MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
tycy

Couple of things

i'm playing since last night and i observed the following things:

1. spots, there are busy servers and i have a feeling is not enough room. i think because of those quests where people has to stay and kill thousands o monsters. the first issue could you please either increase the spots or mark them on the mini-map? ( i can provide a custom tool to generate de code from spots coordinates into mini-map coordinates, i used igcn system before). it is very hard to observe where are the spot, especially as a new player.

2. items, why you make the items so hard to get, especially the non exe ? i couldn't get more then 1-2 items first tier bigger then +8, very log drop on gold medal and whatever.

3. custom class drop, since there is a busy server, MUX Legend has a bad system when it comes to pve why you don't  make the event bags to drop items for the class which drops them. if a person will go on an invasion, will  go 5-6 times will get their items and then maybe will try to do something else and will leave a spot for another player to catch the golden or whatever. or this will help for the event bags which drops non exe items. with 10 types of character it is very hard to get some items, especially when the drop is so low. i really don't get this point.

4.there is any drops for cherry, pumpkins, piece cards and stuff like this?

5. i just read the info drop stuff, why you limited the event bags like gold medal and stuff, to 3 maps only? i mean there is some drop in atlans and tarkan but is very low...bad strategy.

maybe is just my opinion but is very frustrating when you go on a server and the server doesn't give you any help to keep going. if you want to make it hard, you should not have the xp like 100, to get reset with shop sets. increase the drop or add more things to collect and get items to handle the maps.

there is more things to say but i have a feeling what i wrote above will be ignored so...

anyway, have fun

• Like 1

Hello. We make server for those players, who really sick and tired of endless copy\paste servers like asgard and others highplace paid xtremetop servers.

1. Better together. It's much more better when you need to find spot, make parties and other mmorpg stuff, then make 10 subservers, when you can farm alone on your own spot.
spot marks? It's too boring. Explore the game!  

2. Because what's the point, when you can equip +11+luck non-excellent set in one hour? It will be trash items for anyone. Now, after month, players still can sold some non-excellent items for zen. It's success! 

3. We have website market, where you can sell items. Items is not on your class? Just sell it! Collect bonuses and buy on webmarket items on your class, pretty easy. This isn't a solo game.

4. Some stuff are not dropping, because no reason for that. On copy\paste server all stuff in drop, but what the point on pumkin which gives +20 energy on server with full stats? Of course this is pointless. So we just remove all pointless stuff from server, and will add it only if find good reason for that. Card pieces in drop with low chance, and from Fire flame ghost 

5. It's stuff for newbies 

We have another vision of it. x1, x100, x5000 - almost all server setting must be the same. Who said, that x100 must be easier? A lot of people like mid-exp farm and mid-count of stat points, but also like to play on hard-mode server. 

Yes, this server maybe is not for everyone, but we are going with our own way. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Good Reply from Arturs!

All your problems are like pseudo problems after you played the server for 3hours.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I personally like the feeling of playing the game, its well balanced pve and progressing actually feels like an accomplishment because of it being a bit hard and slower to rr later on(which isnt actually slower because u get more dps and u can go at spots that give more xp/s but its slower if u xp 1-400 in same spot from lets say 10rr to 30+rr)

• Love 1
  • Like 1

¿Cómo se consigue el caballo fantasma?

Disculpe mi mala traducción, hablo español, juego de América Latina, si es posible espero que puedan poner el idioma en español en la página

4 минуты назад, alexis12 сказал:

¿Cómo se consigue el caballo fantasma?

Disculpe mi mala traducción, hablo español, juego de América Latina, si es posible espero que puedan poner el idioma en español en la página

Please write in English. English is the only one language on this forum (except international and tavern)

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. We make server for those players, who really sick and tired of endless copy\paste servers like asgard and others highplace paid xtremetop servers.

1. Better together. It's much more better when you need to find spot, make parties and other mmorpg stuff, then make 10 subservers, when you can farm alone on your own spot.
spot marks? It's too boring. Explore the game!  

2. Because what's the point, when you can equip +11+luck non-excellent set in one hour? It will be trash items for anyone. Now, after month, players still can sold some non-excellent items for zen. It's success! 

3. We have website market, where you can sell items. Items is not on your class? Just sell it! Collect bonuses and buy on webmarket items on your class, pretty easy. This isn't a solo game.

4. Some stuff are not dropping, because no reason for that. On copy\paste server all stuff in drop, but what the point on pumkin which gives +20 energy on server with full stats? Of course this is pointless. So we just remove all pointless stuff from server, and will add it only if find good reason for that. Card pieces in drop with low chance, and from Fire flame ghost 

5. It's stuff for newbies 

We have another vision of it. x1, x100, x5000 - almost all server setting must be the same. Who said, that x100 must be easier? A lot of people like mid-exp farm and mid-count of stat points, but also like to play on hard-mode server. 

Yes, this server maybe is not for everyone, but we are going with our own way. 

I see everywhere on the forum stuff like, play together, play in the team, play idk how. You clearly don't know the players on your server. Everywhere big players coming to make KS on the spots and they ignore you even if you have a small party. There is a huge disrespect on the server and by know it feels like a solo game.

There is no full status, there is 60k max points which is 50% of max stats and beside that on every reset your points are taken away, so yeah 100 attack power can make the difference. Even on full status if you buff like that you do more dmg in pvp. So it is matter.

Gold medals are for newbies? Well all small spots are taken because of the insane quests and you can't stay somewhere to farm.

Web market? Is not about selling. Is about getting the right item and not pay insane prices. (the right MMOS it does that, it provides you the right items, because this is one of the purpose of the game) And is not like other games where you can go in  a dungeon and farm the same boss in parallel with others.

