MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[7.02.2023] - Season 18

MUX Legend Season 18
We have successfully migrated to Season 18. To enter the game, you will need to download a new game client and run the launcher, to receive all necessary files.
This year we're moved to the new season much earlier than usual, so some new features of Season 18 will be available later when we will be sure, that they're bug-free.
The new season brings us a new character - Illusion Knight. Illusion Knight is a combination of the Magic Gladiator and Slayer, which uses a blade and has long-range attacks. More about his items, skills, etc you can read here.

Renew the imperial guardian. event. Changes are pretty enjoyable. Now no need to create a party for the entrance, just right-click on the event ticket and that's it. Also after all monsters all killed, you don't need to wait for portal creation.

About new "Apocalypse" mastery sets, "Brilliant" weapons, and Shining Tail guardian pets. I think a lot of players can agree, that another tier of these items is just not necessary. So we decide to make a new "dressing room". There you can upgrade your Brilliant set to the Apocalypse, Manticore weapon to the Brilliant, and Pierce Lion to the Shining tails. Сharacteristics of these items are absolutely the same. Basically, we can name it - paid skins. The service will be open this week. All functionality for the new class will be added to the website soon.

One of the pleasant changes in this season - increasing FPS stability. in direct comparison, there is growing in the average FPS for about 3-4.

Things that will be added during the month - Spider Artifact system and Boss together battle. Together with this one, will be new changes and gameplay improvements.

With this migration, we're finally entirely free to back to improving the server and website. Stay tuned!

Update 13.02

Fixed issues like wrong displayed defense, and not available trade with some items, like Varka Entrance, IK skills, and some others.
Removed old quests 264-270 due to the changes in the Imperial fortress. Now players join the random room, so quests with bosses were removed and changed to the other ones.
Fixed the wrong amount of the Elemental runes from the Elemental capsules.
Elemental runes were removed from the Kehrs ogre. You can buy them from the Devias NPC.
Now in Devil Square added Chaos Soul items as a special reward.
Changed the digits of the Radiance options. Now, the most burst will give a level of +7 and higher. Information about this upgraded here.
Fixed the issue when some characters can't pass the 4th quest.
Fixed issues with some skills, like the combo, chaos blade, and some others.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.

• Love 3
  • Sad 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 hours ago, Arturs said:

MUX Legend Season 18
We have successfully migrated to Season 18. To enter the game, you will need to download a new game client and run the launcher, to receive all necessary files.
This year we're moved to the new season much earlier than usual, so some new features of Season 18 will be available later when we will be sure, that they're bug-free.
The new season brings us a new character - Illusion Knight. Illusion Knight is a combination of the Magic Gladiator and Slayer, which uses a blade and has long-range attacks. More about his items, skills e.t.c you can read here.

Renew the imperial guardian. event. Changes are pretty enjoyable. Now no need to create a party for the entrance, just right-click on the event ticket and that's it. Also after all monsters all killed, you no need to wait for portal creation.

About new "Apocalypse" mastery sets, "Brilliant" weapons, and Shining Tail guardian pets. I think a lot of players can agree, that another tier of these items is just not necessary. So we decide to make a new "dressing room". There you can upgrade your Brilliant set to the Apocalypse, Manticore weapon to the Brilliant, and Pierce Lion to the Shining tails. Сharacteristics of these items is absolutely the same. Basically, we can name it - paid skins. The service will be open this week. All functionality for the new class will be added to the website soon.

One of the pleasant changes in this season - increasing FPS stability. in direct comparison, there is increasing in the average FPS for about 3-4.

Things that will be added during the month - Spider Artifact system and Boss together battle. Together with this one, will be new changes and gameplay improvements.

With this migration, we're finally fully free to back for the improvement of the server and website. Stay tuned!

Dear sir, 

Please correct me if I am wrong. This update means for visual effects only. From message above So we decide to make a new "dressing room". There you can upgrade your Brilliant set to the Apocalypse, Manticore weapon to the Brilliant, and Pierce Lion to the Shining tails. Сharacteristics of these items is absolutely the same. Basically, we can name it - paid skins. This means like Brilliant and the apocalypse. Are the same stats? The difference is Just a visual effect only. No effects on stats or grow of the character? 

