MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
veeoo8241

CS time change due to daylight saving

Hi admin team,

Have you guys consider moving CS back 1hr to compensate for daylight saving time change ? This would help making Asia players a lot of attending some major events in server such as Asteroth, CS and Arka War. Please consider this or put up a vote for this.

Thanks

• Love 1

Hello. 

I've already received this suggestion, and it's in progress already. Some event times will be revised.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Hello. 

I've already received this suggestion, and it's in progress already. Some event times will be revised.

To make them later? 🙂

Just remember than in middle, south Europe time is 1 hour before server time.

It`s not secret that Mu Online are playing persons 25+, so (i hope) with work, or studies.

If we are taking start of interesting event`s it`s 17:30 server time.

Average person is working till 17:00 server time, or 18:00 server time + time to get home.

Topic to think about.

5 минут назад, CasualP сказал:

To make them later? 🙂

Just remember than in middle, south Europe time is 1 hour before server time.

It`s not secret that Mu Online are playing persons 25+, so (i hope) with work, or studies.

If we are taking start of interesting event`s it`s 17:30 server time.

Average person is working till 17:00 server time, or 18:00 server time + time to get home.

Topic to think about.

100%

It's an international server, and we can't figure out the ideal time for everyone. 

We added a poll (need at least 10 quests and 30 achievement points). Please login to the web and vote there. 

• Love 1

Hi Arturs,

When is this poll end ? does it apply to the 1st CS we have on Sega ?

Thanks

19 hours ago, veeoo8241 said:

Hi Arturs,

When is this poll end ? does it apply to the 1st CS we have on Sega ?

Thanks

Few days. But we can already see, that ratio is about 50:50. This means, that half of the players will be unhappy in any way. 
So my current suggestion is: Castle Siege at 17:30 by server time. All other main events and scheduled bosses will be in the time frame between 17:30 and 19:00.

Something like that. 

• Like 1

Changes on the Sega server:
Castle Siege: 17:30
Arka War: 18:15
Crywolf: 18:30
Asteroth: 18:45

All others bosses and events time will have the same time. 

On 11/24/2022 at 8:53 PM, Arturs said:

Changes on the Sega server:
Castle Siege: 17:30
Arka War: 18:15
Crywolf: 18:30
Asteroth: 18:45

All others bosses and events time will have the same time. 

On 11/22/2022 at 4:53 PM, Arturs said:

Few days. But we can already see, that ratio is about 50:50. This means, that half of the players will be unhappy in any way. 
So my current suggestion is: Castle Siege at 17:30 by server time. All other main events and scheduled bosses will be in the time frame between 17:30 and 19:00.

Something like that. 

Why was the vote for the CS hour made at all, if a completely different hour is finally chosen anyway?

Again, we are trying to help Asian players, and forgetting that the server is more European.
I don't recall any vietnamese server, that changed the times of any events to be good for us.
The rule was simple:
You don't like something? -> GTFO!

Besides, the Vietogs can sit in the evening for 1-2 hours longer. They're on until 3-4am anyway. So it won't change anything.
We're not going to quit our jobs for that.

Great move as usual.

etERNALS 2.png

23 hours ago, demolus said:

Why was the vote for the CS hour made at all, if a completely different hour is finally chosen anyway?

Opinions are divided between 17:00 and 18:00. So i didn't see any problem, to set this time to 17:30. 

23 hours ago, demolus said:

Again, we are trying to help Asian players, and forgetting that the server is more European.

Are we writing somewhere, that this server has EU orientation? This is an international server. Every day to our server connects players from 40-50 different countries. From Chile to Japan. Literally almost all hour zones. 
It will be better if EU finally removes the Wintertime. 😧