MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
CasualP

VIP arena zen bug.

Hello. 

In VIP arena Dreadfear spot zen is bugged.

You can see in video that ZEN is disappearing on the ground when spot is in one point and i can`t pick it up.

Also you can see, if mobs are going out of spot, ZEN is staying on the ground and you can loot it.

I didn`t chek loot on gemstones, but i looted only 3 pcs in 8 hours. Usually it`s about 6-8 pcs.

This happened today at ~02:00 server time. Before it everything was ok.

Second spot have the same issue.

Other spots are ok.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello, thanks for the bug report.
About gemstone drops - it's a pretty random thing. The drop is divided by ALL same monsters on the map. 
When you stand on the spot, and the second one isn't anyone - all gemstone drops go to you. But when both spots are occupied, the count of the total possible gemstones will be x2, but how the will divide between these 2 spots? It can be 0/100, 50/50, 100/0, or any other digits. 
For the game server, there isn't any difference between these 2 spots, because monsters are the same. 

3 hours ago, CasualP said:

This happened today at ~02:00 server time. Before it everything was ok.

After it appears again? 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

28 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Hello, thanks for the bug report.
About gemstone drops - it's a pretty random thing. The drop is divided by ALL same monsters on the map. 
When you stand on the spot, and the second one isn't anyone - all gemstone drops go to you. But when both spots are occupied, the count of the total possible gemstones will be x2, but how the will divide between these 2 spots? It can be 0/100, 50/50, 100/0, or any other digits. 
For the game server, there isn't any difference between these 2 spots, because monsters are the same. 

After it appears again? 

Yes. Today from ~2:00 AM today ZEN is disappearing. I guess server want to be restarted 😄

About gemstones drop everything is ok.