MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuanphan29

Kundun/SM balance

7 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

see your class destroying rest of the server and continue defending it like "its not OP" is not normal aswell  

From his point of view which isnt entirely wrong..  his sm more geared than 99.9999% of the server.    So thats not the factor.  My gl can probably kill most of the server but because im as geared as mattoni..  but people who are geared like me.. i lose. 

What i try to say is not that sm isnt op..sm and kundun both are unreasonably op..  but that you cant blame mattoni ^^

Its admin job to make proper tests 

28 минут назад, noywk1991 сказал:

From his point of view which isnt entirely wrong..  his sm more geared than 99.9999% of the server.    So thats not the factor.  My gl can probably kill most of the server but because im as geared as mattoni..  but people who are geared like me.. i lose. 

What i try to say is not that sm isnt op..sm and kundun both are unreasonably op..  but that you cant blame mattoni ^^

Its admin job to make proper tests 

Problem with SM persisted on the previous server too. I was writing admin about it. Back there SM were not geared as good as mattoni but still outperformed almost all classes

8 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

Problem with SM persisted on the previous server too. I was writing admin about it. Back there SM were not geared as good as mattoni but still outperformed almost all classes

But on sega only Super duper geared SM outperform someone  =(

They already nerfed my Soul barrier  ))))

4 minutes ago, davud133 said:

Your dmg still 2+ times my gl dmg.. both maxed out.  And you have 7 range .. i have 2 you have tp.. and slow.   And gl not even bad.. sum worse elf worse sly worse lemuria worse 

15 minutes ago, davud133 said:

I think the problem is not SM but Mattoni, just nerf Mattoni char not SM as a class.

if (nickname === 'Mattoni') damage *= .5;

P.S. Don't take me seriously.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

First page

"Hello, i know its not about SM/Kundun but maybe its beter to ask here than starting new topic, i wanted to ask about slayer, not regarding DPS but mechanics, is it intended for bat flock to stuck like this ? cause in my view it just stucks and doesnt work properly but it may be intended, just asking. "

1 minute ago, halu said:

First page

"Hello, i know its not about SM/Kundun but maybe its beter to ask here than starting new topic, i wanted to ask about slayer, not regarding DPS but mechanics, is it intended for bat flock to stuck like this ? cause in my view it just stucks and doesnt work properly but it may be intended, just asking. "

Ohh, yes the main purpose of this skill the red bats yes?  To apply a debuff on enemy that apply alot of extra dmg when using your step skill main dmg skill.. so basically you want to apply debuff bats on enemy and then use the main dmg skill forgot name 

• Like 1

lower items and pet muun => loose => cry to nerf.
Kundun and SM are 2 class need to out item to kill other. if not, they are weaker than a mob

17 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

lower items and pet muun => loose => cry to nerf.
Kundun and SM are 2 class need to out item to kill other. if not, they are weaker than a mob

you talk none sense 🙂 im max items mux +15+pvp lottery lion lottery demon/spirit + full socket set levle 400 seeds dd max reflect max def 
dd/ref/hp rings Full options earrings CS wings +15  Muun = bunny 750 attack...   all max.. 
whats your excuse now? 😄

2 hours ago, -Kanade- said:

just report kid :)) cry alot

I saw u move all items to another account, why u do that, scared of a ban?