17 hours ago, ozmens said:

Dungeon Quest.

Missing Dark knights.

Please close the game and run the launcher, to receive an auto-update.

7 hours ago, czernoboh said:

Ex Weapon for the quest on Illusion Knight - missing. (Sega character DOTNOT)

Fixed.

7 hours ago, john3 said:

Dear sir, 

Please correct me if I am wrong. This update means for visual effects only. From message above So we decide to make a new "dressing room". There you can upgrade your Brilliant set to the Apocalypse, Manticore weapon to the Brilliant, and Pierce Lion to the Shining tails. Сharacteristics of these items is absolutely the same. Basically, we can name it - paid skins. This means like Brilliant and the apocalypse. Are the same stats? The difference is Just a visual effect only. No effects on stats or grow of the character? 

Yes. Grade, defense, set options, luck, level, and harmony, all will be absolutely the same, as on your brilliant set. Changed only your set name and design. 
The only thing that will grow - is your importance and exclusivity over poor guys in brilliant sets. :shockot:

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Please close the game and run the launcher, to receive an auto-update.

Fixed.

Yes. Grade, defense, set options, luck, level, and harmony, all will be absolutely the same, as on your brilliant set. Changed only your set name and design. 
The only thing that will grow - is your importance and exclusivity over poor guys in brilliant sets. :shockot:

Season 18 apocalypse set for fashion only 🙁

On 2/7/2023 at 5:45 PM, Arturs said:

Update 13.02
Fixed issues like wrong displayed defense, and not available trade with some items, like Varka Entrance, IK skills, and some others.
Removed old quests 264-270 due to the changes in the Imperial fortress. Now players join the random room, so quests with bosses were removed and changed to the other ones.
Fixed the wrong amount of the Elemental runes from the Elemental capsules.
Elemental runes were removed from the Kehrs ogre. You can buy them from the Devias NPC.
Now in Devil Square added Chaos Soul items as a special reward.
Changed the digits of the Radiance options. Now, the most burst will give a level +7 and higher. Information about this upgraded here.
Fixed the issue when some characters can't pass the 4th quest.
Fixed issues with some skills, like the combo, chaos blade, and some others.

Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.

Some fixes. Please run your launcher to receive auto-update.

please Change weapon skill of mux sword (bk)
and the cooldown on rush skill say 1 sec cooldown but is 5sec 

also about elemental runes i think price should be decreased abit, 75mil is too much for just 1 piece. 
with this u will create more zen farmers (that what u want to avoid with the zen lottery)
and to be honest i think is not good change this one.
elemental runes was already hard to farm since LA u get pked all the time, so if u have to farm elemental runes u have to be active and not afk.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

10 часов назад, Skedi сказал:

please Change weapon skill of mux sword (bk)
and the cooldown on rush skill say 1 sec cooldown but is 5sec 

also about elemental runes i think price should be decreased abit, 75mil is too much for just 1 piece. 
with this u will create more zen farmers (that what u want to avoid with the zen lottery)
and to be honest i think is not good change this one.
elemental runes was already hard to farm since LA u get pked all the time, so if u have to farm elemental runes u have to be active and not afk.

I support it

🐘💨

Can admins make skins on swords aswell>?? lightbringer is  agly sword fo me 😄 can wee make like on bless - atlantis-opsidian-heven dwinider? On exe top like -Dragon Knight- -Brave same on all clases>?? On Top shilds same.That could make a bit diferent collors in game play..

13 hours ago, Shade said:

@Arturs Will 1k ruud box be put back on Varka event? 

I have this in my to-do list, but can't say for sure about this one. Removing RUUD from this event isn't my idea. 

5 hours ago, saladin said:

Can admins make skins on swords aswell>?? lightbringer is  agly sword fo me 😄 can wee make like on bless - atlantis-opsidian-heven dwinider? On exe top like -Dragon Knight- -Brave same on all clases>?? On Top shilds same.That could make a bit diferent collors in game play..

We can add new weapons. :joyful::joyful::joyful:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

And laike exe brave sets.??:) About new weapons- yes, You can ad new-- but best is add then new, but meny.. with same grades just to make some diferenc ,..Copy paste top is boring