MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
pikapika

Muun Transfer service

hey ! i want to make suggestion for new service on website !
a "Muun Transfer" service since we cant trade them..   charge small fee to transfer Muun from your collection to another charger (within the same account)  if you make it that you can only trasnfer
to char that is in same account it will not really be sold but mostly used for someone who got Muun on lottery and want to play other class and willing to pay fee.  

ty ! 

• Like 1

Hello. I understand the situation, but in this case, you could just move the muun to the 10lvl char, then sell this char to another account, and buyer will move this muun his main character. 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 10/24/2022 at 6:39 PM, Arturs said:

Hello. I understand the situation, but in this case, you could just move the muun to the 10lvl char, then sell this char to another account, and buyer will move this muun his main character. 

i see, and i understand .. but then .. cant you maybe just make the Muuns belong to account instead of the char?  this way if you make new class becuase you want to main a different class youd still have your moon but now you cant sell it because youd have to sell your entire account..  i think this would be a good solution..  or maybe you could add like "request transfer"  that you check and decide if help or not..   for example ive done quite alot of lottery but due to items restriction and no box i decided make different main.    i would;ve liked even loved to keep my muuns which i generously paid for..  and not feel bad about not having them xD 

Good idea tho. It can be done by simple SQL job upon select character procedure.

23 minutes ago, Loonie said:

Good idea tho. It can be done by simple SQL job upon select character procedure.

i mean i can think of 100 possible solutions...  Admin can make it that you can not sell chars who have lottery muuns on them, similar to how you can not sell char if you have VIP lottery star. so you can only transfer in your account and can not sell it.   

or he can set minimum RR or maybe 4th quest requirement to transfer muun similar to how class change works..  

or as mentioned before make them bound to the account not the char.    or he can make muuns erased upone selling the char and make notice and warning about it on char market. 

as i said there are many possible solutions. .  but i dont think making players feel bad leaving their muuns behind is the best or right solution..   and now with market not having mux box its not rare for people to change class for whichever they got mux weapon for..    i think i would appreciate abit more undersanding in this matter..  

Hello @Arturs just wondering is this planned at all? I have a nice muun I want to move to another character - I don't think I have chance to win it again on new char it would be really great if its a possibility?

• Love 1

On 3/18/2023 at 8:10 PM, HorusMG said:

i totally agree on this one.. if takes time, we can consider waiting a tad longer.. I hope this can be considered ..

Hoping Arturs can provide an insight! 

On 10/24/2022 at 8:39 AM, Arturs said:

How can we do this ?

How about we can exchange muun we dont want to bs or wcoin or maybe lottery ticket . since muun are from lottery moss it should have a price for it . My experience have 3-4 jackpot muun in one chart ... and over 20 other muun @Arturs

15 hours ago, sugarlove said:

How about we can exchange muun we dont want to bs or wcoin or maybe lottery ticket . since muun are from lottery moss it should have a price for it . My experience have 3-4 jackpot muun in one chart ... and over 20 other muun @Arturs

Yeah but most people don't spend as much money to buy lottery ticket as you do.
It's not fair to lose the MUUN, it was won by real money donation so you should be able to trade it or at least move it to another of your OWN accounts IMO. Seeing as every other character building prize is tradeable. 

If give possibility to transfer muuns on account between character, this means, that you won't be able to seel character with the muuns from your account. You will need to move all your muuns to the other account characters. 

If give possibility to just trade muuns on the market, the unique of the muun will decreased. Also the guys with bonuses just buy best strong muun and will be even stronger. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280