MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kallista

No need for Racism

Please fill in the topic as follows:

1. my nickname:
2. game server:
3. which rule clause was violated:
4. nickname of offender: (making a link on the character, as it is shown in the example) for example: arturs

Ehm where exactly is racism?

Honey if u want to ban me using any methods I will explain u smith:

1st- I lived in USA more than 3 years, had many afro american friends, so I got a n word pass if u even know what I say

2nd-  mind your own business pal, no one abused you, or anyone, this message was indirect

Regards

Mattoni

Well, in the U.S. we usually call our close(best) friends N-word as long as it does not have a hard R (with "er"). We use that with the same meaning as "bro" or "dude", it was his mistake did not to use that language in private but I think it is not a big deal if he did not use it for you or use it in any argument. I know Mattoni since the opening of the server and I am pretty sure he's one of the coolest dude on the server, never seen him argue with anyone or trynna PK people for spots or anything.
For example: Me and Kaizenon, we did call each other that but only in discord or in a private area.

• Love 2

This was my private conversation with Mattoni. No one was insulting anyone here, nor was it directed at anyone directly.

We stood aside in Devias, and the fact that someone just got one sentence in the chat window - let's not exaggerate.
I'll sum it up like this - it's not nice to eavesdrop on other people's conversations.

• Love 2

7 hours ago, Goku said:

Well, in the U.S. we usually call our close(best) friends N-word as long as it does not have a hard R (with "er"). We use that with the same meaning as "bro" or "dude", it was his mistake did not to use that language in private but I think it is not a big deal if he did not use it for you or use it in any argument. I know Mattoni since the opening of the server and I am pretty sure he's one of the coolest dude on the server, never seen him argue with anyone or trynna PK people for spots or anything.
For example: Me and Kaizenon, we did call each other that but only in discord or in a private area.

Come on Ninja you revealed the secret 

• Haha 1

mgtag.png

7 часов назад, Goku сказал:

I know Mattoni since the opening of the server and I am pretty sure he's one of the coolest dude on the server, never seen him argue with anyone or trynna PK people for spots or anything.

Don't forget that Mattoni has "Borg" rage mode 😁🤣. Sorry for off.

• Haha 2

666.gif

This topic can be closed.

I didn't realise we're allowed to be throwing the N word around as we please, then give little life stories on how we have some sort of a N word pass. Which means absolutely nothing when using it in a whole different setting outside of your friend group.

• Like 1

Are u guys smoked or what? Why to provide this conversation here?

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png