MUX Legend Community
Verse

Recruiting Guild Members: 1337 (No Minimum Reset Required)

Great Day Fellas! 

Who: We are a small group of people who played several servers together until we've finally found a better server to grind and to dwell with. Our main guild name used to be Madness and we decided to make it "1337" in this server which means "Elites".  

When: We started this group prior to covid19 strikes and I personally didn't expect that I will have a group that I can play along with, even we haven't seen our faces yet in real life. We have communications in FB Messenger Group and Discord Channel that's why we are able to keep track each other and still play together. 

Why: We treat each other fairly, NO BOSS, NO PRIME, NO OFFICER PRIORITY we just play and grind together. Mainly, my goals are to gather more troops, participate in events such us CS, war and etc. 

How: In order to join our Guild 1337 you must be:

- 80 reset above or 0 reset (with ViP subscription)
 - I'm not trying to be racist here but at least can communicate in English (most of us are from Philippines, Japan, Bulgaria, Greece, Romania and Poland so we have different languages so we only speak English for better communication.)
 - college graduate, degree holder, resume, legal age with drivers license (disregard this line, sorry I was carried away)

You can comment here to join and please say the following:

In game name: 

We are most active in discord and game so for those who an immediate response please message: C4#3853  or Verse#8639 in discord or mail me in game: Verse.

Our discord Channel: https://discord.gg/h3XRc9
My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/VerseZero 

Best regards to everyone, please respect post and HAPPY GAMING! CHEERS! 🍻

107611868_677900559606730_754085411892160257_n.jpg

Untitled.jpg.1e593f0a482e8a8f09265c2d96e0f21b.jpg118398181_952429428586134_7218581996352585533_n.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

tenor.gif

Amazing guild! Makes the grind so much more bearable due to the constant laughters and random topics. Join us and lets have fun together fellas! #1337 #Elite #MuxlegendX100

• Love 1

Come join us ppl ! Verse is amazing and has a lamborghini !

Nah for real, nice clan with nice chill guys, join us and at least chat while u grind this game ❤️

• Love 1

Good luck! Nice formalization. 🙂 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Wow Verse u did really great job. Im amazed how much effort you put into it. Keep going 🙂

• Love 1