MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Deleted

Sega / vnfear / 4.2 +4.18

1. Borg

2. Sega

3. 4.2  +  4.18

4. VnFear  https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=VnFear&serv=server2

This player permanently provoke me verbal (4.2 )  and in playing style, he purposely and regularly provoke me to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about me in prison, in order to ban me = (4.18).

He also told to his guild players and his guild alliance players to provoke me, they kill me everywhere and hard trashtalk to me many times trying to provoke me to violate rules for ban me. ill report/show some hard provocations, trash talkers.

I assumed that it could come to such a situation that I would be forced to show what they write to me, so I took screenshots but did not publish it.
As I said, I do not want, did not want to complain to anyone. But recent events and actions of certain people are forcing me to deal with this abomination.

lets see how your rules work for everyone

vnfear report2.jpg

I rarely comment this kind of reports, but first of all everybody should know you started all trash talk. Few weeks ago you drop shit on everyone, server, players, admins etc whole world. You didnt hesitate to provoke others. No one reported you, because you were to going to quit game or whatever you had in mind. You came back and started shitstorm on server, you started trash talking, provoking etc. zero respect for other players. Few of us just reported you, because you were insluting others. 
Now you try act as victim? We provoke you to break the rules? How old are you? 5 years old that you cannot  think by yoursefl? Be adult and act like adult. None of this trash talking would start if you should know how to behave. Generally, such texts do not come from nothing, you forgot to add that you first provoked the player with some act or word. Honestly, you fit me here under 4.18, as you were not on the server for some time, somehow such situations did not take place. The conclusion is simple, you are the problem.
I'm not defending anyone, we are responsible for own words and behaviour. Sad is that few ppl fell into your trap and also started insults.

• Like 1

we are killing u everywhere?
check this.
how it comes u are Rank 1 with double kills from 2nd rank..
by being killed from us? 
hmmm kinda weird
image.png.24acdb2ae703567bf2155f95cf6721b4.png

• Haha 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

" they kill me everywhere " - HUADSUAHDSAUDHAUHDAHUSHDSAH you are torturing even new players on LA with few resets to show them who is the "boss" mr Pork. You need a vacation, like, permament vacation, few ppl left the game because of You. Its You vs 20 other people complaining about You. Grow up, you're physically ~30-40 but mentally 12

image.png.e001310e687aff0c659a20b487c5948c.png

Even top20 bots from loren for guild quest less killed.

again eternals manipulation... guild of liars

1 hour ago, PtaQ said:

I rarely comment this kind of reports, but first of all everybody should know you started all trash talk. Few weeks ago you drop shit on everyone, server, players, admins etc whole world. You didnt hesitate to provoke others. No one reported you, because you were to going to quit game or whatever you had in mind. You came back and started shitstorm on server, you started trash talking, provoking etc. zero respect for other players. Few of us just reported you, because you were insluting others. 
Now you try act as victim? We provoke you to break the rules? How old are you? 5 years old that you cannot  think by yoursefl? Be adult and act like adult. None of this trash talking would start if you should know how to behave. Generally, such texts do not come from nothing, you forgot to add that you first provoked the player with some act or word. Honestly, you fit me here under 4.18, as you were not on the server for some time, somehow such situations did not take place. The conclusion is simple, you are the problem.
I'm not defending anyone, we are responsible for own words and behaviour. Sad is that few ppl fell into your trap and also started insults.

Borg is a toxic player, but you all are becoming same as him. Screenshots are wrong and not by rules so I think nothing will be done. But all these guys who think  "Borg is toxic, so it's fine to be toxic to him" , is just same as him and should be punished. 
If you make topics to complain about someone, but than you spend al your time doing same thing is not good.

@PtaQ  So you say only because he started something, than it's alright for all your guild to be toxic now?

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

we are killing u everywhere?
check this.
how it comes u are Rank 1 with double kills from 2nd rank..
by being killed from us? 

hmmm kinda weird
image.png.24acdb2ae703567bf2155f95cf6721b4.png

I'm in 5th place and haven't killed anyone from afk, except boss maps

• Like 1

i can confirm, much also killed me many many times. but i cant report him for this or said or show trashtalk  to me from him, as eternals do and spread lies about me.

Only 1 thing not clear -  killing someone in pvp game=to be toxic?!  but  spread lies and trashtalk to other players like do half of players on server = ok!  nice! 

1 minute ago, cyborg9 said:

i can confirm, much also killed me many many times. but i cant report him for this or said or show trash talk me from him, as eternals do and spread lies about me

I killed you only in arena in boss zone, as my play time is afk 80% of the game, but I still think you are toxic player.

But it still doesn't give any justification to be same to you too

This topic not for discussions who was most killed and other shit.

This topic with facts of rules violation by player and awaiting for administration.

If u want to discuss something - start other topic.

And what wrong with screenshots? I cut out only the chat, and only from a few I have, in order not to take up much space. but I have full screenshots of the entire screen, if necessary I can show them, but what does it change ?! What is the point?!  nothing change.

It's unfortunate when you or anyone else gets banned for whatever reason, as for this topic I suggest you read these rules (what rules screenshots must follow etc.):

If you feel offended, make proper screenshots that follow rules and report...

10 hours ago, Much said:

Borg is a toxic player, but you all are becoming same as him. Screenshots are wrong and not by rules so I think nothing will be done. But all these guys who think  "Borg is toxic, so it's fine to be toxic to him" , is just same as him and should be punished. 
If you make topics to complain about someone, but than you spend al your time doing same thing is not good.

@PtaQ  So you say only because he started something, than it's alright for all your guild to be toxic now?

As I said it is sad that ppl start to insult. I'm not alright with it. 

10 hours ago, cyborg9 said:

image.png.e001310e687aff0c659a20b487c5948c.png

Even top20 bots from loren for guild quest less killed.

again eternals manipulation... guild of liars

Yours "achievement" of being most killed man on server is not made by us 😉 As I remember you threw yourself at stronger players who killed you a dozen of times and you kept coming back. You still do it. You killed someone few times , but they killed you more, much more times so this is just your achievement. 
Don't confuse the concepts of being victims of persecution, etc. and to be desperate, who tries hard to kill someone on pvp and dies hundreds of times. This is your choice. That's the fact.
I fully agree, Administration is here to verdict, but when you say we lie,I can say also you lie. The point of view changes from where you sit. Your truth is no truer than ours.

• Like 1

need to attach screenshots by rules.. Topic closed

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png