MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
tuanphan29

Kundun/SM balance

Hi Arturs and other Admin!
I would love to say something about Kundun and SM when using MUX staff +15, they have dmg more more more than other classes too much, like those who play Kundun or SM, and using MUX staff +15 can kill all enemies.
I know we are have a update balance in late March, but I just want to know if u will see this video to more balance for more people.
Please take a look at this example video.
Thank you so much.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

i agree 100% .    its true wizard classes scale better than attack class due to the % on mux .  
but SM and Kundun when have mux +15 maxed dmg just becomes way above any other class .. i can live with small gap 10-15% maybe even 20% .. 
but in real pvp their dmg is like unrealisticly higher than others.      and they still have TP long  range ..  slow..  Kundun is also AOE..  and SM got barrier 
in 1v1 SM is kinda the tankiest class in game right now (sega) and also have dmg compareable only with Kundun.   

i highly and kindly ask Admin @Arturs  when testing pvp right now this month make sure he use mux staff/book +15 for SM/Kundun.. becuse mux/+15 have much greater effect on these classes than on other classes with attack due to the % .    thank you. 

edit..  im sorry admin.. but right now.. if no fix / nerf to DMG kundun/SM ..  if max items no point play any class.. all need play only SM/Kundun.. or no play..  gap is serious not ok.. dont only test 1 hit dmg.. but speed too dps.. how fast kill pvp

• Like 3

Guys, As SM player I can say that

SM is good only 1 vs 1 , on full buffs no  (and only if maxed gear, can you show me any other sm than mattoni and Ex Caytien who was killing top geared people)?

Kundun is good only on Full buffs, on 1 vs 1  No 

Sugardaddy was loosing me in duel 10 -0 , but on full buffs he shot me often, when I had eclipse set +15

Buscu MG was max geared and easily killed my SM back that time : )

Just make sm or Kundun yourselves u will see its not op, so many SMs on server  and only 2 person Shined : D just because of gear

Right now Healtcliff is max gear, and in duel its 50/50 , 

And before sugar dady came to server all was telling Kundun is piece of crap, just when he geared he started to shine 

as for video, Kent i am pretty sure Kundun without brilliant set cant shot you, either few people hit you, either medusa hit you as well , 1000%

He would shot 165k hp only if he get tripple dmg and paralyse at that time

But anyways in March update sm and kundun will becomes useless trash so dont even worry about it : )

Regards

Friendly Mattoni  😄

15 minutes ago, davud133 said:

Guys, As SM player I can say that

SM is good only 1 vs 1 , on full buffs no  (and only if maxed gear, can you show me any other sm than mattoni and Ex Caytien who was killing top geared people)?

Kundun is good only on Full buffs, on 1 vs 1  No 

Sugardaddy was loosing me in duel 10 -0 , but on full buffs he shot me often, when I had eclipse set +15

Buscu MG was max geared and easily killed my SM back that time : )

Just make sm or Kundun yourselves u will see its not op, so many SMs on server  and only 2 person Shined : D just because of gear

Right now Healtcliff is max gear, and in duel its 50/50 , 

And before sugar dady came to server all was telling Kundun is piece of crap, just when he geared he started to shine 

as for video, Kent i am pretty sure Kundun without brilliant set cant shot you, either few people hit you, either medusa hit you as well , 1000%

He would shot 165k hp only if he get tripple dmg and paralyse at that time

But anyways in March update sm and kundun will becomes useless trash so dont even worry about it : )

