MUX Legend Community
Positive

Guild rewards ver.2

So... Since this topic was closed by @Goku with genius answer:  It's provided game-play by the server which is Quest for Guilds, they create a Guild and did the job that needed to be done to receive awards, this is farming and there is no error/bug in this case so it should be good. The main part of this rule is "forbidden to use errors of the server" not about abusing something for personal benefits.

I would like to open this conversation again and try to explain something...

So first of all I agree with that farming is not a crime BUT! When one guy makes 50-100 chars , put them all in other guild and every week making guild quests it becomes to ABUSE!

Well in Prime server is one interesting guild Jean . As You can see this guy even don't worry about alt's names 😄 If we go deeper we can find out that main char is in RICHMOND guild with also few alt's (not big deal with them). Now this Sunday he will get rewards in Richmonds, Warriors with few alts and it's already over 50 items. Aaaaand Jean guild will have at least 80 items, maybe more.

So what we have? 1 guy, 100 alt's, 100+ items per week. But it's not abusing, right @Goku ? 🙂

Feel free to put some lines with your opinion 🙂 

Cheers

• Like 2

1 hour ago, quocdai92 said:

You can do it better, make your own Guild right now @Positive Good luck

No normal person WANTS to do this, you have to be extremely bored or have no life to have the time and energy to waste on this.

If there is no rule on this there should be. It's abuse and any other game the player would be banned or at least rules put in place. Admin doesn't care enough so he gets away with it.

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, Shade said:

No normal person WANTS to do this, you have to be extremely bored or have no life to have the time and energy to waste on this.

If there is no rule on this there should be. It's abuse and any other game the player would be banned or at least rules put in place. Admin doesn't care enough so he gets away with it.

They can't agree because they also loves to abuse this system while there is no punishing over them🙂 

My Suggestion Remove off-level. Back 5 client per pc? my be it goods to remove off-level. But like jean my be have computer shop with 30 pcs computer set. He have 150 character online if he use all his things. Back to your problem again.

RICHMOND is they not ordinary player. Playing MU is there life. Then back again term ABUSE. This is nothing new in MU. I do not side with them but this what is MU now. If you have more time and resources you get stronger. They playing none stop since open the prime server. Im suggesting you and to all Just USE the things to make yourself stronger. . .

Just play HARD and Donate to buy stuff. You become stronger no time. 

TO ADMIN MY SUGGESTION IS BACK 5 CLIENT PER PC. REMOVE OFF-LEVEL system. no multiple BOTS farming. 

• Like 2

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

1 hour ago, Shade said:

Ban cái lol

Hello!
First of all, thank you for bringing up a topic from December 29th, 2022. I would like to correct something here 🙂
At that time, I was not a member of the Staff (Senate) and did not close that topic. Secondly, I will still stand on my opinion on that topic. My opinion is based on the Rule and I don't see anything wrong with that versus Rule: 3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

On 12/30/2022 at 8:59 PM, Goku said:

It's provided game-play by the server which is Quest for Guilds, they create a Guild and did the job that needed to be done to receive awards, this is farming and there is no error/bug in this case so it should be good. The main part of this rule is "forbidden to use errors of the server" not about abusing something for personal benefits.

As long as you put the WORK in for the REWARD and did not AFFECT other players, I don't see any problem with that. If you see that much of an advantage in doing that, why don't you do it?

A player who spent 20 hours a day in-game should be better than a player who spent only 4-6 hours in-game right? That is common sense.

BUT......

Since you and some other people are bothered by this so much then you always can give a NICE and RESPECTFUL suggestion like I always do when I reply to anyone of you 😄 Maybe give a suggestion about changing the Guild Quest, replacing it with a harder quest so people can't abuse it? So many ways to make a change instead of Blaming 🙂 
Instead of >>> "I don't like this, you are staff, and you HAVE TO change it, that is your "JOB" "
Do this >>> "Hey man, I think this is not right and there are ways to stop it like change this to abcxyz... Thank you :D"

For Example:

3 hours ago, john3 said:

My Suggestion Remove off-level. Back 5 client per pc? my be it goods to remove off-level. But like jean my be have computer shop with 30 pcs computer set. He have 150 character online if he use all his things. Back to your problem again.

RICHMOND is they not ordinary player. Playing MU is there life. Then back again term ABUSE. This is nothing new in MU. I do not side with them but this what is MU now. If you have more time and resources you get stronger. They playing none stop since open the prime server. Im suggesting you and to all Just USE the things to make yourself stronger. . .

Just play HARD and Donate to buy stuff. You become stronger no time. 

TO ADMIN MY SUGGESTION IS BACK 5 CLIENT PER PC. REMOVE OFF-LEVEL system. no multiple BOTS farming. 

