MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenGaming

Bring back TOCA's to Zen lottery or other rewards

On 11/28/2022 at 2:18 PM, Arturs said:

We have plans to make muuns tradeable and craftable in the future. And even if mucus is not tradable, it's not so hard to trade all zen to the main character and roll the lottery only from him.

Maybe make muuns from coin lottery trade-able but zen lottery muun not trade-able?:) In such case u cant "win" a muun pet wit zen and resell.

On 11/28/2022 at 5:18 PM, Arturs said:

We have plans to make muuns tradeable and craftable in the future. And even if mucus is not tradable, it's not so hard to trade all zen to the main character and roll the lottery only from him.

Dear Arthur,

I totally DISAGREE with that , if u make muuns tradable then there should be a huge compensation for players who spent REAL money to get the Bunny kundun, by donating and buying lottery coins, and a person will now just buy bunny for 1.5k server bons XD?

No totally disagree, Bunny ,Kundun are top muuns which are special and u have to be really lucky to get them.  they should remain non tradable, 

Or a huge compensation should be given to players who really got them from Lottery,.

As well as craft able, it is ok if u can craft Muty and etc, but not the top tier moons

Just now, davud133 said:

Dear Arthur,

I totally DISAGREE with that , if u make muuns tradable then there should be a huge compensation for players who spent REAL money to get the Bunny kundun, by donating and buying lottery coins, and a person will now just buy bunny for 1.5k server bons XD?

No totally disagree, Bunny ,Kundun are top muuns which are special and u have to be really lucky to get them.  they should remain non tradable, 

Or a huge compensation should be given to players who really got them from Lottery,.

As well as craft able, it is ok if u can craft Muty and etc, but not the top tier moons

Maybe just lower tier MUUNs, and even if you can get them in lottery the % should be really low

mgtag.png

Just now, KaizenGaming said:

Maybe just lower tier MUUNs, and even if you can get them in lottery the % should be really low

In my opinion Muuns should not be tradable,

Craft able maybe for low tiers like Muty shmuty, but if a person will buy a bunny for 1.5k or craft it  ,when I or any other person spent real money to get it from lottery, i will quit this game for sure )
Ok make bunny craft able but it has to be 50% of original bunny properties, otherwise it is Stupiiiiiiiddd

i think Muuns is the perfect item to add..  but maybe exclude bunny ..  and add up to the 450 attack Muuns they are untradeable and if someone got it he wont farm zen anymore so i think its perfect 

What about Talisman of Luck as the additional good reward with not big chance to obtain it? At least zen lottery will have good reason to play and spend money for it. Now situation with ToCa and ToL on server is very poor. The Chaos lottery gives preferably eToCas and eToL. I saw the mentioned % chances, dont believe in them.Think not only me will be agree with this. ToLs are very usefull in crafting. More wide acces to get them will help players and speed up the game process.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

666.gif

6 hours ago, amadeys said:

What about Talisman of Luck as the additional good reward with not big chance to obtain it? At least zen lottery will have good reason to play and spend money for it. Now situation with ToCa and ToL on server is very poor. The Chaos lottery gives preferably eToCas and eToL. I saw the mentioned % chances, dont believe in them.Think not only me will be agree with this. ToLs are very usefull in crafting. More wide acces to get them will help players and speed up the game process.

@Arturs Have to agree with this comment, rolled many chaos souls since the system was in place, and honestly I reckon maybe 3 times I have gotten toca, and 20-30 times etoca/tol. Maybe could revise TOCA percentage?

• Like 1

Adding any really valuable items will just return us to the previous situation - bot farms. 
Soon we will make a deep statistic check, to decide, what changes/improvements we can do. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

Adding any really valuable items will just return us to the previous situation - bot farms. 
Soon we will make a deep statistic check, to decide, what changes/improvements we can do. 

how about increase the jwls from 1 to 5 or something like this?

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

On 1/24/2023 at 1:19 AM, Skedi said:

how about increase the jwls from 1 to 5 or something like this?

this one is good for my opinion

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

It was just a couple months ago, players was "crying" that there is no free spot in Non-PvP maps and there were pretty many players who asked "to do something about it". So we thought such system to make lottery more useful for active players. Yes, there are still ways to get those chaos souls in afk mode, but non pvp maps r useless for it. It means u can veeery easily can take down any afk farmer and take his spot, or just annoy him not to farm for it (I did it in Prime, always cleared spots from farmers of 1 player). 

Read some ideas about muun and jewels. Honestly I'm for jewel, making 5 or 10 bundled jewels more adequate decision than PvP Muuns. If we add something valuable to zen lottery (like toca, ToL or other rare items) then non PvP maps again will be full of farmers which u can't pk, u can't park near him coz he is in offlevel and takes zen faster than any. So non pvp maps belongs only 1 player who transfers all zen to main char and roll the lottery. More chance, more achievement point, more jewel, more "rare item" which u suggest to add to zen lottery. 

May be it is "safe" now to farm in any map, but when wars between guilds or players (which thinks one players fault is guilds fault and starts to hunt for whole guild where not all members can stand in front him) guys will put their chars to non pvp maps to farm in peace when they afk. 

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Zen in MU are always neglected! I don't want to spoil anything either. Coin lottery or jewel of luck in ZEN lottery will increste the value of ZEN for sure.

Last time I put 10kkk in the store for 100 bonuses and no one wanted it...

I am asking for some sensible use of ZEN

• Love 1
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, joker1318 said:

Zen in MU are always neglected! I don't want to spoil anything either. Coin lottery or jewel of luck in ZEN lottery will increste the value of ZEN for sure.

Last time I put 10kkk in the store for 100 bonuses and no one wanted it...

I am asking for some sensible use of ZEN

Any valuable items in the zen lottery = bot farms.
Bot farms = more benefits for guys, who handle these farms. 

If you have any solution, i would like to hear it. 
Currently the best suggestion - is just to increase the count of jewels that can drop. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 1/27/2023 at 6:58 PM, Arturs said:

Currently the best suggestion - is just to increase the count of jewels that can drop. 

jewels would be more than enough 👌

On 1/27/2023 at 5:58 PM, Arturs said:

In my opinion this server should be improved because it is dying
1. ZEN worth nothing
It makes the economy die
2. Drop only from missions, quests and events.
It makes the strongest guild able to monopolize all, which will effectively block other players.
3. Insufficient set crafting options. Items with good options are so rare that there is nothing on the website in the store because everyone is selling garbage, it inhibits economic development.
4. And this injustice in the lottery, zen and coin lotteries have too similar rewards with a big difference in price.
5. But I don't like the economy on this server, the best part of it is crafting items that are simply not on this server and you have to spend almost a month to get one item that will burn you in 3 hours.
6. To me it looks like a server made for WeStars and don't be surprised that in the end only they will play.

Boss Arthur My suggestion 

Return the Luck option in web to increase usages of Bons. Then remove jewel of luck. 

Add jewel of luck in moss lottery. For zen or chaos soul. 

I think its fair fair situation. 

What about... Shifting Etoca and Etol from Chaos Lottery to Zen Lottery and adding something valuable in Chaos Lottery. Something that really cost that 200 souls and time to get them. Not like surprise from Moss with 3 Etol in the raw.

666.gif