MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
MeeLFeeL

Zen drop rate

Its too low zen droped per mobs. With 20 resets and set+zen I pick up from 1 to 400 lvl 20-30kk zen. For reset I need 100kk. On 400 lvl I pick up 10kk in 1 hours, its to low. What we can do when we would have 50+ resets? 2-3 twinks who would farm zen?? It gives the great advantage for chars who buy VIP and ordinary chars havent chanses to compete them.

• Like 1

57 минут назад, MeeLFeeL сказал:

Its too low zen droped per mobs. With 20 resets and set+zen I pick up from 1 to 400 lvl 20-30kk zen. For reset I need 100kk. On 400 lvl I pick up 10kk in 1 hours, its to low. What we can do when we would have 50+ resets? 2-3 twinks who would farm zen?? It gives the great advantage for chars who buy VIP and ordinary chars havent chanses to compete them.

Life-shit man ... dont u know that ?

dont u see zen drop work not how its should be ? with +150%Zen on items almoast same numbers -> 100k without zen on items ->170k with +150 % zen on items .....😄

And map teleport cost millions. We dont have so many zen for all

• Like 1

1 час назад, MeeLFeeL сказал:

And map teleport cost millions. We dont have so many zen for all

🤣🤣🤣 True !!!

This is zen economic. If everyone will have a lot of zen, then, for what reason this currency exist in game? 

You can buy good items, jewels and everything you wanna for zen. It's great. Not enough zen? Well, sell something for zen. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 часов назад, hades259 сказал:

zen lottery mini game is very nice , it's keep zen have value

That's right. Especially because TOCA is ONLY in Zen lottery, this will keep zen value for a looong time. 

В 12.10.2020 в 16:33, Arturs сказал:

This is zen economic. If everyone will have a lot of zen, then, for what reason this currency exist in game? 

You can buy good items, jewels and everything you wanna for zen. It's great. Not enough zen? Well, sell something for zen. 

Really? Good answer from Administrations. i dont have so many items for sale something on each reset. Maybe u suggest me to buy Vip at once? Look on TOP. The first person, who play without Vip on 53 place. And Im sure, that he have 2 or 3 twinks. Good luck server with so intrusive donate and humiliation of common players. And I am not the first.

4 минуты назад, MeeLFeeL сказал:

Really? Good answer from Administrations. i dont have so many items for sale something on each reset. Maybe u suggest me to buy Vip at once? Look on TOP. The first person, who play without Vip on 53 place. And Im sure, that he have 2 or 3 twinks. Good luck server with so intrusive donate and humiliation of common players. And I am not the first.

Man this server is 2 weaks old ... what u talkin about ?

I play without vip and dont have any problems with zen...

im already 30res ,Just chill and play ... dont chase ress or top guys or clans .. take ur time ...

play 2-3 months and u will get ur 100 res ... 

just chill and play ... u have market to make zen...

u can create 5 ress twink and just farm rabbits and some golds... 24/7 when u main is on exp spot...

what the problem ?

• Like 3

I have 3 chars 30 rr and i have no problem with gold auto helper zen collect on.6x item zen on 1 char and 4 items zen on second char ??? what is he talking about really.

No vip <

17 часов назад, MeeLFeeL сказал:

and humiliation of common players. 

tumblr_inline_o58r6dmSfe1suaed2_500.gif

2 минуты назад, 1410019 сказал:

Does things work with zen here at all & is it worth collecting them with such a set?

PICK UP ZEN WITH FULL +ZEN SET EZ WAY TO FARM MA MATE

Спойлер

mission_failed_meme.jpg.87cb53587ae2178994e8a0d92902e0e9.jpg

A noob question, does all map having same zen drop rate??? only difference in zen drop amount??? Or each map consist different zen drop rate?

TheFattyBoi Gaming Banner.jpg

Can be a little difference between the maps, but mainly it's the same. 

The count of drop zen depends on monster's level. 

• Love 2