Regards

Friendly Mattoni  😄

sorry brother i love you and you know that. .we are friends here how long ?  i have to 99% disagree with you here.. theres only 1 thing im going to agree with you and that SM> kundun in 1v1  (reason is very obvious SM has barrier which is entirely broken at the moment by far the strongest buff in game infact barrier >all buffs in game all together, 60% absorb on full ene is just wow)  and then yes in group fight (when kundun has barrier)  it is stronger than SM..  even then im so sorry i say it to you.. here..  but SM / Kundun simply are extreemly over powered regardless of buffed/not buffed..    because DMG does not change too much when buffed right now in terms of speaking about "buffed" vs "unbuffed"  its more like speaking  "have barrier or doest have barrier"   this is how over powered Barrier is right now.     but 0 buff or "full buff"   both SM DMG and Kundun DMG are over powered and over powered my friend is an understatement i can somewhat understand 10-15% more dmg between classes..  but the fact that SM/Kundun who are number 1 and 2 even if we will make claim that GL is the 4th place..  in pvp both SM and kundun have 3-4 times more dmg than GL.  the gap is off the scale of being legit !  im maxed as you mentioned and yes we dueled and yes i was able in some cases to kill you, i was trying not to share of it here since there stuff you and i agreed we should taste and havent yet. . but truth is i was only able to kill you when you let me stand next to you face to face in my 3 range with my full sucket and reflect and both you and i attacked at the same time so you died from reflect + my dmg.   
however when i was hitting you my self without you attacking it took a fair while for me to kill you when you stand there even tho you were wearing a ruud set which considered glass cannon set due to less dd.  + you used gold fenrir for more dmg instead of your lion + i had to use my demon instead of my guardian angel.  only then i was able to kill you and thats when you stand dont move and dont attack and it took about a minute or so..  on the other hand..  if i wasnt using shield skill i was dying within 1-2 seconds on demon i was dying even while using shield skill for reduced dmg and not trying to attack ..   my GL is entirely maxed out as you said and also built with rougly 29k vit.     kundun dmg is no different the only different is kundun doesnt have barrier so it isnt as tank as SM.   in a duel where you would keep distance with TP and use meteor strike my chances are 0 at the current balance.  

im maxed GL whom admin make claim of tank and your SM delete me in a second or two i think thats not an okay dmg.  119 k HP. GL .  i understand why you defend your class and its not the wrong thing to do..  none of us has desire for SM or Kundun to be bad.. infact i believe kundun should still be 1 of the 3 highest dmg classes . . along side slayer and mg maybe RF. . 
but with a more realistic gap between classes and not 300% stronger.

as for SM..  im sorry but i honestly dont believe SM should be anywhere near the top DPS.  barrier is just way to OP ..  1 buff that is many times stronger than all the buffs in game together SM in ruud set is tankier in 1v1 than any other class (maybe aside from DL) in any set.    we are also not even discussing teleport here which by its self is a broken skill .

I am suprised that SM still is not nerfed. It should have been nerfed like 5 months ago when sega was opened. SM  is one of the most tankiest classes with  one of the best dps (if not the best) who has nonCD teleport. Ranged classes should not have so much mobility in combination with insane damage reduction. In my opinion if you are ranged class- you hit hard, but you die fast aswell. In case with SM - you die fast and  you still cant kill him

• Like 4

Hello, i know its not about SM/Kundun but maybe its beter to ask here than starting new topic, i wanted to ask about slayer, not regarding DPS but mechanics, is it intended for bat flock to stuck like this ? cause in my view it just stucks and doesnt work properly but it may be intended, just asking.

Reduce HP? SM has least amount of HP out of all classes 

Barrier? what do barrier has to  do with dmg, 

Can some1 name any other Sm than me and Cay tien who were killing people?

No one on server)

Make SM u will see that without super duper gear it does not worth anything

Guys if u get max out gear on any char it will be good, except slayer of course on sega XD

SM is fine, if u so obsessed with barrier, ok nerf barrier, but don't touch sm dmg, without dmg this  class is useless

If U reduce SM and Kundun dmg, then good luck in killing tanks in game, at CS will be simple tank game, no need any dmg dealer )

4 hours ago, davud133 said:

Reduce HP? SM has least amount of HP out of all classes 

Barrier? what do barrier has to  do with dmg, 

Can some1 name any other Sm than me and Cay tien who were killing people?