Thank you for your suggestion 🙂

And don't get me wrong, I did not say what they did (farming Guild Quest) is RIGHT and they SHOULD do it. I'm just saying on behalf of a player and consider the action by rules.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, quocdai92 said:
5 hours ago, quocdai92 said:

Ban cái lol

Very helpful comment.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Hello!
First of all, thank you for bringing up a topic from December 29th, 2022. I would like to correct something here 🙂
At that time, I was not a member of the Staff (Senate) and did not close that topic. Secondly, I will still stand on my opinion on that topic. My opinion is based on the Rule and I don't see anything wrong with that versus Rule: 3.1. It is forbidden to use errors of the server (bugs). By error means any actions, that not provided by game-play and aimed to personal benefits.

As long as you put the WORK in for the REWARD and did not AFFECT other players, I don't see any problem with that. If you see that much of an advantage in doing that, why don't you do it?

A player who spent 20 hours a day in-game should be better than a player who spent only 4-6 hours in-game right? That is common sense.

BUT......

Since you and some other people are bothered by this so much then you always can give a NICE and RESPECTFUL suggestion like I always do when I reply to anyone of you 😄 Maybe give a suggestion about changing the Guild Quest, replacing it with a harder quest so people can't abuse it? So many ways to make a change instead of Blaming 🙂 Instead of "I don't like this, you are staff, and you HAVE TO change it, that is your "JOB" " do this "Hey man, I think this is not right and there are ways to stop it like change this to abcxyz... Thank you :D"

And don't get me wrong, I did not say what they did (farming Guild Quest) is RIGHT and they SHOULD do it. I'm just saying on behalf of a player and consider the action by rules.

I get where you are coming from, seeing as there is nothing in the rules about this. But honestly how you can have 100 alts and not affect other players in any way :)
I don't suppose you've seen Prime where all Jean/Richmond alts placed nicely on all LA spots. One can argue nobody is there, but what about other players that come every 20mins. No mobs for them to farm. But personally, why don't I do it? Well for one I think it's greedy and a dog act and not cool for other players. Secondly, how many people actually have the time to do this? Most people work, have a girlfriend, family etc. and can't dedicate their entire life to the screen. I'm pretty sure there are more than just a 'few' people who this bothers. 

No one is making demands to admin or staff btw, just venting frustrations. Or "blaming" - just pointing out who does it. Obviously we know the more time you play the better you get, but there needs to be balance unless you want your server to be played only by 1 guild, which honestly can see Prime heading that way. 

Whether there is a rule in place or not - it is ABUSE (taking advantage) and they all know it. It's greedy behaviour and takes away from those that play normally.

• Love 2

Hey man, I understand that you are frustrated from that but at the same time, you can't judge how other people play this kind of game.

5 minutes ago, Shade said:

No mobs for them to farm.

=> PK them?

6 minutes ago, Shade said:

But personally, why don't I do it? Well for one I think it's greedy and a dog act and not cool for other players.

=> Agreed, this is greedy and not really cool 🙂 But what you trying to do here is give that player punishment when there are nothing wrong with that action against the rule, what should you do is make a suggestion and change the rule or change the quest system.

8 minutes ago, Shade said:

Obviously we know the more time you play the better you get, but there needs to be balance unless you want your server to be played only by 1 guild, which honestly can see Prime heading that way.

=> There is no way to balance out a player with average hours with a Hard Core, Dedicated player. I guess in this case we just have to say "It is what it is" sometimes because even in real life if there is competition, there will be an end with the one that dominated and nothing we can do with that unless we try harder and figure out a way to fix it instead of pointing it out.

11 minutes ago, Shade said:

it is ABUSE (taking advantage) and they all know it.

=> Not true, there is a difference between ABUSE and FARMING. 
ABUSE is when you don't put that much WORK to be deserved on the rewards that you getting.
- FARMING is when you put HELL LOT of WORK to get that kind of rewards.
I'm not cheering him for doing this, but you also have to admit it, not everyone can get 10+ clones 100rr to do that or more and this guy is absolutely insane 😄

15 minutes ago, Shade said:

takes away from those that play normally.

=> There is no "normal" way of playing this game. So you telling me, a dedicated player and all his joy is from gaming are all insane people that don't have a life? Hmm, I don't think so.

• Like 2

I will go to sleep now and feel free to drop your opinions in here but hopefully, we all gonna keep this debate respectful and be nice to each other. Hope when I wake up this topic will not be flooded with all the dissing on me xD. Goodnight guys 🙂

• Like 1

like i said before, no1 prevent u do the same thing. use ur brain to research how can they do that instead of crying. otherwise, wipe them all. that's it

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Hey man, I understand that you are frustrated from that but at the same time, you can't judge how other people play this kind of game.

=> PK them?

=> Agreed, this is greedy and not really cool 🙂 But what you trying to do here is give that player punishment when there are nothing wrong with that action against the rule, what should you do is make a suggestion and change the rule or change the quest system.

