MUX Legend Community
pikapika

DL

18 hours ago, kiki said:

Может Эльфам все таки добавить в пве дмг?) Серьезно,82 ресса,воскресный гайон не могу пройти.😃

I will check it. Of course, Gaion any class should pass on these resets.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 12/19/2022 at 1:45 PM, Arturs said:

I will check it. Of course, Gaion any class should pass on these resets.

@Arturs   I would like to return to this topic, I play on SEGA server!

I see where everyone is coming with DL is tank, 

And the problem is DL cant hit at all, doing quests is lot more hasle, DL cant survive in Red Icarus alone to level Majestic levels, where, All other classes can due to high damage, Because they kill 5 monsters almost instantly and get no damage, where DL gets hit by 5 monsters at once and dies! 

Being tank doesn't mean that you don't need damage, 
I want to actually see admins test this TEORY with same set same weapon etc, and don't give us crap that we need best server items that no one have! 

Do decent average set lets say T5 for both slayer and DL, use Slayer debuff when you hit DL, same tire weapons, and same stats. 

And I promise you DL will die because DL has no output of DMG !!!

And give both of them HP potions, 

Slayer can easily drink enough potions to survive DL hits but DL will inevitably die from one of critical hits of Slayer !! 

ALL of this is facts ! 

No smoke in people eyes! No one is asking making DL strongest or OP char, Just Give DL decent attack so that its on level, 
And stop using DL horse as some big thing, It's shit, If my HP is 50k and Slayer hits 300k even with 50% of its 150k and that is 3 times HP I have, meaning no mater what it absorbs IM DEAD !!! 

Where Slayer can sit on Fenrir or ghost horse or whatever and Get even more attack % up ! 

+ Wings OF DL compared to other classes Don't have any Absorb, And I mean as little as possible! 
So Yes DL Horse absorbs damage but so do Wings and Fenrir - so that evens out everything ! And now attack plays key role in PVP, if everything else is almost even then DL attack is 6x-8x times less than other characters!! 

I want to hear real reasoning or comparison that's realistic, not asking DL to hit 8x harder gut it should be at least 3x stronger so that PVP experience is at least "normal" or "average" for ppl who play as DL. 

If I'm not correct some where I would love to see real test and even participate in it, 100% proving DL isn't set correctly even remotely close to what it should be for fair play

Also have spoken to DL's like BeasTT, who actually has great gear etc., and I have seen ppl with less resets and LOT less impressing sets killing him because to damage output as example.

Also I would like not to use strategy where you point out how I don't have set or something, 
As said I would like to see recorded test than as I described earlier so that I know we treat all classes same and everything is fair. 

No offense just want to make gameplay bit more interesting and even for everyone, 

All I'm asking to go through what I've said with cold head and think about the things I have pointed out

DL already using cheat code of equipping Wing of conqueror that he not suppose to equip

and with that has absorb 100%+

if u get dmg and have absorb 100%+ what happens to other classes?

@davud133 And I can see that you didn't even bother to read what I pointed out! Stop making up something you don't understand first of all, + those wings are unique item that are available for everyone ! So that's not my problem they are here! Take them out then - for everyone !

DL doesn't absorb 100% if he did that would mean DL wouldn't die and wouldn't take any damage !! But DL does die, so that's wrong example with no proof!

And @Arturs  when reading My points keep in mind This is PVP server ! Those are your words not mine - so if its PVP server, goal of DL shouldn't be surviving ! It should be PVP, so similar attack and similar Defense! 

Defense is similar to main classes but Damage output doesn't let DL to partake in PVP, so what kind of PVP server is that! 

That feel really bias to me. Please take that into consideration as well.

Also one more point Chaos Castle - DL doesn't have horse and any advantages! But has no DMG !!! so cant kill opponents but opponents can Kill DL !

I bet you there are more examples, Like Blood Castle - Who does most damage gets the gate and the statue ! So also huge disadvantage ! 

