MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Demolus/VnFear/Sega

When making a complaint topic should contain the following information:

1. Your nickname on the forum:
Demolus

2. Nickname of a moderator who have punished you.
Ivan

3. What was the reason you were punished for?
Thats a good question.

4. Why do you think the punishment is unfair?
No idea why i am banned.

I wasn't in the game almost a week.
After this time, when I came, it turned out that I had a ban for almost 2 weeks.
In addition, based on a topic in which there are no screenshots.
I don't quite understand what happened here?

etERNALS 2.png

omg omg omg, again this demolus here.... with his 1 billion screenshots. Forum fighter here! let hide! unstoppable ForumFear with sd pots is back in action . lol

u added pvp option on your keyboard to ban me?

9 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

omg omg omg, again this demolus here.... with his 1 billion screenshots. Forum fighter here! let hide! unstoppable ForumFear with sd pots is back in action . lol

u added pvp option on your keyboard to ban me?

Ehhh kid revenge again.
Get out psycho and quit the game.

First you provoke, then you manipulate,  to get me banned, and finally you accuse me of being a Forum Fighter.

See who has recently submitted 25 reports.
The entire prison section is in YOUR reports.

And see on the screens who is provoking.
I'm standing in the arena, I don't even write anything, and you insult me.

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

On 3/2/2023 at 5:03 PM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Have you opened the link? There are several screenshots

That one?
https://files.fm/u/g7jp9fabm

There is nothing?

Im not even on ss.
There are not all people even from my guild.

Or i dont see all SS
Only on 1 SS I am, and i wrote Pork. 
And that mean nothing. It is not insult. And on map was 6 players?
We could just have conversation.

And even so, have you noticed what he texts me all the time and about my guild?
Sharp, really sharp and cheeky insults - wh*res, ra*s, rats, trash, garbage, suckers, co**suckers.
And I wrote pork once.
And he got a chat ban for 1 day. And I account ban for 2 weeks. Really?

I Feel like i get banned just because of random screens with random players.
BTW. Screens against the rules.

etERNALS 2.png

THAT HAPPENING EVERY DAY

Shiva did report with seenable insults and topic was closed.
Borg created tepic against rules with no insults, and i get 2 weeks ban

etERNALS 2.png

18 hours ago, demolus said:

Only on 1 SS I am, and i wrote Pork. 1
And that mean nothing. It is not insult. And on map was 6 players?
We could just have conversation.

And even so, have you noticed what he texts me all the time and about my guild?
Sharp, really sharp and cheeky insults - wh*res, ra*s, rats, trash, garbage, suckers, co**suckers.2
And I wrote pork once. 3
And he got a chat ban for 1 day. And I account ban for 2 weeks. Really? 4

1)  Pork - not insult?  who need to decide?  but if its ok ill call u demolus-pork or vnpork. And from now we all know its not insult u

2) Show 1 screen where i say wh*res, ra*s, rats. exactly this words! - Keep your lie for your guild, they eat.  

3) U wrote pork every day.  And your guild still write it till today....  

4) Tell us where we can see facts, as u saw,  that i got chat ban 1 day but no acc ban 1 year?!

Im sorry, I didnt want to write more on the forum at all, but I couldnt resist seeing another portion of lies.

Ahhh Pure Borg again. You seem to be suffering from a split personality. Like writing insults with your alt acc in romanian or russian and you think no one will notice.

Ad.1 Pork = insult? hahaha what the hell 😄 is this Netflix series with political correctness? 😄 soon we will not be able to even eat pork , bcoz you will feel insulted, omg.

What about Pinnis?

Ad.2  Lie lie everybody lies, only the almighty pure Borg is truthful.  Lie is what you wrote. 
Ad.3 Ohhh rlyyy?  You were writing Pinnis which was directed to Finixx everyday, then ppl started calling you Pork.  Interesting isn't? BUT almighty Borg is victim here, because he didnt provoked first. Right Borg? You didin't wrote that ? I foresaw that because I eat lies?
Ad.4 .Facts, facts that you want so much is THAT YOU ARE TOXIC , MENATLLY INSTABLE DUDE which should not be part of this community.

This is getting boring. You're the biggest liar and manipulator on this server.  Nothing changes my mind. End of message.

Simple solution: Perma ban for Borg, so the players will be happy, and few of them  will comeback to server. 

• Like 1

omg again Eternals guild here....  why here not in Prison with everyday reports  attempting to ban me agian? keep it if u cant kill me.

I also use Bulgarian to insult- every day

lol:  about who was first pork or pinnis -  hope admin have chat logs, to see, I not remember exectly who, maybe demolus, but first  some1 from eternals used pork. pinnis come to us only  after this player used pork in my direction, as answer. I prefer to answer not to write reports-complaints. So all this true facts  admin can see in logs. Maybe u get ban for permanent lie! 

And no maybe , but 100% - If the demolus was not on the server with his constant forum report-posts, it looks like this person come here not to play, but to write reports on the forum, (tell him to write complaintbooks) the whole westars guild would not left the server .

22 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:

omg again Eternals guild here....  why here not in Prison with everyday reports  attempting to ban me agian? keep it if u cant kill me.

I also use Bulgarian to insult- every day

lol:  about who was first pork or pinnis -  hope admin have chat logs, to see, I not remember exectly who, maybe demolus, but first  some1 from eternals used pork. pinnis come to us only  after this player used pork in my direction, as answer. I prefer to answer not to write reports-complaints. So all this true facts  admin can see in logs. Maybe u get ban for permanent lie! 

