MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
drill

Glow Lancer damage

Dear administration, please let us know whether measures will be taken in the near future to increase the DPS of the GLOW LAncer character?

Оn 31 reset the maximum damage from the skill shining peak 20k

if no changes are planned, please let us know that there is no point in playing this character if there are no changes!

thx

Same Stuff with Slayer (31RR , 380ML ) - 11k Str (8.5k AGI) > Under Buff of 21k EE > + Satan > Damage in Deep dungeon = 800 , Question : Really!?

if you don`t need this characters on server just say directly , they`re tooo nerfed

• Like 1

We significant boost monster hp and defense, because it's not really nice, when on 20-30 resets you can hunt on high end maps, like deep dungeon e.t.c.

Today later will be some changes in class formulas. About energy characters - they are to strong. Difference between physical and magic characters will be less.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

36 minutes ago, Arturs said:

We significant boost monster hp and defense, because it's not really nice, when on 20-30 resets you can hunt on high end maps, like deep dungeon e.t.c.

Today later will be some changes in class formulas. About energy characters - they are to strong. Difference between physical and magic characters will be less.

So you're going to make every class useless instead of buffing the weak melee classes to bring them in line with energy classes? I feel like classes should not be completely useless until reset 100.. Doing <1k dmg at reset 30 is not okay. If your goal is for super buffed end-game content where only characters 80+ resets can compete on high level maps then I think you need to communicate this and make it very clear to your players because at the moment you have a lot of new players very confused why they're hitting so low even after 20-30 resets.

you`ve seriously got to be kidding me , so you`re saying that:

"Same Stuff with Slayer (31RR , 380ML ) - 11k Str (8.5k AGI) > Under Buff of 21k EE > + Satan > Damage in Deep dungeon = 800 " is actually FINE ?

But EE is 40rr ? , when do you want me to farm deep dungeon? 100 rr? - how do i even get to that zen is already an issue lol...I think a 4 person party with average rr of 35 should be able to farm Deep dungeon..

whatever it`s your server , you decide on what to do , I just hope you won`t mess up the server which already has a total disbalance ...

yeah i noticed some classes out class others.. it needed to be fixed asap many before others.

2 часа назад, fighterk сказал:

So you're going to make every class useless instead of buffing the weak melee classes to bring them in line with energy classes? I feel like classes should not be completely useless until reset 100.. Doing <1k dmg at reset 30 is not okay. If your goal is for super buffed end-game content where only characters 80+ resets can compete on high level maps then I think you need to communicate this and make it very clear to your players because at the moment you have a lot of new players very confused why they're hitting so low even after 20-30 resets.

Then why we need all these maps in game? Maybe just create all kind of spots in one map? Or just give 100 reset after character creation? 

1 час назад, akakimc сказал:

how do i even get to that zen is already an issue lol...

It's calls zen economic. What a point of zen, if everyone have it in unlimited digits? 

3 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

Thanks for the answer. I don't quite understand how my question is related to what you write about magic protection. My post is about Shining Peak and its weak damage taking into account cooldown. If you take other Lancer skills, they are stronger, but cooldown is even bigger. at 20k strength, my damage to mobs in Lorencia. I don't say anything about high-range maps, there is 100 damage stably

I think you`re avoiding the topic , so you`re saying that all 30rr-s , even with 40 rr EE (22k ene) and satanic Won`t deal any damage in deep dungeon!? 

it is the same damage in Ferea, Nixies , are you saying that 30 rr should die in kanturu or karutan1!?? 

zen economic is the least problem, that VIP economic not zen economic lol , i`m fine as it is , just for you i`m explaining once more :

Close Quater Damage related classes are ALL trash ! they need damage increase at least up to some level, nerfing "Mage" classes isn`t a solution 

• Love 1

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Then why we need all these maps in game? Maybe just create all kind of spots in one map? Or just give 100 reset after character creation? 

It's calls zen economic. What a point of zen, if everyone have it in unlimited digits? 

It's interesting having the high-end maps difficult and requiring higher resets and decent gear to compete in them since in most servers its a complete joke after u get a couple resets so If the intention is to nerf classes for the purpose of making the high-end maps difficult that's fine but you really need to communicate this clearly to players in a forum post or in your advertising or maybe make the warp level higher because as I said a lot of new players are very confused why they are doing 0 dmg in these maps even at 20-30 resets. If the intention is to go down this road could you at least detail the expectation of resets and gear required you want players to have before being able to comfortably compete in these high lvl maps? Do we need 80 resets? 100 resets?

• Like 1

6 часов назад, fighterk сказал:

It's interesting having the high-end maps difficult and requiring higher resets and decent gear to compete in them since in most servers its a complete joke after u get a couple resets so If the intention is to nerf classes for the purpose of making the high-end maps difficult that's fine but you really need to communicate this clearly to players in a forum post or in your advertising or maybe make the warp level higher because as I said a lot of new players are very confused why they are doing 0 dmg in these maps even at 20-30 resets. If the intention is to go down this road could you at least detail the expectation of resets and gear required you want players to have before being able to comfortably compete in these high lvl maps? Do we need 80 resets? 100 resets?

Okay, i understand this, i see good thought in your message. 

I think some main questions about damage and skills changes in this topic. About resets and maps, i can't say exactly about this now, but i will check. 
As you can see by this forum, we trying to give all information about server to players. Information is quite important thing!

Hello everyone,

As a new grow lancer on this server with 5 rr, I can confirm the confusion with my class regarding damage.

I understand that most if not all mobs AFAIK are buffed, thus our damage is lower.

But without any guides/info, I do not feel GL's are encouraged, so I feel I am doing something wrong with my class.

I am not even sure I should be going AGI / STR / ENE - no clear guides or formulas appear to exist we can follow to better utilize our class.

+1 for being able to reset stats, this way I can test my dmg.

Patiantly awaiting any update.

15 часов назад, shadowrayz сказал:

Hello everyone,

As a new grow lancer on this server with 5 rr, I can confirm the confusion with my class regarding damage.

I understand that most if not all mobs AFAIK are buffed, thus our damage is lower.

But without any guides/info, I do not feel GL's are encouraged, so I feel I am doing something wrong with my class.

I am not even sure I should be going AGI / STR / ENE - no clear guides or formulas appear to exist we can follow to better utilize our class.

+1 for being able to reset stats, this way I can test my dmg.

Patiantly awaiting any update.

Hello. i checked grow lancer damage, and didn't find anything wrong with it. Some classes receive their normal damage earlier then others, it's okay.

On website, in services, you can reset your stats.
Stats and formulas for your class, you can find here

7 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello. i checked grow lancer damage, and didn't find anything wrong with it. Some classes receive their normal damage earlier then others, it's okay.

On website, in services, you can reset your stats.
Stats and formulas for your class, you can find here

Much appreciated, my GL feels better already

• Love 1

58 минут назад, shadowrayz сказал:

Much appreciated, my GL feels better already

62d83168-133f-4235-bfab-373b33fd7625