I really want this to be fixed for fair Gameplay! 

Killing big bosses same problem, DL got no hit so cant kill mobs fast other players can just come kill DL with HUGE damage, and kill Bosses relatively fast - huge disadvantage in terms of getting items and advancing in gameplay! 

In general DL is put in more disadvantage than any other class and with no good reasoning ! 

DL needs damage at least similar damage so that gameplay would be fair! 

As option -  I would Advise If player has DL - let them change Class for FREE with all points etc and give them items of same value of class they change to because, right now game play for DL has HUGE disadvantages. 

10 часов назад, allbig сказал:

@davud133 And I can see that you didn't even bother to read what I pointed out! Stop making up something you don't understand first of all, + those wings are unique item that are available for everyone ! So that's not my problem they are here! Take them out then - for everyone !

DL doesn't absorb 100% if he did that would mean DL wouldn't die and wouldn't take any damage !! But DL does die, so that's wrong example with no proof!

And @Arturs  when reading My points keep in mind This is PVP server ! Those are your words not mine - so if its PVP server, goal of DL shouldn't be surviving ! It should be PVP, so similar attack and similar Defense! 

Defense is similar to main classes but Damage output doesn't let DL to partake in PVP, so what kind of PVP server is that! 

That feel really bias to me. Please take that into consideration as well.

In pvp with same items and set bonus dl good. We already test it vs all chars. If you feel your dl bad - then you do something wrong (build, set or etc)

56 minutes ago, -TheEnd- said:

In pvp with same items and set bonus dl good. We already test it vs all chars. If you feel your dl bad - then you do something wrong (build, set or etc)

Great that you say so as I said could Admins test it in terms that I have described that are realistic? 

And I haven't seen the tests anywhere on forum in lets say video format.

How can it be good if DL cant produce enough damage to kill other chars ? 
If any char has HP potions - DL with same everything cant kill that char on high end res.

So sorry for not trusting you on testing it fairly enough or correctly.

+This doesnt solve CS, BC, and Boss monster problem! That's highly disadvantageous for DL - I would even say DL cant compete at all!

P.S. I see senate member didn't also bother to read all problems and whole post. I would like someone to actually read what I wrote.

@Arturs 

37 минут назад, allbig сказал:

Great that you say so as I said could Admins test it in terms that I have described that are realistic? 

And I haven't seen the tests anywhere on forum in lets say video format.

How can it be good if DL cant produce enough damage to kill other chars ? 
If any char has HP potions - DL with same everything cant kill that char on high end res.

So sorry for not trusting you on testing it fairly enough or correctly.

+This doesnt solve CS, BC, and Boss monster problem! That's highly disadvantageous for DL - I would even say DL cant compete at all!

P.S. I see senate member didn't also bother to read all problems and whole post. I would like someone to actually read what I wrote.

@Arturs 

I read all. And see your dl. You have vit build - so what you want vs bosses etc? Also not full res, no set, 2 wings. Lets talk about balance after you make good dl.

2 hours ago, -TheEnd- said:

I read all. And see your dl. You have vit build - so what you want vs bosses etc? Also not full res, no set, 2 wings. Lets talk about balance after you make good dl.

What are you talking about ?! 

Check BeasTT account ! Same problem same disadvantage - Have you ever played DL BOR ?? 

What Vit Build do I have ?? If In his server is ONLY VIT build ??? 
If I lover Vit DL will Die like a fly even from mobs with THIS AMAZING DEFENCE. 

And I have 30k STR - 2k wont make difference I tested it
Stop talking nonsense - If you haven't played DL and don't know just don't comment - your arguments are just UNPROFESSIONAL as staff of the server. 

Really start solving problems not saying that everything is okay.

Can someone who knows what they are talking about reply @Arturs

Just now, allbig said:

What are you talking about ?! 

Check BeasTT account ! Same problem same disadvantage - Have you ever played DL BOR ?? 

