MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
KaizenGaming

Bring back TOCA's to Zen lottery or other rewards

As the title said I'd like to recommend taking the TOCA's back into the zen lottery pool, let people have their opinion in this and see, I remember the issue with it was that offlevel also picked up too much zen and it made it broken right? Isn't offlevel limiting the zen pick up now? So suggestion would be adding toca's back to the zen lottery jackpot OR just add something else that's worth using the zen lottery for, after you get a couple MUUNs is totally useless to go for 100m piece a jewel....

What about adding some other lottery sources like soul of bless with really low chances of hitting some jackpot item like like kundun 5 or up to purple chaos box, we like to gamble in this game besides just normal lottery 

Spoiler

Lottery which already has broken my soul

mgtag.png

We won't return the TOCA to the Zen Lottery for sure. 
Currently, i don't have ideas, what we can add to the Zen Lottery. Any valuable item will again create a Zen bot farm whole of the maps.
As well as the count of the boxes and items in-game is already very high, don't see the reason to increase it.

But we always can reduce the drop zen count and increase reset cost. :3853_jerryEh:

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

47 минут назад, Arturs сказал:

Currently, i don't have ideas, what we can add to the Zen Lottery. Any valuable item will again create a Zen bot farm whole of the maps.
As well as the count of the boxes and items in-game is already very high, don't see the reason to increase it.

But we always can reduce the drop zen count and increase reset cost. :3853_jerryEh:

add low % chance to get pvp muun from zen lottery. There is no alternative way  to get pvp muun instead of donations

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Now there are bots in LA and in Devias for chaos souls. Whats the difference?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CasualP said:

LA is a PvP location. 
Off-level is disable in the start locations. 
Keep 2 extra windows in the middle of field in Devias and set 15 off levels in non-pvp LT and AIDA. What's the difference? 🙂

2 hours ago, CasualP said:

This is true I see people with alts all day just leaving them in LA and they have all the monopoly in toca's because the mobs in LA have low spawn timer and people just sit there for easy money don't even need to afk anywhere else, but if you take the spot out people will find another place, I do agree that zen lottery needs some sort of good jackpot that's worth going for, honestly toca's is just the best but if offlevel sucks up too much zen either reduce zen (it already looks low) or configure offlevel to not pick up zen and only really OFF LEVEL, for experience, there needs to be a balance but right now zen lottery is just the worst, not worth unless you are full RR and need to do it for the achievement, you will get your muuns trying to max the achievement and after that is just a waste of zen, no one wants to pay 100m for a jewel of chaos

mgtag.png

It's fine the way it is. Like Arturs said can't have anything to valuable on zen lottery or server will be offlevel server again. It's just way to get rid of excess zen. Besides, chaos souls are easy AF to get from many different mobs.

personally i agree with toca being with chaos lottery, it is a very desirable item and if you get 3 accounts +however many on Off level get like 20B zen in 1 night and then go to moss and do 20000000 lotto then its not good. to be honest its very hard to balance these types of things just because you will always have the 'abusers' that take advantage of it. personally i am not sure what you can add to the zen lotto because I do agree that it is VERY undesirable. i like the pvp MUUn idea that actually sounds rly interesting. I think maybe even adding things like lvl 1 wings is kinda good like if a newbie was doing the achievement and he landed some wings that is really good, but at the same time make it like 5% of the time, like lvl 1 wings for people that will abuse this isn't tooooooo op like it saves maximum 2 chaos and 2 life's, realistally that is still not worth the 100 you are putting in but its better than the 1 creation you can get 😄, i mean the other interesting thing would be adding the starter set items like class specific so for sm like pad/bone set items that are exe + random opt so you could get the worst set +l+dd or for starting you could get it +l+zen which would still be good or just a +zen no luck set which is good becuase you still run the risk of getting 1 jewel muun and all the other prizes, I'm not quite sure what you could add but for 100k zen which is A LOT I don't think these are bad suggestions, what do you think ?

7 hours ago, rawolf2 said:

add low % chance to get pvp muun from zen lottery. There is no alternative way  to get pvp muun instead of donations

I agree with it. It will be just fare play for players who are not donating. For my opinion it's always have to be a way to get every item from game, but it,s fine to work hard for it. If you want easy way donate. 

2 hours ago, davud133 said:

Good effort OpineL, but you wont get Bunny u want so much, forget it : ))))))

Mattoni

Honestly I like the idea, MUUN's are not tradeable so you cant exploit it, there needs to be a solution for zen lottery for sure, no point on doing it and the chaos soul grind is braindead, give me a good hope to gamble on

mgtag.png

13 hours ago, CasualP said:

The difference is that I can kill iPhone16 several times a day in devias 🙂 because he doesn't stand on a non pvp map anymore.

15 hours ago, Arturs said:

@Arturs Just remove Zen lottery at all and add achivment for chaos souls instead.

etERNALS 2.png

Artus Make a Boring game will be sure,i make 10 time chaos soul it 9 time auto talisman of luck and 1 time etoca,i want to know how many % toca in chaosoul, , now remove toca in zen lottory,good id

15 hours ago, KaizenGaming said:

Honestly I like the idea, MUUN's are not tradeable so you cant exploit it, there needs to be a solution for zen lottery for sure, no point on doing it and the chaos soul grind is braindead, give me a good hope to gamble on

I dont see any issue in this idea since its a non trade-able item. However the chance to obtain should be very low so its hard to get.

• Like 1

We have plans to make muuns tradeable and craftable in the future. And even if mucus is not tradable, it's not so hard to trade all zen to the main character and roll the lottery only from him.