MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Borg / Sega / 4.2\4.6

1. VnFear

2. Sega

3. 4.2/4.6

4. Borg https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Borg&serv=server2

https://files.fm/u/ccbvmu8kd

Day like everyday. As we already know, this player stole 2 swords from me. Then he stopped playing.
A few days ago he returned to the game and since then all he does is run after my guild and our alliance, killing us and insulting us as much as he can.

This is a situation that occurs every day. Since we can't get the swords back and make the player have to get the weapon themselves to fight us, at least ban him for the insults.
Anyway, the player is currently the most hated person on the server. Not only by my guild, but by everyone, because all he does is provoke and kill everyone.

I didn't want to take too many screenshots, I think these two will be enough.

etERNALS 2.png

and where is 4,6? may be I'm missing something? about 4.2 ok. but where is 4.6?

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

3 часа назад, demolus сказал:

If someone insults members of a guild with two brothers in it, it's a bit like insulting a family 😉

😆same shit like you told that calling someone mom a COW is not an insult but few days later maked report that i called you a RAT and thats an insult for you!  go make more screenshots papaRATzzy!

18 hours ago, mcganja1 said:

😆same shit like you told that calling someone mom a COW is not an insult but few days later maked report that i called you a RAT and thats an insult for you!  go make more screenshots papaRATzzy!

My god... you again here -.-''

etERNALS 2.png

On 2/13/2023 at 3:24 PM, demolus said:

If someone insults members of a guild with two brothers in it, it's a bit like insulting a family 😉

Nope... doesn't work like that.

if that would be the case everyone would become brothers and sisters all of a sudden. Nothing was said related to real life even so... Forget about the 4.6.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Beasty said:

Nope... doesn't work like that.

if that would be the case everyone would become brothers and sisters all of a sudden. Nothing was said related to real life even so... Forget about the 4.6.

But still 4.2.
He do that all day everyday. He is now most active player on /post and all he write are insults. Really harsh insults

etERNALS 2.png

Hello players. Let me show u real 4.2 and 4.6  looks like some players use their native lang to  insult others.

555.png

But it's true, you get your own medicine and disrespect, and I can also say it, even here - *** you