MUX Legend Community
jonael

I can't hit with kundun skills while teleporting

Hello, I am playing the character of kundun.
I did pvp with rival players to protect our spot today. however, the Dragon Violent skill and Shining Bird skill did not work while using the teleport skill. I don't know if 400+ skills are working but today I couldn't pvp because of this error.

Also, the character's arms do not move while using the skills. There is a general animation issue. This is how it looks from other accounts.

x50 angel server
Leviathan

Hello!
You mean to use skill while your character is in teleport? I don't think you are able to do that.

Yes, you can not use skills while teleport, this will cause Over Power on Teleport skill and we changed that, I think you only can use skill "Ice" while teleport or "Lightning".

I really upset me to cancel a technique, the main mechanics of wizards to make PVP.  I wouldn't have played the kundun character if you had stated this before

@Goku @Beasty @Arturs

7 hours ago, jonael said:

I really upset me to cancel a technique, the main mechanics of wizards to make PVP.  I wouldn't have played the kundun character if you had stated this before

@Goku @Beasty @Arturs

it's only because they made the classes too tanky

DW and LW can use only lighting, ice, and poison in the teleport. 
In another way, it is too OP. You can hide in teleport almost all the time and spam your best skills. Not cool. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280