+11 Lk non exe in 1h? yeah what is wrong with that? you can't do it in 3-4 days not in 1h, and even after you do the set still are important for zen, because zen is something which people are willing to offer a lot of good stuff which is ok. 

The point is, people which start after a month they don't have any chance to play in a relax mode.

There is no copy paste servers, because each one of the top servers has a lot of players. 

I'm not seeing any smart feature or unique on this server. Only limitations and a lot of favoritism for some type of players. 

I'm not trying to be smart here, are just some points of view. When I was starting playing mu, a lot of years ago, it was like that...a lot of limitation because the admins in their mind though that they are the only one who are allowed to use fancy features.

Try to remember this, this game was very bad designed, it is a first come firs get. Keep in mind that in 1 month people are 100resets now, and a lot of big people, which they are everywhere, and people which starts later doesn't have a chance. 

7 hours ago, tycy said:

I see everywhere on the forum stuff like, play together, play in the team, play idk how. You clearly don't know the players on your server. Everywhere big players coming to make KS on the spots and they ignore you even if you have a small party. There is a huge disrespect on the server and by know it feels like a solo game.

There is no full status, there is 60k max points which is 50% of max stats and beside that on every reset your points are taken away, so yeah 100 attack power can make the difference. Even on full status if you buff like that you do more dmg in pvp. So it is matter.

Gold medals are for newbies? Well all small spots are taken because of the insane quests and you can't stay somewhere to farm.

Web market? Is not about selling. Is about getting the right item and not pay insane prices. (the right MMOS it does that, it provides you the right items, because this is one of the purpose of the game) And is not like other games where you can go in  a dungeon and farm the same boss in parallel with others.

+11 Lk non exe in 1h? yeah what is wrong with that? you can't do it in 3-4 days not in 1h, and even after you do the set still are important for zen, because zen is something which people are willing to offer a lot of good stuff which is ok. 

The point is, people which start after a month they don't have any chance to play in a relax mode.

There is no copy paste servers, because each one of the top servers has a lot of players. 

I'm not seeing any smart feature or unique on this server. Only limitations and a lot of favoritism for some type of players. 

I'm not trying to be smart here, are just some points of view. When I was starting playing mu, a lot of years ago, it was like that...a lot of limitation because the admins in their mind though that they are the only one who are allowed to use fancy features.

Try to remember this, this game was very bad designed, it is a first come firs get. Keep in mind that in 1 month people are 100resets now, and a lot of big people, which they are everywhere, and people which starts later doesn't have a chance. 

You have a chance bro i help every newbie that i see or can help, i give them free exl, free money for rr, i res them ocasionally when i have time. I have 2 chars x 60 rr and i think this is way uncalled for because you haven't tried asking ppl for help obviously the community pk's a lot true but if u ask them they will help you improve alot of guilds are recruiting, sure the server is a bit slow at first for everyone but you can easily bypass that by going in party using the N feature, alot of people don't care if u do damage to the mobs or not they will keep you in party for exp boost bro why do you think this way, i agree that maybe there should be some more bosses or make an event where every player gets like an exclusive boss or something, but long story short try to seek help before you go and complain maybe there was no need to complain in the first place 🙂 that's my honest oppinion hope you don't take it wrong.

23 hours ago, tycy said:

i'm playing since last night and i observed the following things:

1. spots, there are busy servers and i have a feeling is not enough room. i think because of those quests where people has to stay and kill thousands o monsters. the first issue could you please either increase the spots or mark them on the mini-map? ( i can provide a custom tool to generate de code from spots coordinates into mini-map coordinates, i used igcn system before). it is very hard to observe where are the spot, especially as a new player.

2. items, why you make the items so hard to get, especially the non exe ? i couldn't get more then 1-2 items first tier bigger then +8, very log drop on gold medal and whatever.

3. custom class drop, since there is a busy server, MUX Legend has a bad system when it comes to pve why you don't  make the event bags to drop items for the class which drops them. if a person will go on an invasion, will  go 5-6 times will get their items and then maybe will try to do something else and will leave a spot for another player to catch the golden or whatever. or this will help for the event bags which drops non exe items. with 10 types of character it is very hard to get some items, especially when the drop is so low. i really don't get this point.

4.there is any drops for cherry, pumpkins, piece cards and stuff like this?

5. i just read the info drop stuff, why you limited the event bags like gold medal and stuff, to 3 maps only? i mean there is some drop in atlans and tarkan but is very low...bad strategy.

maybe is just my opinion but is very frustrating when you go on a server and the server doesn't give you any help to keep going. if you want to make it hard, you should not have the xp like 100, to get reset with shop sets. increase the drop or add more things to collect and get items to handle the maps.

there is more things to say but i have a feeling what i wrote above will be ignored so...

anyway, have fun

hmm gold medals and silver medals and firecrackers ^ u can get a full inventory of them in less than 20 minutes in davias yeti farm or lorencia wizard farm 🙂 (type in helper search to pick up only gold medals firecrackers and silver medals and you'll see.) extreemly easy to get a full set +11/13 like this. 

there are card pieces and there are umbrella event mobs that drop full deck of cards.

14 часов назад, tycy сказал:

" The point is, people which start after a month they don't have any chance to play in a relax mode. "
Yeah, you just don't see, what happens here in first weeks. Now it's a relax mode. 

I don't wanna be rude, but seems like, this server is just not for you. 

p.s: some months ago we have make advertisement, where compare our ~700-800 online in one subserver vs first xtremetop server with "4500" online and 9 subservers. And know what? On each of starting maps like Devias, LT, Icarus, Tarkan we have more players on one map, then on whole 9 subservers on that server. You can choose some subserver, where you will be alone.