MUX Legend Community
Positive

Guild rewards ver.2

10 minutes ago, laidback said:

I wonder how easy it is to realise the idea which Mokus proposed.

Limiting offlevel per IP makes the most sense. But again, people who want, will work their way around this for sure :))

I dont think making offlevel only for VIP is a solution šŸ˜„Ā The only compromise on this specific subject would be either all offlevel, or no offlevel at all. It is just a matter of establishing rules to follow for offleveling, like suggested Mokus example.

Disabling offlevel on locations below 400 :)) - the biggest argument against multiple account offlevel so far isĀ in defence of new players. Doing that will take offlevel away from them so it seems contradictory.

ItĀ should start with limitation of connections. But counting by IP is not right, better to use HWID because it's much harder to bypass then IP limitation.

About Offlevel disabling on maps below 400 it's also now completely fix the problem. For example Deep-Dungeon (non-pvp) is the main farming map for those alt's šŸ™‚Ā  Maybe adding time limit on non VIP accounts for offlevel will work better? Just an example: regular account - 4h offlevel max, VIP account - 8h max. Again, it's just an example with time limit šŸ™‚Ā 

Much, read previous points, we already established that it is wrong and a problem.Ā It not only affects current players, butĀ especially the new players. I think you just dont want to see the problem, as it does not suit your narrative. Correct me if I am wrong though.

In your case, you already haveĀ 30 alts, and will have 30 more as you said on discord. Your opinion is also very valued, but please provide sound arguments instead of vague claims saying MMORPG's were intended for farming with alts, which absolutely does not make any sense in my opinionĀ šŸ˜„Ā šŸ˜•Ā ...

I thought MMORPGs were intended forĀ fantasy role play in communities within the game, working together towards objectives, becomingĀ stronger and such.. not playing solo with 60 alts "farming''Ā items... Massively multiplay online (MMO).... totally means 1 person playing multiple accounts... hmmm.. does not sound right does it? Again, could be wrong, just my take on it.

• Like 3

Currently online on Prime is barely over 150 real people and the other part of this online is altā€™s and some bots šŸ™‚Ā 

So I understand why this bot farming problem is still alive and no one takes care about it. The main reason is that online will drop from 500 to 150-200 in Prime server. And thatā€™s sucks because of newbies who opens website and see server with small online . Cmon guys , we all know how really online over 500 looks like and itā€™s not about any of MUX Legend serversā€¦. Unfortunately.Ā 
Ā 

This bots farming should be stopped in the beginning. And for those guys who says that this is not affecting other players Iā€™ll say this ā€” very simple example when 1 player have 30 farmers in 24h he earn almost 70kkk zen . Then he goes to Moss zen lottery, spends all this amount of zen , gets approx 20 TOCAā€™s, tonns of jewels from moss , then just from regular loot also jewels, sometimes chaos souls. And after that all he manages market by himself on whole server. This is monopoly, not a fair and hard gameplay as someone here and in discord said beforeā€¦. And guild rewards in this case is also abusing when guy get's over 100 items from top grades.

• Like 3

On 2/11/2023 at 5:45 AM, demolus said:

Disable OFFLEVEL on all locations below lvl 400.

Hey guys, thanks for being nice to each other while debating and I think this is the best solution, what do you guys think?Ā 

On 2/11/2023 at 4:32 PM, Positive said:

Currently online on Prime is barely over 150 real people and the other part of this online is altā€™s and some bots šŸ™‚Ā 

So I understand why this bot farming problem is still alive and no one takes care about it. The main reason is that online will drop from 500 to 150-200 in Prime server. And thatā€™s sucks because of newbies who opens website and see server with small online . Cmon guys , we all know how really online over 500 looks like and itā€™s not about any of MUX Legend serversā€¦. Unfortunately.Ā 
Ā 

This bots farming should be stopped in the beginning. And for those guys who says that this is not affecting other players Iā€™ll say this ā€” very simple example when 1 player have 30 farmers in 24h he earn almost 70kkk zen . Then he goes to Moss zen lottery, spends all this amount of zen , gets approx 20 TOCAā€™s, tonns of jewels from moss , then just from regular loot also jewels, sometimes chaos souls. And after that all he manages market by himself on whole server. This is monopoly, not a fair and hard gameplay as someone here and in discord said beforeā€¦. And guild rewards in this case is also abusing when guy get's over 100 items from top grades.

Hello.

Ā 

Another example - Player can donateĀ 10 000,00Ā ā‚¬, buy everything from market and hold all items for himself. Server don`t have top items, no one can kill him. So we need to close Donate?

