the streamers are playing on the new server. You are playing on Sega. What is the conversation about? @noywk1991

They stream on angel then use on sega where web bons and server bons are at ratio of 1:2.5  stream 1-2 months buy you maxed out char in sega.  Continue stream and you can always out bid donator .  .  

9 minutes ago, noywk1991 said:

They stream on angel then use on sega where web bons and server bons are at ratio of 1:2.5  stream 1-2 months buy you maxed out char in sega.  Continue stream and you can always out bid donator .  .  

Why you should care about how streamers spend web bonuses? I think it's not your business man 🙂 Take care of yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Positive said:

Why you should care about how streamers spend web bonuses? I think it's not your business man 🙂 Take care of yourself. 

Ofc i care,  why did i bother invest 1-2k euro from my hard earned money on sega just so now literally every person who want to strean despite if he have any views at all gets to the same point or higher within a month of streaming.   Already streamers in sega out bid anyone over paying for w/e cause its easy free bons 🙂   anyways enough is enough do w/e you guys think is right.    

22 hours ago, noywk1991 said:

who stream on angel and play on sega?
from sega as far as i know only me and massacre are streaming

22 hours ago, noywk1991 said:

Ofc i care,  why did i bother invest 1-2k euro from my hard earned money on sega just so now literally every person who want to strean despite if he have any views at all gets to the same point or higher within a month of streaming.   Already streamers in sega out bid anyone over paying for w/e cause its easy free bons 🙂   anyways enough is enough do w/e you guys think is right.    

if u think that in 1 month streaming u can get at same point as u then u playing different game..
sorry bro but i am streaming 2.5 months now everyday and most of my things i did it by hunting alone and not by the bons..
with bons i got w4/1 mux/1 black fenrir/1 demon/1 dk helm
from 2 months streaming
if that mean that we are on same gear just bcoz i spend streaming bons then idk what can i say

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

if u think that in 1 month streaming u can get at same point as u then u playing different game..
sorry bro but i am streaming 2.5 months now everyday and most of my things i did it by hunting alone and not by the bons..
with bons i got w4/1 mux/1 black fenrir/1 demon/1 dk helm
from 2 months streaming
if that mean that we are on same gear just bcoz i spend streaming bons then idk what can i say

Right. Stream is a nice addition to the game. But the truth is that it is a drop in the ocean compared to the amount of bons people get for donate. How does a week of streaming compare to 50k donation bons?

Anyway, more bons on the server will increase liquidity on the market. So I think it's a good thing.

etERNALS 2.png