MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Demolus/VnFear/Sega

Day like any other days on Sega. EVERY DAY SAME SHIT AROUND

Screen(03_04-14_43)-0001.jpg

Do report.

If they want report war, i suggest to start it. 
Once was player on prime like borg. 

Finally got ban, but it was long long war :)

etERNALS 2.png

1 minute ago, demolus said:

First of all:

For calling somebody dicksucker or trash is same as "pork" ?  x.x

1)show at last 1 screen where borg wrote "dicksucker" ? - liar!

2) "pork" batter than "trash"?   "Trash"  word use all server - no one report.  only u to ban me

I dont want to talk with u more. you are an insignificant person

6 hours ago, Deleted said:

1)show at last 1 screen where borg wrote "dicksucker" ? - liar!

2) "pork" batter than "trash"?   "Trash"  word use all server - no one report.  only u to ban me

I dont want to talk with u more. you are an insignificant person

Old man who acts like a kid. Pathetic.

I think I have said and shown enough facts to prove my point.
I was wrongly banned for other people's screenshots, by an unstable man who tries to destroy the server because he has a grudge against the administration.
And that's the truth, Cyborg has always complained about the administration because he's not a donor himself and can't stand not having a chance with the people who pay.
That's why he tries to make life as difficult as possible for everyone on the server and to destroy the server.

That's how it was on magic, because I was also with him then in opposition to the server and administration.
But the difference is that I see a big server change after magic. I see a change in Arturus' approach and now I think the server is going in the right direction.
Only the borg still sits in place, with an open wound to all who give gifts.

So I'm asking @Ivan Nebraska or @Arturs to comment on my ban. Go through the screenshots where I'm not even there (I'm on one).
Consider Cyborg's toxicity (even from forum posts). Give us some conclusion and close the topic.
Because such a scuffle on the forum is just cluttering the server.

etERNALS 2.png

Dont care really. I am the next player leaving the server. Im just tired to stay awake 24/7 and wonder if my char is exping or not. Admins ignores it anyway so yeah, let the "Pork" ruin all the new or weaker players fun. I am like 16th person leaving because of this nolife scum. Cognratulations Admins. Thank you. 

He got banned and still torturing everyone like animal because  admins cant give him disconnect? AWESOME

• Love 1

Maybe in your case, my decision was too harsh, even though I was hearing complaints about your characters very often. We'll be using rule 4.18 more careful in the future