And no maybe , but 100% - If the demolus was not on the server with his constant forum report-posts, it looks like this person come here not to play, but to write reports on the forum, (tell him to write complaintbooks) the whole westars guild would not left the server .

borg just stop doing that to urself dude..
u are provoking all in game to insult u and then take SS to report them for insulting u.
come on dude grow up..
about Pinnis u started calling me that without i even use the pork word b4.
u are all day to me like "lick mattonis ass/lick vng ass etc" are not those provoke?
please dude just please go get a life for real..

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

2 minutes ago, Skedi said:

about Pinnis u started calling me that without i even use the pork word b4.

Lie - chat logs will show this

I ask, no, I beg you admin, check chat logs by whom and when these two words "pork" and "pinnis" were written for the first time.  ) 

On 3/2/2023 at 6:03 PM, Ivan Nebraska said:

Have you opened the link? There are several screenshots

you need to stop banning for some nonesense trash talk please..   you are admin and should protect the server but in reality you are harming the server..  
Borg is provoking everyone constantly every day every hour every minute in the game he provoke he uses bad language on everyone for attentio calling name "no dick" "clit" "pussy clit""gay"
and that not... on top of that constantly using bad language on russian in 2 chars in his farmer too he come to spots and if he cant kill he constnatly use knockback to annoy when hes ignored and when we leave to other map he simply move it to global chat on /gpost and use that language..   but if we even say 1 word back he take a cut screen shoot and post here on forum and you ban?   how any of this make sense to you ..   you see the list of reports all made by 1 guy alone borg reporting all server for every word and you keep muting and banning ..
you are harming the server and people literally quit sega because of your irresponsible actions as admin giving borg exactly what he try to get with his meanless toxic reports. 
im asking you ..  please stop or please spend 1-2 days in game in sega to actually see the chat and what happens with borg 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cyborg9 said:

I ask, no, I beg you admin, check chat logs by whom and when these two words "pork" and "pinnis" were written for the first time.  ) 

you write these words alot to me aswell and ive never said any trash talk in game and anything bad ..  you used these words pinnis to provoke me to say something back to you..   i do not want you banned but if you are seeking other people get banned then you are unwelcome here.  @Ivan Nebraska im asking you please check logs and see that borg said to me "pinnis""clit"" etc etc for no reason at all only to provoke me cause im ignoring him entirely.

3 hours ago, noywk1991 said:

Borg is provoking everyone constantly every day every hour every minute in the game he provoke he uses bad language on everyone for attentio calling name "no dick" "clit" "pussy clit""gay"

-1) so i even no sleep no eat no work ... only type in game?!  every h every min?! you are healthy!?  its ur char - healthclift? one more liar detected!  Let check chat logs.

-2) I beg admin again - to check logs 

a) i not use 

bad language on everyone

b) I never wrote such words  

"no dick"  "pussy""gay"

the only word he ascribes to me and I wrote in game was - clit.  

3) 

ive never said any trash talk in game 

apparently its your char GL  with nickname: healthclift .  I remember 100% u trashtalk to me 1time, maybe even I have screenshots. Just report me - force me again to look in screenshot folder and give u answer. Stupid Liar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For administration

I beg admin again - to check logs and Start to ban for constant lie, for taking administration time on forum with their lies and trying to denigrate a person. And all this only because he is their opponent in the game world. 

25 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:

-1) so i even no sleep no eat no work ... only type in game?!  every h every min?! you are healthy!?  its ur char - healthclift? one more liar detected!  Let check chat logs.

a) i not use 

3) 

apparently its your char GL  with nickname: healthclift .  I remember 100% u trashtalk to me 1time, maybe even I have screenshots. Just report me - force me again to look in screenshot folder and give u answer. Stupid Liar.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For administration

I beg admin again - to check logs and Start to ban for constant lie, for taking administration time on forum with their lies and trying to denigrate a person. And all this only because he is their opponent in the game world. 

i dont report anyone.. i dont want anyone banned i want you to grow up play without trying to get everyone banned

35 minutes ago, cyborg9 said:

a) i not use 

3) 

For administration

This already shows who we're dealing with.

As for screenshots, I've already posted a lot of them. And if you can't read or don't remember what you're writing, that's your problem.
Pork, that's not an offensive word. Just like beef or poultry is not an insult. Neither dinner nor chop. It's just time to accept it, and anyway, I never personally wrote "Borg ur pork" to you, so let it go.

https://files.fm/u/2cf8y5us7

Anyway, still, screenshots against forum rules.
I'm not even in the screenshots.
I got banned for making assumptions from someone who seems mentally unstable lately.

I support this statement. Let's start banning people who bring aggressive and negative situations and attitudes to the server to make the game better for everyone.

The player has taken items from 3 guilds in the last year, challenges, INSULTS and provokes daily. It spoils the atmosphere on the server,

PEOPLE LEAVE BECAUSE OF HIM the MAIN SERVER - SEGA!!!

This is a person who should at least be disciplined.

Even on this topic, people speak not only from my guild. And I don't see a single defender of the borg. DOES THAT MEAN SOMETHING?

Dozens of people have left the server because of one troll, and we ban a player who tries to get 60 people together on a server?

etERNALS 2.png