MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Guild items taken by the player

Hey,
some time ago I submitted a ticket to support about lost items in the guild.
According to the recommendation, I was supposed to create a topic on the forum and describe the situation.

Some time after the server opened, a new member joined us. As he was pretty strong behind, due to the already ongoing season, we decided to support him strongly.

The player's name was Borg:
https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Borg&serv=server2

The Borg got 4 items from the guild as a consequence of some small misunderstandings.
They were 3 soul FO swords from Coin Lottery
and dragon shield FO with coin lottery.

1 of these swords was given to him as a guild member by me. I won it after many hundreds spent Coin Lottery.
The 2 remaining swords and shield were given to him by the player Heppen, who was currently switching classes.
Heppen, if I remember correctly, bought these swords for a donation at the market. He was going to sell them to get class change bonuses, but I made a deal with him that I would give him the class change web vouchers and he should give me the swords in return . One would go to the Borg as a secondary weapon, and the shield and the other sword would go to me.
So basically all 4 items were given to the guild from my donation.

Due to the rush, Heppen gave all his items to the Borg. Unfortunately, the Borg did not give them to me, although due to the good relations in the guild, I did not want to make any war.

After some time, unfortunately, the Borg became the most hated person on the server. Without a word he left the guild taking 4 items.
A moment later he wrote to me that he was fed up with "This stupid server and stupid administration" and deleted the game and ended the game on the Mux server.

At first, I thought he would be reasonable, given the help he got, and give away all the items. Eventually he leaves the server and they won't be needed.
Unfortunately, the Borg said that he would only give me 2 items (soul sword and shield) and he wouldn't give me two swords because he upgraded them on Manticore and he will lose out on this... I don't know exactly what?

After many conversations and attempts to bid, pay in TOCA or some other way for the time spent on the improvement, he stated that he did not care.
He gave me 1 soul sword and a shield.

In view of the above, I would like to ask if, given that the player took 2 items that he received from me from winnings from the Lottery Coins donation, would it be possible to get them back.

As I've written before, currently there are not many such items on the server because less and less people play the lottery. So 2 FO Manticore swords for BK is quite a big loss for the guild, me and the server itself.

I will add that the player actually upgraded the swords to Manticore (basically without asking and consenting to me as the owner), but also for the upgrade, as I later found out, he got the items from the guild.
Like, for example, Anvil to Manticore for 150,000 ruuds, he got from the player - Massacre

Screenshots from the conversations as evidence of everything described above will be sent in an open Ticket to support.

Regards,
Demolus / VnFear

• Like 2

etERNALS 2.png

Hey Demolus / VnFear

From what I'm reading right here is some personal arrangement conflict not scamming or anything. I'm not sure if we handle these issues or not but since no one haven't replied to your post, I would suggest you put all the evidence such as logs or screenshots of those to Ticket support and send it directly to Administrator on Discord to discuss more about this.

Good luck.  

Please respond to this @Arturs, @Ivan Nebraska, @Drakonis. Thanks a lot :joyful:

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Goku said:

Hey Demolus / VnFear

From what I'm reading right here is some personal arrangement conflict not scamming or anything. I'm not sure if we handle these issues or not but since no one haven't replied to your post, I would suggest you put all the evidence such as logs or screenshots of those to Ticket support and send it directly to Administrator on Discord to discuss more about this.

Good luck.  

Please respond to this @Arturs, @Ivan Nebraska, @Drakonis. Thanks a lot :joyful:

As I wrote at the very beginning, this is a topic discussed with Support a long time ago. Screenshots with evidence are also in support 😉

If someone comes to me as a guild that has a fight against HeroesVN in 1st place. He tells me that he wants to fight with us against them because he has bad memories from the previous server. He takes 4 items from my donation, upgrades them with our help and leaves the server without a word, it's a scam and theft for me.

The more that every member who received from me any item from the Lottery or MuX box, it was clearly stated that it was an item borrowed for the duration of being in the guild.

What you can see in the screenshots below.
https://files.fm/u/5nhhwc9mk

etERNALS 2.png

I think this is pretty obvious... In your guild or not, if you don't trust someone , you MUST make a contractual deal (topic on forum where both sides agreed upon something).

The recovery of loss is not processed, if:
1. If you gave access to your account to any third party.
2. If someone deceived you in game while trading, didn’t give you what you wanted, or didn’t give enough.
3. If you have been robbed, and safety mode was disabled.
4. If someone deceived you at the web-market.
5. If you planned to sell/buy something for a person, but someone else has bought it.
6. If you gave your items for someone to use, but they haven't returned them.
7. If you bought an account with the e-mail, and then the previous owner of the e-mail recovered the password together with the game account.
8. If you lose your item in chaos machine (include case if you forgot to use TOCA item)

BUT, there is this point:

We may consider processing the application which does not conform to one or more of the rules(exclude #8, as it uses a different way of returning), but in this case, a commission of 30% from the value of lost items will be applied (at least 200 web. bonuses, maximum 6000 web. bonuses).

So wait for 6th of February (next week).

Ivan will handle it, he will be back on the 6th February. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

7 hours ago, Beasty said:

I think this is pretty obvious... In your guild or not, if you don't trust someone , you MUST make a contractual deal (topic on forum where both sides agreed upon something).

Hi,
I know the rules, that's why the first question was asked to the support, explaining the situation.
I know that theoretically this is not part of the return policy, but I got an answer that I should create a topic on the forum and it will be considered then. I think that it is on the basis of "each situation can be considered individually".
Also, I just do what I've been told to do.

etERNALS 2.png

Answered in ticket, will duplicate my answer here.

We usually don't want to intervene in guild trades and exchanges - what to whom some person owns for what, as checking it is a really complicated task, moreover the situation seems to be complicated by itself