MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
billpham

2% wizard in excellent pendant

I am wondering about the 2% of pendant in server Medea. The point is we only have pendant of ability because the change of dropping excellent pendant in normal is zero (until now people only have pendant of ability, which is mostly dropped from Box of Kundun +5). So that means there will be no 2% wizard increasing for wizard characters, the reason for that is 2% from pendant of ability is 2% ATK DMG not 2% wizard. 

This is unfair for wizard characters, is there any other solutions?  

5 hours ago, HorusMG said:

2% gives plenty of damage already. why ask more ? its been like that eversince no one complained about it .. and its not unfair lol .. 

Do you understand the topic? The current 2% of ability pendant DO NOT increase wizard DMG  because that is 2% ATK DMG. I am telling that this is unfair for wizard characters. GOT THAT?

1 hour ago, billpham said:

Do you understand the topic? The current 2% of ability pendant DO NOT increase wizard DMG  because that is 2% ATK DMG. I am telling that this is unfair for wizard characters. GOT THAT?

No need to be aggressive. It's not Horus' fault your English is bad. Next time try actually talking about the fact that 2% on pendants only effects physical damage first, instead of sticking that on the end as an edit.

But yes, it does need changing. It's pretty unfair that only physical attackers get to take advantage of the pendant options.

14 minutes ago, deadpixel said:

No need to be aggressive. It's not Horus' fault your English is bad. Next time try actually talking about the fact that 2% on pendants only effects physical damage first, instead of sticking that on the end as an edit.

But yes, it does need changing. It's pretty unfair that only physical attackers get to take advantage of the pendant options.

thanks for the advice!

1 hour ago, billpham said:

well, if this is how u handle things up . getting aggressive and all no one will help you . good thing some people are understanding around here .. but ok my bad . my advise is, i you needed extra damage on pendant while you are a wizardry based class, you better go for excellent damage its much better . it can double up your base wizardry damage .

41 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

well, if this is how u handle things up . getting aggressive and all no one will help you . good thing some people are understanding around here .. but ok my bad . my advise is, i you needed extra damage on pendant while you are a wizardry based class, you better go for excellent damage its much better . it can double up your base wizardry damage .

I got your point. But obviously, GMs have to do something with this. I own a good pendant but it's useless to me that makes me get mad.