MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Element talisman of luck

hello Admin, i just want to know, Element talisman of luck how it work or not, im try make Randice with it 10 time and i fail it 8 time. i Cant belives in my eyer, just wait to your answer Thanks you so much

B09D68E7-D194-4697-8F2F-8B7BC045437A.jpeg

Elemental Talisman of Luck works just fine, it adds 10% to the success rate. Rank1 level 6 to 7 is 87%, with this elemental talisman of luck, you get 87+10 = 97%. 

97% is not 100%, so failing level 6 to 7 with the use of Elemental Talisman of Luck is possible.

19 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

it not 97% when you use 10 time and fail 8 time it show me 20% success, i only use it at rank1-7 , that why pepole sell it 5bond 7bond on market

It means you are very very very very very very very very very unlucky, it could be possible to fail 8 out of 10 times with 97% but sounds like something is wrong here I would say. 
 @Arturs please double check on this :shockot:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

today early morning on sever time i try put element talisman of luck 2 time all burned, seam before i fail it to many time i think it not work if u use it to upgrade Randiance Pls check and fix it Thanks

10 hours ago, Goku said:

It means you are very very very very very very very very very unlucky, it could be possible to fail 8 out of 10 times with 97% but sounds like something is wrong here I would say. 
 @Arturs please double check on this :shockot:

uppp

On 1/22/2023 at 11:26 AM, veeoo8241 said:

Elemental Talisman of Luck works just fine, it adds 10% to the success rate. Rank1 level 6 to 7 is 87%, with this elemental talisman of luck, you get 87+10 = 97%. 

97% is not 100%, so failing level 6 to 7 with the use of Elemental Talisman of Luck is possible.

87% is for Anger errtel. For a radiance is 67% (

OptionRate7="6750"

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280