MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikapika

GL 4th

GL 4th shining peak bugged just like its bugged on ML 3 and now ML 3 fixed but nerfed ..  just how much you plan on keep fucking up this class @Arturs  ? this class is a complete garbage piece of shit here right now unplayable that lose to ungeared players or even 10 rr less with equal gear..   you nerfed the heck out of this class to a point where its complete piece of shit garbage useless  
useless in pve and PVP   even magic pin does more dmg than shining peak even before 4th and now this?   get your self up and fking fix this class already and im not talking purely about the bug but also buff it and buff it alot to make it viable class to play..     it lack dmg and it lack def and it lack range..  so start working on it !  why did  i even bother spending money on mux weapon and full set ? wings 3 if this class still cant even fight anything 

image.png.382aff4ca0f6ef0e5f44e1afc57f9420.png

5 hours ago, pikapika said:

GL 4th shining peak bugged just like its bugged on ML 3 and now ML 3 fixed but nerfed ..  just how much you plan on keep fucking up this class @Arturs  ? this class is a complete garbage piece of shit here right now unplayable that lose to ungeared players or even 10 rr less with equal gear..   you nerfed the heck out of this class to a point where its complete piece of shit garbage useless  
useless in pve and PVP   even magic pin does more dmg than shining peak even before 4th and now this?   get your self up and fking fix this class already and im not talking purely about the bug but also buff it and buff it alot to make it viable class to play..     it lack dmg and it lack def and it lack range..  so start working on it !  why did  i even bother spending money on mux weapon and full set ? wings 3 if this class still cant even fight anything 

image.png.382aff4ca0f6ef0e5f44e1afc57f9420.png

as he wrote, he is offline until 7th September. Need to wait for him 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

7 minutes ago, Devil said:

as he wrote, he is offline until 7th September. Need to wait for him 

you mean december? thats basically 1 month away.. you telling me GL wont be buffed/fixed nor even tested for like 1 month ? thats kinda bs no point playing

On 11/13/2022 at 1:47 AM, pikapika said:

you mean december? thats basically 1 month away.. you telling me GL wont be buffed/fixed nor even tested for like 1 month ? thats kinda bs no point playing

very very very sorry. He will be today at night or tomorrow

• Love 1

3 hours ago, Devil said:

very very very sorry. He will be today at night or tomorrow

ok thank you, thats good to know i really hope he see this and finally fix GL because as it is right there simply no point playing..  the class is worst PVE and can not even do PVP..  pvp with this class is 1 sided waiting to be killed. 

18 hours ago, pikapika said:

ok thank you, thats good to know i really hope he see this and finally fix GL because as it is right there simply no point playing..  the class is worst PVE and can not even do PVP..  pvp with this class is 1 sided waiting to be killed. 

today we would do deep tests with DL and GL, may be if we will have enough time RW too

• Love 1

4 hours ago, Devil said:

today we would do deep tests with DL and GL, may be if we will have enough time RW too

my fingers crossed..  because i lose motivation the class completely unplayable.. not in pve or pvp.. 
while you do testing please also test this   as you can see it clearly says " inflict dmg 3 times "   but in reality in here it only inflict dmg 2 times. . the class is already massively nerfed magic pin do more damage than shining peak..   why would it need to be changed from 3 to 2.     GL is far behind other classes in both dmg and def and range..  the range already changed from 4 to 2 which is half..  and unneeded .   then cut times hit from 3 to 2 and on top of that nerf dmg and nerf ML and 4th ?  like 4th changed from like 160 into 1? thats bad joke are we forced to use magic pin as new main skill? thats bad  .  im expecting a proper fix to this class .  thank you for your hard work devil  but admin need to know and hear the truth

image.png.b5d5e8a873099a666a0fc68b72bbf802.pngimage.png.e070d21713c06a055b08928be4584475.png image.png.96556f21a046adba4ce31536d1809dd2.png

The counts of opened tickets and topics won't increase the speed of tests and changes. As well as a disrespectful attitude. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

The counts of opened tickets and topics won't increase the speed of tests and changes. As well as a disrespectful attitude. 

I keep mentioning in our discord channel that insults won't lead to Arturs working faster or doing what we want him to change in the server, but people don't listen.

• Love 1

mgtag.png