MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ukrnet

Condor Flame

1.На сервере х5000 уже посещаю 14 дней  эвент (Gaion Event) за двух персонажей, а это (24 простых проходок и 4 воскресных) за все время не упало ни 1 штуки Condor Flame. Прошу прощения но это разве нормально для х5000 ?

2.Так же как Хаос машина варила при 100 % - крылья 1-е и при этом они сгорели как это понять? % не соответствует действительности в игре и на сервере? 

1.On the x5000 server, I have already attended 14 days of Gaion Event for two characters,
 and this (24 simple passes and 4 Sundays) has not dropped a single piece of Condor Flame. 
I beg your pardon, but is this normal for x5000?

2. Just as the machine cooked Chaos at 100% - the wings are the 1st and at the same time they burned out how to understand?
 % is not true in the game and on the server?

For the first question, I think it totally depends on your luck.

For the second question, yes I think so. It happened to me as well, I have already contacted Artus about this. But seem they cannot solve the problem or they want to keep that weird probability in purpose. 

1. it's depends on your luck, i can't anything more about this. 

2. you have exact time and date of this action? 

19 часов назад, billpham сказал:

For the second question, yes I think so. It happened to me as well, I have already contacted Artus about this. But seem they cannot solve the problem or they want to keep that weird probability in purpose. 

i remember about this problem on the start, but seems like forgot to check, because so much people wrote about other stuff.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280