What Vit Build do I have ?? If In his server is ONLY VIT build ??? 
If I lover Vit DL will Die like a fly even from mobs with THIS AMAZING DEFENCE. 

And I have 30k STR - 2k wont make difference I tested it
Stop talking nonsense - If you haven't played DL and don't know just don't comment - your arguments are just UNPROFESSIONAL as staff of the server. 

Really start solving problems not saying that everything is okay.

Can someone who knows what they are talking about reply @Arturs

+ said in first reply DONT use MY account as reference! 

same account slayer as me will kill Bosses more easily ! That fact!! 

Dont compare DL to DL max!!! This is PVP server compare to other class performance!

13 минут назад, allbig сказал:

+ said in first reply DONT use MY account as reference! 

same account slayer as me will kill Bosses more easily ! That fact!! 

Dont compare DL to DL max!!! This is PVP server compare to other class performance!

About dl - on low res its killing mashine - hight res - tank. But in pvp he is good in max res. Some chars good on start but not so good at end. Also we test dl with arturs. You dont trust me but trust beast words ^^ build your own dl then talk. One more thing - ene stat give dmg too.

7 hours ago, -TheEnd- said:

About dl - on low res its killing mashine - hight res - tank. But in pvp he is good in max res. Some chars good on start but not so good at end. Also we test dl with arturs. You dont trust me but trust beast words ^^ build your own dl then talk. One more thing - ene stat give dmg too.

I know ene gives dmg but I need ton of Vitality to survive because tank takes too much damage from everyone.
It's just funny how you think that that's normal situation, 
Even doing quests isn't same with DL as any other class, It takes enormously more time to kill same mobs for DL than for any other class.

And about test How did you test it, with all max stats ? You cant have max stats on SEGA server, also on max equipment? Not single one player has Max equipment with FO and maxed out. 

So you tested unrealistic situation that will never occur, you dont see problem with that ? 

I'm saying adjust, Strength parameter's - because you say oh but others have less defense - How much ? Whats the % of how less they have? 
And then How much stronger is the attack 3x-5x-6x ? Thats 600% you cant have defense of 600% on DL, Its not even 2 times bigger than other classes , yet attack difference is multiple times bigger for other classes ! 

How is that fair and balanced ? 

Just name any facts, I hear 0 facts just some words about what others did and tested with no data on examples. 
No specifics. 

AND AGAIN NOT ASKING FOR OP DL - Just one where you can enjoy gameplay like every other class. 
Right now Gameplay as DL is terrible, hard to lvl up, extremely hard to do quests, IMPOSSIBLE to beat others on killing MAIN BOSSES and Blood Castle as well as Chaos Castle (DL has no horse), Also Devil Square rewards (zen or exp or whatever it is) Due to LOWEST DMG of all classes!! 

You don't see that as problem ? 

1 minute ago, allbig said:

I know ene gives dmg but I need ton of Vitality to survive because tank takes too much damage from everyone.
It's just funny how you think that that's normal situation, 
Even doing quests isn't same with DL as any other class, It takes enormously more time to kill same mobs for DL than for any other class.

And about test How did you test it, with all max stats ? You cant have max stats on SEGA server, also on max equipment? Not single one player has Max equipment with FO and maxed out. 

So you tested unrealistic situation that will never occur, you dont see problem with that ? 

I'm saying adjust, Strength parameter's - because you say oh but others have less defense - How much ? Whats the % of how less they have? 
And then How much stronger is the attack 3x-5x-6x ? Thats 600% you cant have defense of 600% on DL, Its not even 2 times bigger than other classes , yet attack difference is multiple times bigger for other classes ! 

How is that fair and balanced ? 

Just name any facts, I hear 0 facts just some words about what others did and tested with no data on examples. 
No specifics. 