No one on server)

Make SM u will see that without super duper gear it does not worth anything

Guys if u get max out gear on any char it will be good, except slayer of course on sega XD

SM is fine, if u so obsessed with barrier, ok nerf barrier, but don't touch sm dmg, without dmg this  class is useless

If U reduce SM and Kundun dmg, then good luck in killing tanks in game, at CS will be simple tank game, no need any dmg dealer )

1:in sega gap in life between classes isnt big. . at max vit if theres any different between classes other than BK then its very minimal
2:SM is not fine, nor is Kundun.   when comparing to other classes at max gear both SM and Kundun will have perhaps 2-3 times dmg ok? nope.
3:Sm barrier seem to already been nerfed and limited to 30%,  which is still strong considering its free 30%.  but there is still teleport without CS which need to have CS , and theres debuffs like slow  and long range already making both Kundun and SM already hard to kill without barrier. .     the DMG is still way too high and nuking people.
4: dont use CS to excuse the unrealistic and unhealthy dmg of SM/Kundun..  maybe nerf DL def and reduce the damage penatly in CS/arca from 50% to 30% then there will be no problem killing tanks in there..  even tho that doesnt even matter anymore anyway?  becuase already people dont bother to kill tanks in cs/arca and all only use knockbacks.

balane at the moment is bad and we are all waiting for the update. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noywk1991 said:

1:in sega gap in life between classes isnt big. . at max vit if theres any different between classes other than BK then its very minimal
2:SM is not fine, nor is Kundun.   when comparing to other classes at max gear both SM and Kundun will have perhaps 2-3 times dmg ok? nope.
3:Sm barrier seem to already been nerfed and limited to 30%,  which is still strong considering its free 30%.  but there is still teleport without CS which need to have CS , and theres debuffs like slow  and long range already making both Kundun and SM already hard to kill without barrier. .     the DMG is still way too high and nuking people.
4: dont use CS to excuse the unrealistic and unhealthy dmg of SM/Kundun..  maybe nerf DL def and reduce the damage penatly in CS/arca from 50% to 30% then there will be no problem killing tanks in there..  even tho that doesnt even matter anymore anyway?  becuase already people dont bother to kill tanks in cs/arca and all only use knockbacks.

Buy caytien and fight him back. Problems solved

3 часа назад, noywk1991 сказал:

Also we have to remember that SM and Kundun can survive paralyze just jumping in teleport

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

Also we have to remember that SM and Kundun can survive paralyze just jumping in teleport

And avoid sd potion cd ?  No sd?  Np..  just tp till cd over.    Also avoid bad situations

If you are surprised why mattoni is defending his so hard, just go to Discord, in search line type Mattoni and look his messages back in 2020. Back then we were playing at x5000 and he was playing BK. BK became super OP class cuz all the time he was crying about how shit damage BK has.  (Tbh BK was ok since opening especially due allowed combo clicker). And yeah,  back then he also was crying about DL, so we got nerfed DL and even Summoner's reflect skill (poor summoners). Defending your class is okay, but let's be honest - SM and Kundun are OP right now

8 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

If you are surprised why mattoni is defending his so hard, just go to Discord, in search line type Mattoni and look his messages back in 2020. Back then we were playing at x5000 and he was playing BK. BK became super OP class cuz all the time he was crying about how shit damage BK has.  (Tbh BK was ok since opening especially due allowed combo clicker). And yeah,  back then he also was crying about DL, so we got nerfed DL and even Summoner's reflect skill (poor summoners). Defending your class is okay, but let's be honest - SM and Kundun are OP right now

Mattoni is good guy and good player.  0 bad words for him 

1 of the better people i know in server 🙂

6 минут назад, noywk1991 сказал:

Mattoni is good guy and good player.  0 bad words for him 

1 of the better people i know in server 🙂

Absolutely agree, but it doesn't mean that class he is playing right now must be above others. I stand for a fair game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rawolf2 said:

Absolutely agree, but it doesn't mean that class he is playing right now must be above others. I stand for a fair game

Yes that true,  but its normal to defend your class and its admin job to test.  Its not mattoni fault sm op 🙂

• Like 1

9 минут назад, noywk1991 сказал:

Yes that true,  but its normal to defend your class and its admin job to test.  Its not mattoni fault sm op 🙂

see your class destroying rest of the server and continue defending it like "its not OP" is not normal aswell