Sign in to follow this  
pikapika

Sega

Why you play GL? are you new to the server? did you spend alot of $ ?:D

46 minutes ago, hakimi said:

Why you play GL? are you new to the server? did you spend alot of $ ?:D

spent around 600-700 euro 🙂  big mistake admin promised fair balance i trusted 

• Sad 1

I also played one year ago, dont expect major changes or balances. Play strongest chars, i've also made that mistake playing first time here.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, hakimi said:

I also played one year ago, dont expect major changes or balances. Play strongest chars, i've also made that mistake playing first time here.

yeah admin already proved to me that he wont make the class worth playing 🙂  its fine ill just delete my GL if no one trade and learn from that mistake 

I think GL has never been their priority since other things are to do. I my self playing GL would say hes not that bad, under equal situations with stats,sets etc i can actulay do great even against top classes. But thats just in pvp in pve hes complete no dmg garbage anyone with less rr sets can do more dmg then gl.

1 minute ago, hustlerx said:

I think GL has never been their priority since other things are to do. I my self playing GL would say hes not that bad, under equal situations with stats,sets etc i can actulay do great even against top classes. But thats just in pvp in pve hes complete no dmg garbage anyone with less rr sets can do more dmg then gl.

In sega gl cant pvp either.  It loses to less rr and less items completely useless class.