AND AGAIN NOT ASKING FOR OP DL - Just one where you can enjoy gameplay like every other class. 
Right now Gameplay as DL is terrible, hard to lvl up, extremely hard to do quests, IMPOSSIBLE to beat others on killing MAIN BOSSES and Blood Castle as well as Chaos Castle (DL has no horse), Also Devil Square rewards (zen or exp or whatever it is) Due to LOWEST DMG of all classes!! 

You don't see that as problem ? ?

Forgot also ASHY AIDA - has REWARDS that DL can never have!!! HOW IS THAT FAIR?

DL cant outperform any class on DMG and has no means of wining events that are soley  based on DMG per SEC!!! 

How is that fair You tell me ?

guys forget about DL, 2 3hit blabla Surgadady yesterday 1hit kill me And Curse and Gromp, and Beastt as well  in LA,and buscu kill eveyone 1 2hit seam, so i ask Arturs nerf them if i got 1 hit by them ???

Did you read what I wrote ?? 
I cant even do events BECAUSE DL DOENST HAVE DAMAGE 

OR YOU CANT READ? 
ELF HITS 3x what DL max out hits 

NOT TALKING ABOUT OHHH THIS GUY IS STRONG LIKE YOU ARE WHINING , just saying FIX what doesn't WORK

What Items Will make me hit stronger? And How much ? 

I have royal scepter so I'm lacking maybe 2% due to no opt, we dont count EXE as DMG because im talking avg usual dmg

What else Set bonus? i got 16% so what like 9-10 more is max ? 

Thats 11-12% more dmg  -  Thats not even close - Majestic levels - maybe but I tested it against slayer with no Majestic levels his hit is 4 times bigger than mine. with worse weapons, So what ? what will increase MY damage at least 3 times so I would compare to shit geared Slayer for example. 

I just see big problem in competing later on for prizes in Ashy or Trying to kill other valuable mobs, also Chaos Castle - DL das no advantage that everyone is talking about. 

I want someone from Administration to actually sum up the things and check why DL has such disadvantage? 

If I'm noob MG with average gear and weapon, I can still compere in most of events, kill someone or kill mobs fast, if you are average DL you stand No chance competing anywhere, you need ton of HP so that mobs don't kill you, so you cant use stats efficiently also you cant get max stats, there are so many reasons having so little in Dmg results in poor gameplay, 

I dont understand people who whine that ooh this killed me that killed me! 
Thats exactly why i'm saying that I'm not trying to kill someone stronger ! I have problems participating in most events and boss mob killing because i have NO DMG and all DL's have NO DMG compared to ANY other CLASS

31 минуту назад, allbig сказал:

What Items Will make me hit stronger? And How much ? 

I have royal scepter so I'm lacking maybe 2% due to no opt, we dont count EXE as DMG because im talking avg usual dmg

What else Set bonus? i got 16% so what like 9-10 more is max ? 

Thats 11-12% more dmg  -  Thats not even close - Majestic levels - maybe but I tested it against slayer with no Majestic levels his hit is 4 times bigger than mine. with worse weapons, So what ? what will increase MY damage at least 3 times so I would compare to shit geared Slayer for example. 

I just see big problem in competing later on for prizes in Ashy or Trying to kill other valuable mobs, also Chaos Castle - DL das no advantage that everyone is talking about. 

I want someone from Administration to actually sum up the things and check why DL has such disadvantage? 

If I'm noob MG with average gear and weapon, I can still compere in most of events, kill someone or kill mobs fast, if you are average DL you stand No chance competing anywhere, you need ton of HP so that mobs don't kill you, so you cant use stats efficiently also you cant get max stats, there are so many reasons having so little in Dmg results in poor gameplay, 

I dont understand people who whine that ooh this killed me that killed me! 
Thats exactly why i'm saying that I'm not trying to kill someone stronger ! I have problems participating in most events and boss mob killing because i have NO DMG and all DL's have NO DMG compared to ANY other CLASS

I already say to you - you need ene stat too to make more dmg - not vit. For def you need set +13+dd and good wings. I close this trash - use suggest opc and wait admin answer.