MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

Merging Magic to Prime

MUX Legend Magic server is going to merge with Prime server.
Merge will be done of the following terms:

Characters from the Magic server are transferred to Prime server.
Transfer is carried out only for the characters, that have reached 1 reset.
In case if you don’t have any characters on your account that have reached 1 reset, then no actions of transferring for your account will take place.

• Up to 10 characters can be transferred, if you have enough free slots for them on your account. All free slots on the account can be filled with characters.
  • Characters having the highest number of resets and levels on your account will be transferred first; others in the descending order as long as there are enough free slots for them.
  • Along with the character all his items and inventory will be transferred.
  • Resets, majestic levels, stats, skills, quests, quest-stats, zen and everything else connected to the character will be transferred.
  • Magic players now have unlimited space in the Virtual vault

Account achievements are also transferred. Achievement progress will be sum up. You will maintain your password from the server where you have more completed achievements.
The remaining VIP time is transferred as well.

Bonuses and wcoins will be transferred if their amount exceeds 10.

Character conversion:

• Resets = Resets
  • Majestic level = Majestic level
  • All stats will be reset, level will be set to 400
  • All stats will be restored to the correct amount after passing a reset.

Contents of your game vaults will be transferred to your Virtual Vault.
Contents of your virtual vaults will be transferred completely.

- If a character from server Magic has the same nickname as a character from server Prime, then the character from Magic will have its name changed to "_MagicXXXX" where X sequence number, for example "_Magic0048". Free nickname change will be available for them.

- If a player on server Prime has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer, the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

- If you are playing on server Prime, but you have characters on Magic, then please take care of free slots for transferred characters, or keep in mind the likelihood of removing the weakest character.

• Referral connections will be transferred.
  • Accounts and characters that are in a permanent ban will not be transferred.
  • Guilds memberships and guilds themselves and guild vaults will not be transferred.
  • Personal Store and Gremory case won't be transferred

Servers Magic and Prime will be offline on Thursday 24.11.2022 at 13:00 after which merge from the last save will be conducted. Until that time players have to prepare their characters. Joint Prime server will be online about 19:00 - 20:00+ after works completion. In case of complications, there might be delays. 

During servers offline period, access to login to these servers will be closed.

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 minutes ago, luxrio1 said:

@Arturs

What if on Prime i dont have ANY Free Character Slots ? what happens to my Magic Characters ?

32 minutes ago, Arturs said:

- If a player on server Prime has no free slots for new characters, then to make room for the transfer, the character with the least amount of resets and levels will be deleted. If all characters are the same, then last one created will be deleted. Note, in this case, only one character will be transferred.

Sooo I wanted to play on x1000 rate and after merging I'll be on x5000 rate? 😄 nice one , thanks.. for me and my online time rates from x500 to x1000 is good , but x5000.... idk... too easy and boring 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Positive said:

Sooo I wanted to play on x1000 rate and after merging I'll be on x5000 rate? 😄 nice one , thanks.. for me and my online time rates from x500 to x1000 is good , but x5000.... idk... too easy and boring 

x1000 players will have an opportunity to meet new players and play on the more active server, without losing their items, bonuses e.t.c.
I think this opportunity is many ways better, than play solo or getting wiped. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Positive said:

dunno if it is interesting for u guys to farm in empty server) in Prime it is not interesting)) so 2 boring servers will merge and will be x2 boring server))) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

9 часов назад, Arturs сказал:

x1000 players will have an opportunity to meet new players and play on the more active server, without losing their items, bonuses e.t.c.
I think this opportunity is many ways better, than play solo or getting wiped. 

im not sure that i want to play on high rated server.. anyway..... its up to you 🤠

42 minutes ago, Positive said:

im not sure that i want to play on high rated server.. anyway..... its up to you 🤠

both are old servers. it is time

3 hours ago, Positive said:

x1k and x5k almost same. And the high end levels it is not important what server u play

I think this is best thing to do, better then deleting all chars. To those who wanted to play under 1000xp i believe in few months will be new project with mid rates, so it takes just some patience and time. Tbh for me this won't change much what rates im moved to since the whole game and item grinding starts realy when you hit max resets. All i hope is for little bit more active PvP active fixes in game.

• Like 1

Just a small note i forgot to mention, 

On X5000 I have BK named Mattoni

On next server I also had BK named Mattoni

After merge, the BK from 2nd server became unaccesable , it name is shown as random digits and letters, and i cant log in into it,

So make sure before merge change names so they are not same )))

9 минут назад, davud133 сказал:

After merge, the BK from 2nd server became unaccesable , it name is shown as random digits and letters, and i cant log in into it,

You can use name change service after merge for free.

• Love 1

On 11/15/2022 at 8:15 PM, davud133 said:

yes, we always have such situation. To login with "weird" named char, u need and HAVE TO change the name of it FOR FREE.

• Magic players now have unlimited space in the Virtual vault

Недостаточно свободных слотов в виртуальном банке

23/11/22 all work

У персонажей, которым пришлось сменить ник на 100 ресете 40000 статов это баг или норм?

1.PNG

6 minutes ago, pirogoffff said:

У персонажей, которым пришлось сменить ник на 100 ресете 40000 статов это баг или норм?

Nickname?

Use the /add command. It's a default issue, when client can't display more than 65k of stat points. 
Example, write /addvit 8700