MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
BAD

UPDATE CHANGES OR???? NEED HELP!!

(1) FENRIR UPGRADE GONE
Hello! This never happened before, fenrir upgrade to blackfenrir destroyed ?is this because of the new update or something ? i made alot of fenrirs before but never did i encounter this kind of problem.. @Arturs kindly explain why this has happened?

(2) MG ATTACK FAIL ( CHAOS BLADE )
Seems like MG can not hit directly or some bug, even if the target is in range; still can not hit or apply damage.. ONLY in CHAOS BLADE SKILL

(3) LEGENDS ARENA KILL DISPOSITION
Killing in legends arena makes you a killer.. why is this ?

20 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

(1) FENRIR UPGRADE GONE
Hello! This never happened before, fenrir upgrade to blackfenrir destroyed ?is this because of the new update or something ? i made alot of fenrirs before but never did i encounter this kind of problem.. @Arturs kindly explain why this has happened?

Seems like MG can not hit directly or some bug, even if the target is in range; still can not hit or apply damage.. ONLY in CHAOS BLADE SKILL

1. Upgrading to black/blue fenrir wasn't 100% 

3. If you kill in monster spawn spots then you becoming murder 🙂 

1 minute ago, Positive said:

1. Upgrading to black/blue fenrir wasn't 100% 

3. If you kill in monster spawn spots then you becoming murder 🙂 

1. yes it isn't 100% but never did it happen that the fenrir got destroyed even if it fails the upgrade..

3. Spawnspots ? such as genocider ?

38 минут назад, HorusMG сказал:

1. yes it isn't 100% but never did it happen that the fenrir got destroyed even if it fails the upgrade..

I'm not sure about your fenrir problem, but about the legends arena - use /pkclear

• Love 1

1 hour ago, HorusMG said:

yes, you don't become a murder only where boss spawns are. like kunduns, medic etc. But in other spots like deadfear, ferea, deep dungeon mobs if you kill someone you'll become a outlaw 🙂

• Love 1

To my understanding, highest black/blue fenrir upgrade rate of success is 79%. If you add 10 Talismans of Luck to that, you have the maximum possibility of 89%. But this is on Sega x100, would it be any different on Prime? If you have never failed a black fenrir upgrade prior to now, then I envy you my friend 🙂

And the MG issue I have reported to Arturs, as I play the MG and have also encountered the same problem. Lets hope he will get that sorted out soon :)))

Who told you fenrir can't burn?

P.S. On the video it's the time where fenrir craft was 60% and 45% not 50% and 30% 😄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, laidback said:

To my understanding, highest black/blue fenrir upgrade rate of success is 79%. If you add 10 Talismans of Luck to that, you have the maximum possibility of 89%. But this is on Sega x100, would it be any different on Prime? If you have never failed a black fenrir upgrade prior to now, then I envy you my friend 🙂

And the MG issue I have reported to Arturs, as I play the MG and have also encountered the same problem. Lets hope he will get that sorted out soon :)))

Well yes, i have made 2 gold fenrirs and since then i didnt get burnt fenrir when upgrading from red-black.. when it fails it just stays on the machine and then try again.. im no so sure why this happened to me now.. thats why im asking you guys your opinion or admin's.. 

1 hour ago, Beasty said:

Who told you fenrir can't burn?

P.S. On the video it's the time where fenrir craft was 60% and 45% not 50% and 30% 😄

omg thats worse

On 2/11/2023 at 11:27 PM, HorusMG said:

(1) FENRIR UPGRADE GONE

1) Upgrade success rate is 79%. You were lucky, that didn't met this before.

2) Fixed

3) 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 2/12/2023 at 1:27 AM, HorusMG said:

If u kill a player inside the regular spots and evomon spots so yes u get outlaw status.

PK is free on Arena Point spots, Boss respawn spot and rest place except the above mentioned ones

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png