Someone plays 20/7 to get jewels, items.

Someone spend 60ā‚¬ and get more time to other things IRL, but still have the same result as this guy, who plays 20/7.

Someone spend couple hours to make alts and is farming ZEN, buying ZEN Lotos, to get jewels, trade jewels for items, sell jewels for BONĀ but still results are the same as for 2 previous guys.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Hey guys, thanks for being nice to each other while debating and I think this is the best solution, what do you guys think?Ā 

I guess a lot of players are paying for VIP because VIP ARENAĀ is NON-PVP location and you can OFF LEVEL resets there, when you don`t have possibility to be at computer.

3 hours ago, CasualP said:

Hello.

Ā 

Another example - Player can donateĀ 10 000,00Ā ā‚¬, buy everything from market and hold all items for himself. Server don`t have top items, no one can kill him. So we need to close Donate?

Someone plays 20/7 to get jewels, items.

Someone spend 60ā‚¬ and get more time to other things IRL, but still have the same result as this guy, who plays 20/7.

Someone spend couple hours to make alts and is farming ZEN, buying ZEN Lotos, to get jewels, trade jewels for items, sell jewels for BONĀ but still results are the same as for 2 previous guys.

I guess a lot of players are paying for VIP because VIP ARENAĀ is NON-PVP location and you can OFF LEVEL resets there, when you don`t have possibility to be at computer.

Well... Your example is not so realistic šŸ™‚Ā 

Here is another guy who plays two guilds with own bots -Ā https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=GOLDBOSS&serv=server1

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=GOLDBOS2&serv=server1

Ā 

The best solution would be make 3Ā connections per PC. Not 5, just 3 because it's more than enough to play on any rates of server.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Positive said:

Well... Your example is not so realistic šŸ™‚Ā 

Here is another guy who plays two guilds with own bots -Ā https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=GOLDBOSS&serv=server1

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getguild&name=GOLDBOS2&serv=server1

Ā 

The best solution would be make 3Ā connections per PC. Not 5, just 3 because it's more than enough to play on any rates of server.

Make it 5, for newbie in prime server its hard to catch up if no help from others. Mybe if you donate for bons you just buy stuffs. You get stronger no time. For new server its goods 3 client for pc no question.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

3 minutes ago, john3 said:

Make it 5, for newbie in prime server its hard to catch up if no help from others. Mybe if you donate for bons you just buy stuffs. You get stronger no time. For new server its goods 3 client for pc no question.Ā 

belive me, if you playing 2 clients it's already good šŸ™‚Ā 

Once we removed offlevel and it was available only for VIPs. The largest wave of hate was appear.Ā 
About the limit for the off-level - i totally agree. But it doesn't depend on us. I've already made a suggestion about it in July, but without an answer from the IGCN team.Ā 

The best option - remove pvp and probably evomuun quests, and add something new.Ā 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

29 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Once we removed offlevel and it was available only for VIPs. The largest wave of hate was appear.Ā 
About the limit for the off-level - i totally agree. But it doesn't depend on us. I've already made a suggestion about it in July, but without an answer from the IGCN team.Ā 

The best option - remove pvp and probably evomuun quests, and add something new.Ā 

If control of abusing is hard to manage, then I agree with adding new and/or rework old guild tasks. Make them almost impossible to "farm" with sick amount of bots šŸ˜„Ā 

Ā 

But anyway. Bot farming is still actual problem in server. Hope that OFFLEVEL limitations will be added soon. IGCN guys always was lazy and very "busy" šŸ™‚Ā Unfortunately they are only one team who can offer now latest seasons with support.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Positive said:

If control of abusing is hard to manage, then I agree with adding new and/or rework old guild tasks. Make them almost impossible to "farm" with sick amount of bots šŸ˜„Ā 

Ā 

But anyway. Bot farming is still actual problem in server. Hope that OFFLEVEL limitations will be added soon. IGCN guys always was lazy and very "busy" šŸ™‚Ā Unfortunately they are only one team who can offer now latest seasons with support.

I do not see a big problem here honestly. ChaosĀ soul system resolved that problem. What is the point to keep big farms now?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

51 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I do not see a big problem here honestly. ChaosĀ soul system resolved that problem. What is the point to keep big farms now?

Chaos soul system increased farmers in LA šŸ˜„Ā 

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

Dear Arthur ,Ā 

Can you return the 5 client per pc remove off-level. Because playing with off level. All i can see is dead people šŸ˜…. Check non pvp map full of them. On pvp map there all in safe and it cause of slow down. Its makes laaggyyy in map.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif