MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
crazylich

End Skill for Summoner , Help

Hello i want to know what is the end game skill for summoner on this server .

Chain lighting does more dmg than all other skills , Aqua beast is slow and does less dmg , Deathside is good for AoE but it kills spot like 3-4 sec later than chain lighting and i get more exp per second with chain lighting that other skills and for AoE skill lighting shock does more dmg with berserker than deathside.

please can someone help me ? I`m starting to regret playing summoner 😞 it does so less dmg than it should be doing 😭

Admins balanced it for late game so i would assume it will get better as you progress, but you'll have to wait for answer from qualified persona.

Admin can you help me ? 

Please tell what skill should i level up in enchantment ? 

because everything i try has so bad dmg its not worth it , chain lighting is doing more dmg than any ruud skill

3 hours ago, crazylich said:

Admin can you help me ? 

Please tell what skill should i level up in enchantment ? 

because everything i try has so bad dmg its not worth it , chain lighting is doing more dmg than any ruud skill

experiment on it .. skill tree reset is not that expensive .. record all your damage in every skill you use . then youll get the answer. 

I'm experimenting on it already 5 days , and all I see is bad dmg from skill , please refrain from comments if you can`t help ! I don`t need useless comments like you can search in google and do it yourself with more effort , I want to know what Admins did on server that Ruud skill is making low dmg than basic skill ( Chain lighting is now top skill with my experimenting ) . 

Admin maybe you can give me a reply please

For end-game (max stats, skill tree e.t.c) aqua and fire beast gives you the most highest DPS in single target.
Dark side is good for PVE aoe.

About chain drive - it will be good on low speed, because have good damage. When you have more speed, Dark side will be better, because of better DPS.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I see many summoners struggle, to use Fire and Aqua Beast properly. So i give you a little tip, how to use these skills.

Before you get rid of cooldown (from skill enhancement tree). Set MUhelper as follows: 

Basic skill: Fire Beast

Activation skill: Aqua Beast - select delay condition settings, and set it to 0 seconds.

As second activation skill, use innovation or weakness with 30 sec delay.

Set attack range to 7, if u want your character to stay in one place.

Or set range to 8, if u want your character to move around and reach more mobs.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

В 12.12.2020 в 19:33, mboma сказал:

I see many summoners struggle, to use Fire and Aqua Beast properly. So i give you a little tip, how to use these skills.

Before you get rid of cooldown (from skill enhancement tree). Set MUhelper as follows: 

Basic skill: Fire Beast

Activation skill: Aqua Beast - select delay condition settings, and set it to 0 seconds.

As second activation skill, use innovation or weakness with 30 sec delay.

Set attack range to 7, if u want your character to stay in one place.

Or set range to 8, if u want your character to move around and reach more mobs.

Excellent advise 💖

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280