=> There is no way to balance out a player with average hours with a Hard Core, Dedicated player. I guess in this case we just have to say "It is what it is" sometimes because even in real life if there is competition, there will be an end with the one that dominated and nothing we can do with that unless we try harder and figure out a way to fix it instead of pointing it out.

ABUSE is when you don't put that much WORK to be deserved on the rewards that you getting.
I'm not cheering him for doing this, but you also have to admit it, not everyone can get 10+ clones 100rr to do that or more and this guy is absolutely insane 😄

=> There is no "normal" way of playing this game. So you telling me, a dedicated player and all his joy is from gaming are all insane people that don't have a life? Hmm, I don't think so.

Hey, if that is the way they choose to spend their life, good for them. I never said they didn't have a life. Just meant that not many people can do it to that level. Saying "nobody is stopping you from doing it too" is just silly. How about life is stopping me from doing it xD
Also I don't remember saying they need to be punished, sure, it's not against the rules atm. But there are those that think it is abuse and should be against the rules.
About PKing, yeah, it's easy for me to do. But the few new players that are genuine players and not a new alt of already top char, can't.

I mean, yes, sure, it's a hell of a lot of work to "farm". But one could argue it is abuse when it becomes unfair toward other players. 

2 hours ago, Goku said:

Hey Goku, I would also like to bring a different sided opinion into the discussion to yours 🙂

I believe the farming/work consists of an active player who does it himself. True work is you sitting on your ass all day making runs around devias, farming jewels, being on all invasions/events.

Creating 100 accounts and leveling them a little to leave offlevel somewhere is also not easy, do not get me wrong. But It is a very big difference between actively farming/working and just leaving 100 bots offlevel. I personaly view this as Abuse and not hard work at all.

If lets say 3 accounts per IP is allowed, then players should only use those to show how truly hard working and dedicated they are.

2 hours ago, Goku said:

You yourself I see understand/feel from a moral understanding that this is greedy and not really cool. Let me tell you a word that fits very well into this description - Abuse 🙂

You are right that this cannot be punished. But we all know that for the betterment of the server we need to talk and put forward a solution to this. Botting all across different games never gives good results. I know this is not truly botting, but it is not very far from it. Basically using more accounts than allowed for personal gain, as I understand😄 

Thanks

• Like 2

I've already wrotemy opinion on Discord.

First of all, @Gokushould not speak as a senate on this topic, because we know well that his guild is famous because of "Farm" solutions. So he is unfortunately biased here. Anyway, everyone would be.

Regarding the topic:
One person has 30 offflvl accounts placed in the main locations for beginners. So the new player automatically leaves the server because he meets the farm wall.
I know 700 online players on the site looks nice, but it's better to have 400-500 active characters than 700 passive ones that ruin the game, especially for new players.
For sure, 1 new player will give the server more than 10 offlevel farms.
Don't tell me about killing these characters because 9 locations are nonpvp

In addition, a player who has to kill a party of 5 people has no chance of removing PK, due to the price of /pkclear and low Zen drop. And in my experience, in Devias, for example, there's no chance to clear PK by killing mobs.

The solution is simple. Although I personally would make a very harsh solution. But I'll let go now.
Removed OFF LEVEL for non vip players. As compensation, the restoration of 5 accounts per computer.

I will immediately anticipate the opinions that the players will leave and there will be tears:
The change should be made on the newly opened server. So that no one would say that something was taken from him.
And on the day of opening the server, we also introduce a change to the others. A moment before the opening of a new server, the old one is always experiencing a low of activity, so I think that this group of players will not be a problem.

etERNALS 2.png

My suggestion may sound harsh, but it is effective).
Make it possible to play with only 1-2 window and do off-level 3 for each individual IP.
I think it's a good idea, it doesn't hurt anyone, play at least 24/7, but only with one (max 2) window.
And farm zen on off-level, if you want, but only 3 characters😼

• Like 2

Guys Guys Guys

I have a new idea. Better than the previous one. Best.
Great compromise.

Disable OFFLEVEL on all locations below lvl 400.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, demolus said:

Removed OFF LEVEL for non vip players. As compensation, the restoration of 5 accounts per computer.

This is completely unfair, dividing VIP players more from regular ones, VIP has already tons of advantages don't make more.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wonder how easy it is to realise the idea which Mokus proposed.

Limiting offlevel per IP makes the most sense. But again, people who want, will work their way around this for sure :))

I dont think making offlevel only for VIP is a solution 😄 The only compromise on this specific subject would be either all offlevel, or no offlevel at all. It is just a matter of establishing rules to follow for offleveling, like suggested Mokus example.

Disabling offlevel on locations below 400 :)) - the biggest argument against multiple account offlevel so far is in defence of new players. Doing that will take offlevel away from them so it seems contradictory.