MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
RNSX

CC ARTUS : SERVICE CHANGE W4 CLASS

Dear Artus, i think sv opened very long and wing 4 can create very much. But  new class in Mu appear so much, will be hard for creat wing 4 of main class. 

If you can open service to change wing 4 for class will very good for player at sv x5000. 

Hope you think about it .   Thank     

In my opinion, it's better to decrease the difficulty of the creation of the 4th wing. We had some suggestions and good ideas about this, but not on current servers. At least not right now. Someday in the future. 

Direct ex-change of the wings won't be for sure. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

In my opinion, it's better to decrease the difficulty of the creation of the 4th wing. We had some suggestions and good ideas about this, but not on current servers. At least not right now. Someday in the future. 

Direct ex-change of the wings won't be for sure. 

SS 17 IN MU MAIN WEBZEN,  WHEN CREAT W4 , IF USE CLASS CREAT CHAOS WILL BE OBTAIN WING OF CLASS. 

So hard to creat class wing main with more 10 class in Mu 

yes.. so hard. and very very class no one play.   and wing 4 of that class will be use to ?       very very waste for that wing  

i used to play Mu bless , that Mu like Mu legend.   any wing in game can use to creat another item... or wing of Mu.