MUX Legend Community
allbig

Suggestion - Craft service

@Arturs

Maybe we should have option to delete, crafts that we don't need anymore in Crafting service - 

For example I have open craft silk gloves 2/3 
Just put another option as "delete"

I don't mind if items disappear, just there are some crafts that people might not need any more

I don't think it will cause any problems without deleting them. If we have a delete button, it will cause more problems about "delete by accident" or "mistake" and have to deal with it more so probably not.

• Like 2

Make remove button so that you can remove and add to that list then - Because if crafting for couple classes would be useful to see what you have for each class

I mean like favorite items to craft of let them be moved around because I have one set items in different places in list at least, make them in alphabetical order or something, because its a mess right now 

14 hours ago, allbig said:

Make them in alphabetical order or something, because its a mess right now 

Good notice, yes. 

About the craft system in total - we have plans the renew this system. It's more will be a totally new craft system with much wider functionality. 
But there is a really big project, and about dates, i can't say anything. Maybe in the first half of this year, maybe in the second one. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Please check it now. Now it's sorted by item ID and category. 
All sets will be near each other. Helm first, then armor, gloves, pants, and boots. First in the list mostly old classes. In the end - new classes. 

• Like 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280