MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Lottery Demon

Hello ,

I wanted to raise a topic of buffing the lottery demon, 

As I recall from x5000 demon was only available from Xshop for quite high price and was giving 40% dmg increase= pure pay to win.

But now it can be crafted and obtained via lottery, but it only gives 15% dmg. 

To be honest I find this quite unfair, if u maximize your ML for Item durability line, your imp can easily survive 10-20 minutes of pure pvp time, and give u much more advantage over a demon.

Demon is just convenient that u don't have to change it on regular basis that's it,

Therefore i would like to suggest to buff it a bit at least to 25% if not 30% or to nerf Imp's % .Because right now it offers nothing than just convenience, and the way to craft it is very hard 

same as you will need to be very lucky to get it from Loto

Best Regards

Mattoni

9 minutes ago, davud133 said:

buff it a bit at least to 25% if not 30%

image.png

10 minutes ago, davud133 said:

or to nerf Imp's %

image.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 часа назад, davud133 сказал:

Hello ,

As I recall from x5000 demon was only available from Xshop for quite high price and was giving 40% dmg increase= pure pay to win.

To be honest I find this quite unfair, if u maximize your ML for Item durability line, your imp can easily survive 10-20 minutes of pure pvp time, and give u much more advantage over a demon.

Demon is just convenient that u don't have to change it on regular basis that's it,

Therefore i would like to suggest to buff it a bit at least to 25% if not 30% or to nerf Imp's % .Because right now it offers nothing than just convenience, and the way to craft it is very hard 

Best Regards

Mattoni

10-20 min pure pvp ^^ you should try this ^^

2 hours ago, -TheEnd- said:

10-20 min pure pvp ^^ you should try this ^^

On current Game state it is,  I was using 1-2 Imps during Asteroth fight. Maybe later with more dmg and ruud sets implemented time will decrease.

But for now there is no meaning of demon ,only for good afk overnight XD

45 minutes ago, veeoo8241 said:

I think Demon will be upgradable, at +15 will be 30%.

Has it been upgradable on previous servers?

5 hours ago, davud133 said:

Hello ,

Best Regards

Mattoni

I don't think you would get 20mins pure pvp time with an imp, even if all ML maxed. You need to use a lot of points in ML for this anyway - so if you wanna sacrifice them when they could be put to better use, then sure. The imp will still die anyway. Other reason for Demon is so you don't have to waste ML points. Later when people are stronger, do you think people will be using imp's over demons? I doubt it.

Nerfing imp's will only slow down new players. Just my thoughts

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Shade said:

I don't think you would get 20mins pure pvp time with an imp, even if all ML maxed. You need to use a lot of points in ML for this anyway - so if you wanna sacrifice them when they could be put to better use, then sure. The imp will still die anyway. Other reason for Demon is so you don't have to waste ML points. Later when people are stronger, do you think people will be using imp's over demons? I doubt it.

Nerfing imp's will only slow down new players. Just my thoughts

I will have to disagree with you , 40 point u drop to ML are worth of 15% instant dmg boost, test yourself it lasts about 10-20 mins at early game.

On prime x5000 even at late game i used imps, and used like 1-2 in 1 duel versus top sms with ruud set.

If not nerfing imp then at least make demon 20-25 % ,because it is just hilarious that you got rare pet that is weaker than standard one dropped from Yeti XD

2 минуты назад, davud133 сказал:

I will have to disagree with you , 40 point u drop to ML are worth of 15% instant dmg boost, test yourself it lasts about 10-20 mins at early game.

On prime x5000 even at late game i used imps, and used like 1-2 in 1 duel versus top sms with ruud set.

If not nerfing imp then at least make demon 20-25 % ,because it is just hilarious that you got rare pet that is weaker than standard one dropped from Yeti XD

10-20 min pure pvp - now 1-2 in 1 duel. ^^ awesome changes ^^

Just now, -TheEnd- said:

10-20 min pure pvp - now 1-2 in 1 duel. ^^ awesome changes ^^

Brother, please read what i wrote before making comedian inserts.

I said 10-20 min PVP early game which is right now in Sega

and in prime in late game vs ruud sets it was 1-2 per duel!!

For sure the % of damage won't be raised. If there will be only 1 option for what to wear: Demon/Angel or Fenrir\Guardian - this will be a different story

Reduce % of IMP? I'm aware of touching the absolute default things already.

So the best way which i see - is to make a test and change the ML % formula. Nerf in this way. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

For sure the % of damage won't be raised. If there will be only 1 option for what to wear: Demon/Angel or Fenrir\Guardian - this will be a different story

Reduce % of IMP? I'm aware of touching the absolute default things already.

So the best way which i see - is to make a test and change the ML % formula. Nerf in this way. 

Good day Arthur,

Yes that is also a solution, Reduce the durability of imp even with maxed ML.

Other vise it is just unfair, that a person either got it as jack pot, or crafted and wasted so much time , in the end  person with imp from yeti has more benefits ))?

• Like 1

I think 40% is a lot. Is it dies from REF? If yes ML fix sounds good. But this fix also affects PvE just notice.

IGN: ARTI4
Server: Prime
First language: RU
Alignment: neutral

6 minutes ago, NoSilence said:

I think 40% is a lot. Is it dies from REF? If yes ML fix sounds good. But this fix also affects PvE just notice.

It should affect both PVE and PVP, Right now demon is not valuable addition. u can just fill ur invertory with 10 imps, and change them every 10 minute during pvp fight

and every 40 mins on the spot where u are hit per 3k from mob

Not fair)

On 11/15/2022 at 7:28 PM, davud133 said:

It should affect both PVE and PVP, Right now demon is not valuable addition. u can just fill ur invertory with 10 imps, and change them every 10 minute during pvp fight

and every 40 mins on the spot where u are hit per 3k from mob

Not fair)

1 hour and 6 hours , you are wrong )

On 11/19/2022 at 4:36 PM, davud133 said:

Dear Admins,

Any update or future plans on this regard?

It's on the to-do list. This week will see, what we can do with this. I will reply in this topic.

Well, i spend some time on tests and upload a new formula for the "Durability reduction (3)". Now it's 41.14% max. 
Maybe, it's a little bit low. But it also depends on a lot of factors (class, buffs e.t.c). So now 1 week for tests on the Sega server. 
Leave your suggestions and reviews in this topic. 

p.s: In my opinion, the Imp shouldn't live more than 1 PVP fight for sure. 30% is A LOT. 30% must be enough to kill anyone if you have +\- normal gear. It's more like some kind of trump card, which you can use in a special situations. 

• Love 1
  • Angry 2