MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Prime/Shaitan, Symp/4.18

1. My Nickname: SMKent
  2. Server x5000 Prime
  3. Rule was violated: 4.18
    1. He always kills me & my Guild member, killing every day.
    2. He purposely and regularly provokes me to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about me in prison.
  4. Nickname of offender: Shaitan & Symp
  • Haha 1

@tn111 if you are jean , you play 50 characters and hunt every mob in LA , of course im going to kill you. i cant even farm elemental rune because for months u sit there AFK with 30 characters. 

you deserve to die in game for being this greedy.
by telling you i am going to hunt you, i am not provoking . it is part of the game. if you dont want to be hunted you can get PVP invisibility mode. thats what its for. all top chars have it. 

dont complain about being killed when you operate 30 characters at one time.

4 hours ago, kenttran1 said:
  2. Server x5000 Prime
    2. He purposely and regularly provokes me to violate rules of the server, and then create reports about me in prison.

given richmond is one of the biggest guilds on the server, and the current guild task it to pVP its inevitable that im going to kill your guild lol ? i dont see the complaint. this was not an issue before i reported you for bug abuse, seems like a revenge post mate becuase i can only kill one of your chars ^.^ and you murder our guild all the time. but pVP is part of the game. i dont hunt specifically scoopy doo char. i hunt top maps. like ASHY, becuase you are farming freepoints on multiple characters daily in a PVP map ^.^? you dont make sense my friend .

but please show me some proof on how i provoke you? i gave you a warning on bug abusing , which is me trying to get you to stop doing it. not continue. you made a choice to continue to do it after i asked you not to. i even said if you continue i will report to admins. and you kept going.i wasnt begging you to bug abuse my friend. you chose to do this.

but please provide screen shots on how i provoke you to break in game rules :).

elegant constantly clears my chars, same with you scoopy. should i also make a complaint ? no. i haven't and wont because playing a pvp game in a pvp map i expect to die. as should you when especially when controlling more then 1 mob spawn at a time? again greedy and unfair. now you are crying because i have reported you for actually breaking the rules.

4 hours ago, kenttran1 said:
  2. Server x5000 Prime