MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Event] Imperial Guardian Fort

1 hour ago, Positive said:

I think yes, but now I was in Varka and completed event. So now I realize that there is no cooldown between last monster killed and portal creation. Now when you killed last monstr You have to RUN to the portal 😄 

So now it works, for me. 

Only question I have is about parts for Sunday event. They just don't drops so how I will go on Sunday in Varka?

Yes. Now you have 2 minutes to kill all monster. After you have 1 minute to reach the portal, no need to wait. 
Now all days is the same, random. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Now players teleported to the random map, so these bosses quests were removed and changed to the new ones. List

You have been kicked in what moment? When trying to enter to the portal? 

Don't see any logs about imperial guardian today. Even teleporting to the waiting room.

I teleported there 3 times today.

17 minutes ago, ancordd97- said:

I teleported there 3 times today.

Don't see in logs that. When players teleport in waiting room - it appears in logs (like when we teleported there, i saw myself in logs)

7 hours ago, Arturs said:

Don't see in logs that. When players teleport in waiting room - it appears in logs (like when we teleported there, i saw myself in logs)

Arturs, can you consider adding back 1k ruud box as reward for this event also? 

today people enter gaion and it is sunday gaion with garuda flame droppin and poppin - do you even test the update drops you make ? and i want to be mean here sorry but it really looks like you don't

cheers

12 hours ago, Shade said:

Arturs, can you consider adding back 1k ruud box as reward for this event also? 

The originally webzen removed this feature. Currently we don't have ability to adding back this.

11 hours ago, emkagie said:

today people enter gaion and it is sunday gaion with garuda flame droppin and poppin - do you even test the update drops you make ? and i want to be mean here sorry but it really looks like you don't

cheers

I've wrote about this. Now it's a random map, with random boss, no difference between Sunday and any other day. The same with bosses. Because of that, garuda flame now drops only from God of Darkness. 

• Sad 1

On 8/2/2023 at 1:07 PM, Gucci said:

When you speak to the Verka NPC it tells you to choose LEVEL. There is only 1. Any way to move up in levels?

Different levels are actual for non-reset servers only. So we have only level 1.

• Love 1

This afternoon, after killing all the monsters in the second room, the countdown to the passage to the portal began 
BUT the gate did not appear, that is, I could not go into the corridor, I ran into an invisible wall.
p.s. I play on IK avatar didn't do anything either (didn't attack anything)

9 hours ago, zeliboba said:

This afternoon, after killing all the monsters in the second room, the countdown to the passage to the portal began 
BUT the gate did not appear, that is, I could not go into the corridor, I ran into an invisible wall.

p.s. I play on IK avatar didn't do anything either (didn't attack anything)

Sometimes this happens. I've reset your entry for today.

• Like 1