MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Goku

[SURVEY] In-game Event - FEEDBACK

🌟surr.png🌟

Hello guys! I am Goku, our current Quest Master :joyful: I am about to make another in-game event but I also needed your help. We had many events before and never had a chance to hear your feedback on them. We all know our goal is to make this community better and keep it entertained for you guys to have fun with each other (might not sometimes :trf:).

So I created this topic to receive all feedback about:

- How to make in-game events more interesting? 

- How should it be done?

- Any ideas for new in-game events to replace all the boring games we had?

- Any problems during in-game events and solutions for that?

- Any better prize / more reasonable amount of bonuses should you get for each? :trf::trf::trf:

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Also, for this week I will let you guys pick what game you wanted to play and how many rounds it should be :joyful:

In-game Events List:

✧ Unscramble ✧

✧ Math ✧

✧ Dots ✧

✧ Tell the price ✧

✧ Teleportation cost ✧

✧ Encryption ✧

✧ Country and capital ✧

✧ Choose the word ✧

✧ Bring the item ✧

✧ Hide and seek 

✧ Guess the skin ✧

✧ Unicorn ride ✧

Thank you for your time and please give us your feedback below ! :joyful:

• Like 1

I have sent u some links with in-game events. Add "Word Event" too, guys like that event

• Love 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

those events tbh are trash. what we need is PVP events like last man stand or team pvp with unique items for reward. for example : 5v5 with standard items gonna much more better than these. 

ur faithfully,

2 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

those events tbh are trash. what we need is PVP events like last man stand or team pvp with unique items for reward. for example : 5v5 with standard items gonna much more better than these. 

ur faithfully,

I wouldn't call them trash, they are fun and something different for the players.

That being said I am sure a lot of people would agree that some PvP events would be cool too.

20 hours ago, Shade said:

I wouldn't call them trash, they are fun and something different for the players.

That being said I am sure a lot of people would agree that some PvP events would be cool too.

to consider those events fun, interesting or not just take a look on the number of participants 😉

Hey guys, thank you all for the suggestion. I have been thinking about how to make a PvP Event for everybody to participate in and has to be enjoyable at the same time meaning that it has to be the same gear for everyone but that won't be possible in any case. Strong players will dominate the event and weaker players will be outside and complaining, that's the main issue of this type of event. But I'm still gonna figure it out with staff members how to make a PvP Event for everybody because I know everyone loves it.