MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[PvP] PK system

Let's look at the basic features of the PVP system in MUX Legend

Information about /pkclear command:

1) after you've made a kill, you will be able to make command /pkclear only after 3 minutes.
2) after you've made /pkclear command, you receive a cooldown for 15 minutes
3) limit for pk is 50

From killing players outside free PVP zones, the player gets punished. there are 3 levels of pk.
1 level - outlaw warning. 21600 points. your nickname changes to an orange color, but no restrictions regarding game-play are applied yet. 
2 level - outlaw 1 stage. 43200 points. your nickname color changes to red. you can no longer teleport, participate in events
3 level - outlaw 2 stages. 86400 points. your character turns red. all the restrictions from level 2 still apply and use dark lords summon.

Every next murder, starting from level 3 will add 3600 points. the maximum kill amount is 30. After reaching this limit, you will no longer be able to attack other players. 

d469bb6b10387624438b87e7aba3e2de.jpg

You can clear your kills in three ways 

1) pk clear on the website
enter the website, choose services, and click on "clear pk status
2) pk clear for zen. 
type the command /pkclear in-game. clearing each kill will cost you 15kk zen. 
3) killing monsters.

The monster's level is divided by 2. The points you receive for killing each monster will decrease from your total amount of kill points. 
for example, you have killed 7 players. 86400 + (4 * 3600) = 100 800 points. persona in kanturu remain is a level 118 monster.  that means, for every level 118 monster you kill, you will clear 59 points. to fully clear your kills, you will need 1708 monsters. and if the monsters kill are elite yeti you will need 5600 of them. 

Also, there is a self-defense system working in the game. if you have attacked a kill-free player (white nickname), or a player with level 1 pk, then his self-defense gets activated after your first hit. That means that he can attack you back and kill you without any pk punishments. 

If your party has at least 1 player with the "outlaw" status, any players who attack you (even if your nickname is white) won't receive a warning.

Duel

The players can always find out who is stronger in a fair fight, in a private location, one on one, first to 10 victories. By accepting a duel, both players are teleported to a special location - the coliseum. 
To engage a duel, press d, choose duel, put your mouse on the player you want to challenge, and click the right button. 

5402bbeda615b9466287b1cade2848b3.jpg

The first one to get to 10 victories is the winner. after every death, both players are spawned on their spawns with their sd & hp regenerated. 
also, the winner receives a special buff - gladiator's honor, which works only in Vulcanus map
5a2b1b3fdf9b6fd12566967c11acd618.jpg

Hostility 

Your guild master can make hostility against any opponent guild. in this setting, you can freely kill members of the opponent guild at any time and in any location. 

Gens

Free pvp in special battle zones for gens. more information here (right now inactive) 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Where is info about PVP in LArena ?  i didt found here. Why ask - ppl kill me 1-2-3-4 -more times(1char) and do not receive pk status( i do not hit them at all).

And noticed that if i kill someone 1 time i get status

5 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

Where is info about PVP in LArena ?  i didt found here. Why ask - ppl kill me 1-2-3-4 -more times(1char) and do not receive pk status( i do not hit them at all).

6 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

if u kill someone at the spot (except Arena Point spots) u get status

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png