MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
creampie

Is this even legit?

they are not off level im sure , seen them all over devias

this is nothing new in MU with OFFLEVEL system 😂 check in prime 1 person with 100++++  off level character hahahaha

yeah i dont think they're off level, you dont see the usual (OFF-LEVEL/AFK) sign above their character

10 hours ago, nakuru said:

u can always OFFLEVEL all  and it shows as online

u know that guy who have 5 alts have video macro, and no, dont have offlevel, if u go on dungeon and kill this one guys is coming back on spot with video macro

Nothing, just nothing

and by the way, the GM will not take any measures against this, because if he were to take measures, he would lose about 15-20% of the number of players

Nothing, just nothing

1 hour ago, Xploid said:

and by the way, the GM will not take any measures against this, because if he were to take measures, he would lose about 15-20% of the number of players

If i were worried about digits on the main page, better will be to remove restrictions about client per PC, add some dumb things like "Play event" when players receive gifts just for online, goblin points for online, and return toca in the zen lottery. 

1 hour ago, Xploid said:

u know that guy who have 5 alts have video macro, and no, dont have offlevel, if u go on dungeon and kill this one guys is coming back on spot with video macro

Please record a video, when will be clearly visible, that this is a bot

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

Please record a video, when will be clearly visible, that this is a bot

just send me zen for PK clear and will be my pleasure to record

Nothing, just nothing

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

If i were worried about digits on the main page, better will be to remove restrictions about client per PC, add some dumb things like "Play event" when players receive gifts just for online, goblin points for online, and return toca in the zen lottery. 

and how can u explain this topic?. i mean  how is possible to entry with 10 account per pc

Nothing, just nothing

On 3/8/2023 at 8:48 PM, creampie said:

From what i know max connection is 3 per IP.

There doesn't exist a working solution to actually limit 3 accounts per person. You can bypass anything nowadays.

We will add a rule against "massive farm boots". A lot of things can be bypassed, but we can't visit their houses to check, is this a bypass or does he have 10 PC at home? Or maybe he is a PC-Cafe admin and can use all of his PC?

I think when there are a few windows for farms, it's okay. But not like this, when it's starting to be massive. I've run around a few maps and this looks disgusting. 

When the rules will be updated, I will make an additional announcement about this.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280